Democrats could stop the spying on Americans

Actually that was you was caught for talking about things you can't talk about, my little stalker. Don't dish if you can't take it.

You are simply another far right wing nut here who is whining because you have to play by the rules.

Son, it is what is.

at least you admit you ran to the mods and hid behind their skirt btw...i did nothing wrong and in fact they asked you to stfu and here you are STILL WHINING about moderator action

I "admitted" that you got caught and punished for doing things you should not have been doing.

And here you are whining about them, Yurt.

Yurt, you are wrong, and nothing changes that.

o'rly...what was my "punishment" mr. crybaby run to the mods because i made you look foolish. what rule did i break?

prediction: jake will not tell us because he knows he is lying

I think we can all agree that there is a balance between security and freedom. We need our government to be able to apprehend or kill those individuals that mean to do us great harm by killing innocent civilians.

So, we allow for them to have certain powers in order to catch baddies.

On the matter of blame, the Patriot Act was indeed passed by members of both parties, but we can't pretend to ignore that the force with which it was pushed through came from Republicans. A few Democrats peeled off and when with it.

As for the President, I was encouraged when he stripped the executive office of certain powers in the Patriot Act back in his first term. He ended torture as a policy and set a road map for closing Gitmo and has moved a number of people out of there. The problem is that the Congress needs to fund the closing of Gitmo, which they just don't want to do because 1) they claim their constituents don't want terrorists i their communities and 2) Republicans in the House refuse to budge on it if they think the President will catch the blame for it still being open. It's cynical of them, but it's mostly working.

I think everyone should watch the President's speech from a couple weeks ago regarding security, the use of drones, executive powers, and Gitmo. He actually expressed that the executive branch should have further powers removed from it.

But since House Republicans only ever do the exact opposite of what Obama wants, I highly doubt they will strip him of any powers. Now, isn't that ironic?

at least you admit you ran to the mods and hid behind their skirt btw...i did nothing wrong and in fact they asked you to stfu and here you are STILL WHINING about moderator action

I "admitted" that you got caught and punished for doing things you should not have been doing.

o'rly...what was my "punishment" mr. crybaby run to the mods because i made you look foolish. what rule did i break?

Oh, so you admit you broke the rules. I can leave it at that. Let's see if he runs to the mods again. :lol:

Oh, so you admit you broke the rules. I can leave it at that. Let's see if he runs to the mods again. :lol:

asking you to state what my punishment was and what rule i broke is admitting that i broke the rules? wow...just wow. when i thought you couldn't get any more dishonest, you get more dishonest. i already stated i broke no rule. the answer is jake, you ran to the mods and i received no punishment because i broke no rules, now you're just all pissy about it and have to claim that i'm the one who ran to the mods, despite the fact you ADMIT you are the one who ran to them.

. . . that i'm the one who ran to the mods, despite the fact you ADMIT you are the one who ran to them.

Can't handle being spanked. You are now trolling. Stop.

and once again jake has to edit my post in order to try and make himself look truthful

what a pathetic waste of oxygen

carry on loser

"Democrats could stop the spying in it's tracks. Why won't they ? (and are people really going to continue to use Verizon products ? )"

Because we Republicans won't join them is also the problem.

Both parties are corrupt on this issue.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

"Democrats could stop the spying in it's tracks. Why won't they ? (and are people really going to continue to use Verizon products ? )"

Because we Republicans won't join them is also the problem.

Both parties are corrupt on this issue.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jake always blames republicans, he never blames democrats unless called out and then he weakly says...oh yeah...it is both parties, but you will never find him criticizing dems directly or solely for anything

he only criticizes republicans because he is a dutiful republican

:lol:

"always" is a big word for a little Yurt, and used this way, a lie from him as well.

I have always knocked far left and far right, including the huggies and the yurts, the un-American trolls here.

I think we can all agree that there is a balance between security and freedom. We need our government to be able to apprehend or kill those individuals that mean to do us great harm by killing innocent civilians.

So, we allow for them to have certain powers in order to catch baddies.

On the matter of blame, the Patriot Act was indeed passed by members of both parties, but we can't pretend to ignore that the force with which it was pushed through came from Republicans. A few Democrats peeled off and when with it.

As for the President, I was encouraged when he stripped the executive office of certain powers in the Patriot Act back in his first term. He ended torture as a policy and set a road map for closing Gitmo and has moved a number of people out of there. The problem is that the Congress needs to fund the closing of Gitmo, which they just don't want to do because 1) they claim their constituents don't want terrorists i their communities and 2) Republicans in the House refuse to budge on it if they think the President will catch the blame for it still being open. It's cynical of them, but it's mostly working.

I think everyone should watch the President's speech from a couple weeks ago regarding security, the use of drones, executive powers, and Gitmo. He actually expressed that the executive branch should have further powers removed from it.

But since House Republicans only ever do the exact opposite of what Obama wants, I highly doubt they will strip him of any powers. Now, isn't that ironic?

Then Obama is free to give up his powers----will he ? Of course not BUT-----the democrats can start to ball rolling right now to end the spying. I guess the like it now that Obama gets all the info.

Running against a candidate that's whipping your ass ?---lemme find a skeleton in my little closet of data.

The reactionaries would, push come to shove, oppose the admin if it was ready to end much of the Patriot Act. They would pizzle on themselves.

Of course it is. We all know it. The problem is that it is carving up our personal liberties.

The problem is the other side will oppose whoever is in office on this, and we the people get screwed.

can someone ask jake to stop copying my ideas and trying to pass them off as his own

i'm through with him

thanks

Forum List

Back