Democrats caused recession in 2007

Well, you suck money out of the economy and buy government. Government doesn't produce anything. It's like cashing in your stocks and buying shit for your house.

Not only money was not sucked out of economy, money was INJECTED into economy by increasing national debt. Remember, not only taxes didn't go up to pay for spending, they DECREASED with tax-cutting.

Besides, Great Recession didn't happen due to money in economy. It happened because real estate wasn't fool-proof investment everyone was assuming it to be.

indeed....it says more about you than it does my iPad.....:lol:
Oh? Did your iPad post that without you?
Even my iPad is smarter than you....:lol:
Sputters the moron who actually typed, "you're mommy..." :eusa_doh:
Try an on-line degree, then come back.........:lol:
With you unable to pass 2nd grade grammar, who knows why you think you appear any smarter talking politics. Hell, you were even dumb enough to blame the Great Recession, starting in December, 2007, on the 2006 election -- but then couldn't cite a single bill the Democrat-led Congress passed to cause it; even though the housing collapse was already well under way in 2006.
I wish your mommy was smarter..,,

Oh? Did your iPad post that without you?
With you unable to pass 2nd grade grammar, who knows why you think you appear any smarter talking politics. Hell, you were even dumb enough to blame the Great Recession, starting in December, 2007, on the 2006 election -- but then couldn't cite a single bill the Democrat-led Congress passed to cause it; even though the housing collapse was already well under way in 2006.
Hey, look at that... you spelled it correct that time. I actually taught a rightard something today. Kudos to me. :mm:

You are a moron, the recession is still
on-going, you believe what you are spoon fed.

Not by any recognized measure of recession......but, being an uninformed imbecile, you are not expected to understand these things....

Translation: IcebergSlim believes anything that tells him what he wants to hear and ignores everything that doesn't.

Conclusion: Iceberg slim is an idiot.

I go by the data.....

You?

Only the data you want to believe
Oh? Is there data beyond GDP that supports the idiocy that we're still in a recession?
You mean compared to the 1970's or today? 95,000,000 people really want to know...:lol:

Hey, look at that... you spelled it correct that time. I actually taught a rightard something today. Kudos to me. :mm:
I am assuming you have no dad to help...,so....:lol:

Well, you suck money out of the economy and buy government. Government doesn't produce anything. It's like cashing in your stocks and buying shit for your house.

Not only money was not sucked out of economy, money was INJECTED into economy by increasing national debt. Remember, not only taxes didn't go up to pay for spending, they DECREASED with tax-cutting.

Besides, Great Recession didn't happen due to money in economy. It happened because real estate wasn't fool-proof investment everyone was assuming it to be.

And where does the money to fund the debt come from?

Printing money doesn't increase the value of your economy, it devalues the value of assets. If you print 10% more money, you devalue your economic assets by that amount. It didn't create value.

Also, go back to my post. And as for your point on debt not causing the bubble, I specifically addressed that point in my post and you cut it

No worries, I need no help educating you rightards.
thumbsup.gif

Printing money doesn't increase the value of your economy, it devalues the value of assets. If you print 10% more money, you devalue your economic assets by 10%. It didn't create value

Except that isn't how currency valuation actually works. But other than that minor detail, sure.

thumbsup.gif
See...you don't even know the depth of your ignorance....good boy....

Not by any recognized measure of recession......but, being an uninformed imbecile, you are not expected to understand these things....

Translation: IcebergSlim believes anything that tells him what he wants to hear and ignores everything that doesn't.

I go by the data.....

You?

Oh? Is there data beyond GDP that supports the idiocy that we're still in a recession?
You mean compared to the 1970's or today? 95,000,000 people really want to know...:lol:

Did you ever reveal your source of this "95 million"?

thumbsup.gif
See...you don't even know the depth of your ignorance....good boy....
Again, claims the moron who needed to be taught it's "your mommy," not "you're mommy..." :eusa_doh:

You're like that I've fallen and can't get up lady, shaking your cane at those standing over you.

You are a moron......Take a gander at the conclusions of the FCIC........the GSEs were not among the primary causes of the Great Recession......

and the recession ended near the end of Q2, 2009.....

I go by the data.....

You?

Don't be coy......share what you've got....

Please provide sources

Printing money doesn't increase the value of your economy, it devalues the value of assets. If you print 10% more money, you devalue your economic assets by 10%. It didn't create value

Except that isn't how currency valuation actually works. But other than that minor detail, sure.

Of course it is. Are you commiting from the fallacy of the single cause? I didn't say that's the only thing that affects currency value. But printing money clearly devalues currency.

Note I also pointed out financing the debt removes currency from the economy. So whether government prints it or finances it, they are taking money out of the economy

I go by the data.....

You?

Did you really have to go back there?

I go by the data.....

You?

Please provide sources

Right, it's for me to prove you wrong. Show where the data has driven you to an answer you didn't want to believe but had to

Of course it is.

Except it isn't. The value of the dollar didn't go down in proportion to new dollars entering the market. No currency does. As the value of currency is based on multiple factors, the quantity of them only being one.

The dollar has stronger now than it was 10 years ago, despite significant increases to the national debt and the number of dollars on the market.

How do you explain the historic inconsistency between your assumptions....and reality?

Are you commiting from the fallacy of the single cause? I didn't say that's the only thing that affects currency value. But printing money clearly devalues currency

I'm committed to the evidence. And it doesn't match your claims. Explain the inconsistencies. With evidence, please.

I go by the data.....

You?

Please provide sources

Right, it's for me to prove you wrong. Show where the data has driven you to an answer you didn't want to believe but had to

Prove yourself right. You merely making a claim isn't evidence of anything beyond your ability to type.

Printing money..

That's not at all how it works Kaz. Politicking got you all confused.

"money printing" is in monetary policy domain (sorta) like Quantitative Easing, not fiscal policy that spending on debt is. In other words, if "debt" was money printing, it wouldn't be debt as American doesn't owe to anyone dollars it prints.

America DOES owe the money it borrows to the lenders, which are both internal and external.

Again, NONE OF THIS has to do with real estate collapse. Even IF you were somehow correct, more money in economy would just mean demand and correspondingly bigger bubble, because again, it wasn't lack of investment, it was the fact that the investments were very fundamentally BAD and what they were buying was over priced I-owe-you notes we were shuffling to each other.

Last edited:

Of course it is.

Except it isn't. The value of the dollar didn't go down in proportion to new dollars entering the market. No currency does. As the value of currency is based on multiple factors, the quantity of them only being one.

The dollar has stronger now than it was 10 years ago, despite significant increases to the national debt and the number of dollars on the market.

How do you explain the historic inconsistency between your assumptions....and reality?

Are you commiting from the fallacy of the single cause? I didn't say that's the only thing that affects currency value. But printing money clearly devalues currency

I'm committed to the evidence. And it doesn't match your claims. Explain the inconsistencies. With evidence, please.

Printing money doesn't devalue currency, got it. You're a tool, man.

And your first part is exactly what I said in my second quote, you're assuming currency valuation is a single cause, it's not, Holmes

I go by the data.....

You?

Did you really have to go back there?
Apparently O suffers from a short retention span.

Forum List

Back