Democrats could stop the spying on Americans

The problem is the other side will oppose whoever is in office on this, and we the people get screwed.

Then it's time for the democrats to be heroes and get rid of it. What the hell is taking so long? It didn't save us from the Boston bombings. It's too dangerous of a tool to be in the hands of politicians. Cmon democrats. Al Gore will help ya

Yurt the Squirt cries then lies. And he wonders why the board laughs at him.

Are you putting me on Ignore again: let's see how long that lasts.

Son, Templar can't protect you. He can't protect himself on the board, all the far left wussies have their way with him.

The problem is the other side will oppose whoever is in office on this, and we the people get screwed.

Then it's time for the democrats to be heroes and get rid of it. What the hell is taking so long? It didn't save us from the Boston bombings. It's too dangerous of a tool to be in the hands of politicians. Cmon democrats. Al Gore will help ya

I wish they would, but they won't. And the GOP would not let them.

This awful Act . . .

I wish they would, but they won't. And the GOP would not let them.

This awful Act . . .

oh horsehit-------stop blaming the GOP for the inaction of democrats.

Dilloducks, the Dems are at fault as well as the Pubs, right from the beginning.

The House has to agree and you know it won't.

Dilloducks, the Dems are at fault as well as the Pubs, right from the beginning.

The House has to agree and you know it won't.

You don't know that----after this latest so called leak, let's get a vote. and why is it being called a leak if everyone supposedly knew about it ?

I agree, let's get a vote.

I want to see Obama, Reed, and Boehner call for a vote.

Hypocrites.

You love McCarthy. You adore J.Edgar Hoover. You froth at the mouth when Cheney's minions signed this Repub bill into law but now that its a dem who is continuing the Bush policy, you're against it.

Hypocrites.

Hypocrites.

You love McCarthy. You adore J.Edgar Hoover. You froth at the mouth when Cheney's minions signed this Repub bill into law but now that its a dem who is continuing the Bush policy, you're against it.

Hypocrites.

Want to tell us how many Dems voted for the bill and more than once at that. . . hmmm.

Hypocrites.

Hypocrites.

uh-----Obama promised to stop doing this shit----he lied

there's still a chance liberals-----don't tell us it's for our own good like California Diane. Chunk it while you can !!

Save the day from the Pubs when they didn't?

Sure. And the Pubs won't let them save the day now.

I'm no fan of Obamas, but I have to give credit where credit is due. He was right to allow the NSA to keep a watchful eye over us. You people need to shut the fuck up when it comes to keeping us safe. Either that or don't say a fucking word when we are surprise ttacked from now on. If you've ever used the phrase "they should have seen it coming", you're a God damn idiot.

Last edited:
I'm no fan of Obamas, but I have to give credit where credit is due. He was right to allow the NSA to keep a watchful eye over us. You people need to shut the fuck up when it comes to keeping us safe. Either that or don't say a fucking word when we are surprise ttacked from now on.

We were attacked DOH.

Hmmm. Well, the NSA could be on to all the far right terrorist cells as well as the jihadist cells they have broken up. Leftist cells: the wussies are all playing cribbage.

Hmmm. Well, the NSA could be on to all the far right terrorist cells as well as the jihadist cells they have broken up. Leftist cells: the wussies are all playing cribbage.

Hell they might even know where Obama's birth certificate and college records are

Yuh may be on to something.

Obama said he would like to build his library in his birth country but politics are making him do it in Hawaii.

Yuh may be on to something.

Obama said he would like to build his library in his birth country but politics are making him do it in Hawaii.

Give citizens access to that info and we can go to town. Our politicians would be screaming for mercy.

but they won't. I wonder why.

Lindsey Graham is a democrat?

“I’m a Verizon customer. I don’t mind Verizon turning over records to the government if the government is going to make sure that they try to match up a known terrorist phone with somebody in the United States. I don’t think you’re talking to the terrorists. I know you’re not. I know I’m not. So we don’t have anything to worry about.”

Lindsey Graham: Hey, I?m ?glad? the NSA is collecting Americans? phone records « Hot Air

Forum List

Back