Democrats do these things

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
1. Be honest and help the black community. Our inner cities need to be fixed and the black community helped.
2. Start defending our bill of rights...Don't let your guys get away with trashing it.
3. Do as you say with science and infrastructure.

Do this I'll give you my vote. The republicans want to go back to 1791 and that just isn't going to work.

Assuming we are not going to see the emergence of some grand third party, which I highly doubt, then we have a choice between the two parties. If one is more of a centrist or only agrees with certain issues from one party and other issues from the other party, then that person must make a choice as to where they believe they can be more effective influencing that party's policies. In other words, are you more likely to moderate the views of the far right or the far left, and if you can do either, where will it give the most benefit.

I agree with you on many things, particularly spending on technology and infrastructure, but those things have to be paid for also. You can't support drastic cuts in spending while supporting increased spending in those areas. And if you're going to propose cuts in certain areas to pay for spending increases in others, you need to make sure they make sense. Personally, I believe we should cut military spending. I also think we should scrap the department of education and replace it with something much smaller. There are a few things the DOE does well and is needed for, but for the most part, it's a lot of wasted money. That is one area where I agree that the states should make the vast majority of decisions when it comes to each one's own kids. There are just a couple of examples.

Forum List

Back