Democrats: Get it straight what “bipartisan” means!

Way too many,way too many.
You dont know. You have no idea what the 5,000 number even means. Someone said it lets in 5,000 illegals a day and you listened to them. It is because you are unable to muster the intellectual curiosity to figure out for yourself if you are being treated like a fool. I am here to tell you. You are being treated like a fool. That section doesnt “let in 5,000” immigrants a day. It says if the border gets bum rushed by 5,000 people a day the president can take extraordinary measures. Why are you letting them treat you like you are stupid?

Just shouting it has the number 5,000 in it does nothing for your argument. In fact… I’ll bet you can’t even explain to me what that section referencing 5,000 means. GO. Show me you know how to read.
why else would you think they put that number in there? educate us.

You dont know. You have no idea what the 5,000 number even means. Someone said it lets in 5,000 illegals a day and you listened to them. It is because you are unable to muster the intellectual curiosity to figure out for yourself if you are being treated like a fool. I am here to tell you. You are being treated like a fool. That section doesnt “let in 5,000” immigrants a day. It says if the border gets bum rushed by 5,000 people a day the president can take extraordinary measures. Why are you letting them treat you like you are stupid?
and if that bum rush is 5000 a day, doesn't that mean 5,000 a day are let in? hahahahahahhhhahhaahahahahaa wow, your brain fell out your ears.

That section doesnt “let in 5,000” immigrants a day.

You are being treated like a fool.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Nearly 70,000 foreigners arrive in the United States every day. Most of these travelers are visitors, not settlers. More than 60,000 are tourists, business people, students, or foreign workers who are welcomed at airports and border crossings. About 2,200 daily arrivals are immigrants or refugees who have been invited to become permanent residents of the United States. Finally, about 5,000 foreigners make unauthorized entries each day. About 4,000 of them are apprehended just after they cross the U.S.-Mexico border. But nearly 1,000 elude detection, or slip from legal to illegal status by violating the terms of their visas. Many will remain, while others will return to their home countries.

We know EXACTLY what the number means. bum rushed? You must have failed math!
"bum rushed" :laughing0301:

5000 x 365 = 1,825,000

2.5 million migrants crossed at the southern border in 2023
That is the ones DOCUMENTED. Not including the ones that snuck in,

There is no enabling of 5,000 illegals a day in the document. Did you read it?

It’s funny you start a thread about lies with lies.

I read it... have you? now you are saying 5,000 immigrants. :laughing0301:
Look man, you want the Crow platter with or without the feathers?

Delldude this citygator is getting his ass kicked all over the room and he is ignoring me as well
GOALPOSTS.gif

Last edited:
and if that bum rush is 5000 a day, doesn't that mean 5,000 a day are let in? hahahahahahhhhahhaahahahahaa wow, your brain fell out your ears.
I think you may be retarded. There could be 1 a day there could be a billion. All they can do is plan to handle it. The bill handles it no matter what the count and adds much more strict asylum rules. But sure. Keep the current process.

I read it... have you? now you are saying 5,000 immigrants. :laughing0301:
Look man, you want the Crow platter with or without the feathers?

Delldude this citygator is getting his ass kicked all over the room and he is ignoring me as well
Anyone with a brain can see you didn’t read the bill and you can’t even fake it. Your line of debate reeks of an educational attainment short of high school.

Anyone with a brain can see you didn’t read the bill and you can’t even fake it. Your line of debate reeks of an educational attainment short of high school.
You posted the link, I read the section regarding the border and you have been exposed as a LIAR.

We see right through your Joseph Goebbels tactics, YOUR President is going to be JUDGED on voting day and the voters are going to find the “elderly man with a poor memory” GUILTY

Last edited:
why else would you think they put that number in there?
To LEGALIZE the invasion, fund the invasion and a poison pill to prevent Trump from stopping it should he win in 2024. They are desperate for this as it's required for the next step, AMNESTY and the right to vote in our elections.

You posted the link, I read the section regarding the border and you have been exposed as a LIAR.

We see right through your Joseph Goebbels tactics, YOUR President is going to be JUDGED on voting day and the voters are going to find the “elderly man with a poor memory” GUILTY
You read a number that you have no idea what it means. If I said the speed limit was 55 that doesn’t mean 55 asylum applicants get to walk in without meeting the asylum criteria. They are unrelated like the number you are reading.

I think you may be retarded. There could be 1 a day there could be a billion. All they can do is plan to handle it. The bill handles it no matter what the count and adds much more strict asylum rules. But sure. Keep the current process.
but if there are 5000 a day, they all come in. duh!!!!!!!

You read a number that you have no idea what it means. If I said the speed limit was 55 that doesn’t mean 55 asylum applicants get to walk in without meeting the asylum criteria. They are unrelated like the number you are reading.
but if it says 5000 asylum applicants come in a day therefore 5000 asylum applicants come in. duh!!!!!!

but if there are 5000 a day, they all come in. duh!!!!!!!

but if it says 5000 asylum applicants come in a day therefore 5000 asylum applicants come in. duh!!!!!!
If you had read the bill you'd know they would be adjudicated in weeks not years. But... you seem happy with current process. Trump isnt going to win and that was your best opportunity to a better deal. Next deal you will really hate. I'll look you up after the election.

If you had read the bill you'd know they would be adjudicated in weeks not years. But... you seem happy with current process. Trump isnt going to win and that was your best opportunity to a better deal. Next deal you will really hate. I'll look you up after the election.
Your issue is you’re too stupid to understand the document.

You read a number that you have no idea what it means. If I said the speed limit was 55 that doesn’t mean 55 asylum applicants get to walk in without
You are fooling NO ONE Even rightwinger knows what it means. YOU ARE A LIAR and I know EXACTLY what it means.

TAKE YOUR LOSS LIKE A MAN AND MOVE ON! :fu:
It is a major victory when current numbers often exceed 10,000 a day

You are not going from zero to 5000, you are going from 10,000 down to 5,000

So now you get 10,000
Happy?

Forum List

Back