Democrats Fight Bill to Require Document Proof of Citizenship to Register to Vote

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Democrats say basically that the present checkbox on standard voter registration forms, promising cross-my-heart I am a citizen, is enough. Meantime the NY Post reports Thousands of Illegals Are Registering to Vote in Federal Elections.

Now why would the Peedoughcrats want to dig in on something so simple and reasonable as one-time, simple proof of citizenship?

Urge Your Members of Congress to Oppose the SAVE Act | League of Women Voters
LWV_Logo1_1000x299_rgb.png

uL8w8Ct.png

League of Woman Voters: The House and Senate introduced the Safeguard American Voter Eligibility (SAVE) Act, which would require citizenship documentation to register to vote, even though voters in every state are already required to affirm or verify their citizenship status when registering to vote. It is already illegal for noncitizens to register and vote in federal or state elections. The bill’s requirement of a document to prove American citizenship to register to vote in federal elections is unnecessary and seeks to divide us. It also creates another barrier to voting.

How non-citizens are getting voter registration forms across the US — and how Republicans are trying to stop it

But federal prosecutions, state investigations and audits have shown in recent years that thousands of non-citizens are being registered.

In Georgia, one of several battleground states that delivered Biden his victory in the 2020 election, left-wing voter groups sued Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger earlier this year for trying to implement citizenship verification methods.

Elon Musk embraces noncitizen voting ban, suggest opponents of proposed law are ‘traitors’
xxhaD6p.png

Migrant ‘cowards’ who beat on cops near Times Square should be locked up, NYPD chief says as 5th suspect released without bail
xkd0KHK.png

EeTcsoT.png

The leftard NGO's funded by George Soros provide specific instructions on how to vote.

My ex-gardener votes, I met him 3 months after he came from Mexico. He doesn't have a green card, he has a Matricula Consular which is a Mexican id of some sort. But he has an EBT card and that's sufficient because it's government issued. (Don't ask me how he got it, I don't know).

Ten years ago there was only a handful of these people and they all worked hard so we looked the other way.

Today there's millions of them and none of them work.

I take that back, some of them work for the cartels. Did you know the cartels offer health insurance? True dat. Sell dope for the cartels and you get benefits.

Forum List

Back