Democrats Continue To Push Race Card. Wake Up White Liberals...It’s Your Throats

AOC is a a very honest person, at least the way she sees things. Her problem is she isn't too bright, she's totally devoid of logic and she really sounds confused.

AOC is a a very honest person, at least the way she sees things. Her problem is she isn't too bright, she's totally devoid of logic and she really sounds confused.
I think you are correct except I'm not sure why you believe she is honest. Her recent trip to the border convinced me otherwise.

Oh yeah, real honest, like crying while touching that kid through a fence at a parking lot, or telling America immigrants are being forced by ICE agents to drink out of the toilet, or that the earth only has 12 years to exist.

You guys are right. I stand corrected. I guess what I really meant is she has balls. But she's still slow, confused and illogical.

You guys are right. I stand corrected. I guess what I really meant is she has balls. But she's still slow, confused and illogical.

Perhaps the word you were looking for was "innocent" like a child who seen a Christmas tree lit up for the first time in her life.

I say enjoy her while we can, because after she loses reelection, you probably won't hear much from her again.

Here we go again. I’ve been called every name on the book on this site, but when leaders of one of our major political parties prove me correct...hey..WTF
AOC accuses Congress of using women, minorities as 'bargaining chips' who have been 'auctioned off' for decades

Democrats are pushing race? LOFL

This is from July 4, 2019 @ The White House.
You figure the white demographic in this crowd is about 20 to 1, or more. Yep, at best 1 minority to 19 whites, at best.
Did the Democrats vet that crowd? LOFL

They may as well have titled the video 'Surprise Whitey Tour Group'

Go and look at EVERY Trump rally: The folks behind Trump on camera are 95% PLUS whitey.

Yep; Democrats vetted ALL the Trump rallies too, right?

She is the Lefts version of Donald Trump... no doubt

Here we go again. I’ve been called every name on the book on this site, but when leaders of one of our major political parties prove me correct...hey..WTF
AOC accuses Congress of using women, minorities as 'bargaining chips' who have been 'auctioned off' for decades

You figure the white demographic in this crowd is about 20 to 1, or more. Yep, at best 1 minority to 19 whites, at best.

Go and look at EVERY Trump rally: The folks behind Trump on camera are 95% PLUS whitey.

Let's see, for President, blacks typically vote for Democrats over 95% of the time. I just can't figure out why most of the crowd is white at Trump rallies! :1041:

Let's see, for President, blacks typically vote for Democrats over 95% of the time. I just can't figure out why most of the crowd is white at Trump rallies! :1041:

Yes, I know it's amazing how the Democrats vet all of those (white) folks that show up on camera @ Trump events.

Amazing stuff those Democrats are doing, for Trump!

Democrats think they have Blacks and Hispanics on a string. That's why they use the racist argument all the time. Their goal is to keep their constituents poor and pissed off. They're doing a fine job of it.

Oh yeah, real honest, like crying while touching that kid through a fence at a parking lot, or telling America immigrants are being forced by ICE agents to drink out of the toilet, or that the earth only has 12 years to exist.

She is being driven by the MSM liberals. She is a Loud voice to Spread the Liberal agenda and a true threat to anyone who opposes that agenda. The Media attacks using weapons like AOC. They "own" her. Now that they got her elected they will use her to destroy and defame anyone they oppose. She rants and lies realizing she has already given up her freedom to think on her own, The feud has already begun there are no more moderate Dems permitted.

Liberals use children as human shields to steal elections. Disgraceful, dishonest, disgusting, and dishonorable. But...we know liberals have no honor.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that white people are underrepresented in the Democratic party just going by pure membership numbers alone....

Liberals use children as human shields to steal elections. Disgraceful, dishonest, disgusting, and dishonorable. But...we know liberals have no honor.

Yep, we know their strategy. They have tent cities in San Francisco where people use the sidewalks as a toilet, but talk about free healthcare for invaders. Yeah, they're willing to spend billions to take care of people not our own, but for our people, won't rent them a &^&%^^& Port-A-Potty to stop the spread of germs and diseases.

Yep, we know their strategy. They have tent cities in San Francisco where people use the sidewalks as a toilet, but talk about free healthcare for invaders. Yeah, they're willing to spend billions to take care of people not our own, but for our people, won't rent them a &^&%^^& Port-A-Potty to stop the spread of germs and diseases.

It's easier/ cheaper to Firehose the streets than pick up overflowing Porta johns everyday. And you have to pay someone for Porta Johns,. Must not be any Politicians in the Porta John business to reap the Bounty from contract kickbacks.:11_2_1043:

I think it's funny as hell business owners are starting to put (deterrents) in place to keep the Street people from sleeping and shitting on their property. LMAO

Forum List

Back