Democrats Change 181 Year-Old Rule To Allow Ilhan Omar To Wear Hijab In The House

I am going to have a field day with this one..

You tards want separation of church and state and allow this?

Once again what happened to separation of church and state?
That only matters when some says a prayer over the p.a.before a baseball game or when a cross is put up in a cave on a mountain somewhere. That stuff is for Christians, and sometimes Jews. Not muslims!
Don't be silly! The left doesn't have to play by their own rules.

Exactly, these fuckers are fine with trashing Christianity but have no problem with dot heads . because they are scared to death of them .

Can you explain how allowing a Representative to wear her hijab in the House "trashes christianity"?

Why does she need to wear this?

1. Does she have a head injury?

2. Is she mental

3. Is it a fashion statement

4. Is it because or her religion?

Get a clue

View attachment 232472
Sounds like YOU are trying to PREVENT someone from wearing a scarf......why does it frighten you so much that someone would do that?

That only matters when some says a prayer over the p.a.before a baseball game or when a cross is put up in a cave on a mountain somewhere. That stuff is for Christians, and sometimes Jews. Not muslims!

Exactly, these fuckers are fine with trashing Christianity but have no problem with dot heads . because they are scared to death of them .

You keep using the phrase "dot heads." Are you mixing up Islam with Hinduism? Or perhaps you are thinking this particular woman is Indian rather than Somali?

I think I posted it 5 pages ago I am a half polack/ German born in Chicago may 4th 1965..Roman Catholic..

All dot heads look the same to me..

What happened to separation of church and state?

She can take it off..

No?

Can you explain exactly what was homophobic about that post?

Got to love the hidden bullshit on the left..

We are going to fuck with you forever about this
Nice reply. Now...can you explain exactly what was homophobic about that post?

You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

Or you're playing a game.
And again, you can't seem to answer my question.........are you deflecting because you cannot? So...again....can you explain exactly what was homophobic about that post? Can you?

It was totally homophobic..

He had to remind everyone Lyndsey is a gay republican..
So, to point out that someone is gay is homophobic? I'm gay....I just pointed that out. Am I homophobic?

Can you explain how allowing a Representative to wear her hijab in the House "trashes christianity"?

2. Is she mental

Get a clue

View attachment 232472
Sounds like YOU are trying to PREVENT someone from wearing a scarf......why does it frighten you so much that someone would do that?

Why does this frightened the left?

images (12).jpeg

You are deluded. You ramble on about tariffs and shit whilst a woman can wear a scar over her head in the workplace. Get your priorities sorted.

Burqa Bans: Which Countries Outlaw Face Coverings?

PARIS — The Canadian province of Quebec is the latest place to make it a crime to wear a face-covering garment in public, a move that critics derided as discriminatory against Muslim women.

Quebec’s law, enacted on Wednesday, is the first of its kind in North America, but similar measures — sometimes referred to as burqa bans — have existed in Europe for years.

*Snip*

The French-speaking province of Quebec has barred people with face coverings from receiving public services or from working in government jobs.

Sigh !
You do know there is a difference between a hijab and a burqa dont you ?

Same thing to a half German half polack like me born in Chicago..

Once again I thought there was supposed to be separation of church and state in America?
I cant see that this makes Islam the state religion. Are politicians allowed to wear crucifix in congress ?

Two completely different topics.

Apples and oranges.

This is the West, not the East.

For centuries it has been the culture in this nation that it is disrespectful to have head coverings inside a building.

It has nothing to do with respect to be wearing jewelry.

Thus, your comparison is a false analogy.

Now, if you want to compare a nun's habit or a veil, then you have an adequate analogy.

Actually, the comparison works pretty well. If allowing someone to wear a religious head covering violates the separation of church and state, allowing someone to wear religious jewelry would seem to do the same. In both cases it's a form of religious apparel.

And again, you can't seem to answer my question.........are you deflecting because you cannot? So...again....can you explain exactly what was homophobic about that post? Can you?

It was totally homophobic..

He had to remind everyone Lyndsey is a gay republican..
So, to point out that someone is gay is homophobic? I'm gay....I just pointed that out. Am I homophobic?

Uhm since when did you ever see graham were that hat?

You can't see the lefts hypocrisy?

What happened to separation of church and state .

Her by wearing it is bringing one religion over another in Congress..

2. Is she mental

Get a clue

View attachment 232472

Why does this frightened the left?

View attachment 232474

Why does this scare the crap out of the left?

pexels-photo-415571.jpeg

What’s wrong with this? Where have laws ever been crafted to prevent people from wearing something of religious content in public? Are students in public schools not allowed to wear yarmulkes or hajibs?

You keep using the phrase "dot heads." Are you mixing up Islam with Hinduism? Or perhaps you are thinking this particular woman is Indian rather than Somali?

I think I posted it 5 pages ago I am a half polack/ German born in Chicago may 4th 1965..Roman Catholic..

All dot heads look the same to me..

What happened to separation of church and state?

She can take it off..

No?

So you seem to be saying that being of Polish and German descent, being born in Chicago, and/or being Roman Catholic are valid excuses for ignorant generalizations. Gotcha.

What’s wrong with this? Where have laws ever been crafted to prevent people from wearing something of religious content in public? Are students in public schools not allowed to wear yarmulkes or hajibs?

Once again these people will be on the news, saying assnine things ..

What happened to separation of church and state..the left wants dot head bullshit instead of Christianity..

Because a 181 year old custom is being changed specifically to accommodate Muslim wishes. What else can we expect to see? And can you guarantee that this will not happen over and over again?

We thought the left wasn't homophobic?

Be patient. Glenn Beck doesn't come on the radio for a couple more hours, and he's hoping he will get an answer for you there.

Be patient. Glenn Beck doesn't come on the radio for a couple more hours, and he's hoping he will get an answer for you there.

I don't listen to him homophobic..

I just read crap like yours and take the opposite approach..

It's simple.

What happened to separation of church and state..the left wants dot head bullshit instead of Christianity..

I still don’t see where the left has prevented students in public schools from wearing such head garments. What about religious symbols on jewelry, e.g., crosses, Jewish stars, etc.... does the left fight to keep those out of public schools or from Congress?

I’m not seeing the hypocrisy you’re howling over.

If a woman in a burka gets elected she should wear one

Doesn’t affect other congress members

How do we know who the person is if we can't see their face?

sorry, but that's just retarded.
Many ways to tell who a person is without seeing a face

If Republicans want to be such dicks about it they can invest in a fingerprint scanner at the entrance

Or the person can just show their face.

A head scarf is one thing, a full face covering is something else.

How does that prevent her from serving in Congress other than it freaks you out?

again, how do we know who it is?

Again, head covering fine, face covering, no.

Should we allow congress to all show up in guy fawkes masks? Government representatives should be able to be identified.

People call me on the phone and I can tell who they are by their voice

But if Republicans want to be a dick about it, you can give her an access code or fingerprint or retinal scanner

So many women impersonate women in burkas

The United States congress is not a public place. Your questions are ridiculous. And just that for 181 years no one has demanded an exception to this rule and now the left willingly yields to Muslim demands should tell anyone with half a brain something ominous.

I still don’t see where the left has prevented students in public schools from wearing such head garments. What about religious symbols on jewelry, e.g., crosses, Jewish stars, etc.... does the left fight to keep those out of public schools or from Congress?

I’m not seeing the hypocrisy you’re howling over.

Don't give me any of that bullshit..

The left is all about tearing down crosses and the ten commandments..

Now they want to change the laws to allow religious head garb in Congress .

God damn you guys are fucking assholes.

Again.....what law has been CREATED to prevent separation of church and state?

Forum List

Back