Democrats: Get it straight what “bipartisan” means!

At least you realize you have to accept it is a figure of when to declare an emergency not an admit number. Now since you lost that you are now simply throwing out shit.
Hole... they coming at one hell of a lot more than 5K a day.....

Again, your juvenile, "I Blame Trump'' nonsense means you're confused about who was president during Biden's cowardly withdrawal.

Biden evacuated Afghans, almost none of which were vetted and abandoned Americans. A remarkably incompetent accomplishment.

Simple question

Should Trump have withdrawn equipment or not?

At least you realize you have to accept it is a figure of when to declare an emergency not an admit number. Now since you lost that you are now simply throwing out shit.

At least you realize your best attempt to sell the phony Dem / Marxist border fraud was a waste of time.

More layers of laws the corrupt Dems / Marxists put into a bill are pointless when the corrupt Dems / Marxists refuse to enforce any immigration laws.

Last edited:
They are not "encountering" them in Mexico.
That means they have crossed the border and have been apprehended. 5000 crossed the border.
And when that 5000 is hit, the Border Emergency is activated.

Take the loss like a man and move on.
Bwahahahahahahaha. Nice backpedal. Now we agree on what it says. Emergency action.

If it rains at your house 6 inches in a day… you dont need help to handle cuz your grading will handle the flow. If it rains 6 inches an hour for a day… It’s an emergency and I’ll send you a fucking boat.

Do you see how the emergency action doesnt cause the amount of rain???? It just lays out how we will respond. Why did you let it rain so much you fucking retard?

Like I said. Take that section out and have no emergency authority… that was put in by republicans. Democrats didn’t ask for that.

Lesson over.

Simple question

Should Trump have withdrawn equipment or not?

You're simple so I will remind you again that Trump was not president during the cowardly Biden withdrawal.

Advanced military equipment was abandoned by Biden.

Has an intact, functioning Abrams tank ever been abandoned in enemy territory?

How about advanced helicopter gunships?

Biden hasn't followed existing immigration laws on the books now.....what makes anyone think he'll follow new law?
Here is a list of 70 rulings that Trump lost in the courts. Biden has followed the law. In 2019 when Trump was president border encounters doubled over any Obama year because the courts made him follow the laws. Biden is following the laws. He worked with republicans to change the laws. Trump said “no”, so here you are not know what you are talking about like most magas. Read. For GOD SAKES. Please read. Read the court cases. Read the bill. Just fucking read for yourself. Don’t let gateway pundit tell you want to believe. Read, read and read some more. If that is too much work, then liberty is lost.

Hole... they coming at one hell of a lot more than 5K a day.....
Enjoy the current status quo. That is what your beloved maga leader wants you to push for. The way he plays you people makes me laugh.

You're simple so I will remind you again that Trump was not president during the cowardly Biden withdrawal.

Advanced military equipment was abandoned by Biden.

Has an intact, functioning Abrams tank ever been abandoned in enemy territory?

How about advanced helicopter gunships?
Stop dodging the question

Trump negotiated the withdrawal with the Taliban.
He did not include the Afghan Government to see if it was practical

How many tanks and helicopters were withdrawn by Trump?
Why are you giving him a free pass if equipment is so important ?

They are not "encountering" them in Mexico.
That means they have crossed the border and have been apprehended. 5000 crossed the border.
And when that 5000 is hit, the Border Emergency is activated.

Take the loss like a man and move on.
Have been apprehended… and detained pending a hearing or deportation

Bwahahahahahahaha. Nice backpedal. Now we agree on what it says. Emergency action.

If it rains at your house 6 inches in a day… you dont need help to handle cuz your grading will handle the flow. If it rains 6 inches an hour for a day… It’s an emergency and I’ll send you a fucking boat.

Do you see how the emergency action doesnt cause the amount of rain???? It just lays out how we will respond. Why did you let it rain so much you fucking retard?

Like I said. Take that section out and have no emergency authority… that was put in by republicans. Democrats didn’t ask for that.

Lesson over.
Joe Biden has the same tools that Trump had to effectively shut the border. Joe has failed as a President and there is no need for another set of rules. I hope the illegals come to your city and urinate and defecate on your property, better yet, your water supply.

Have been apprehended… and detained pending a hearing or deportation
DO YOU REMEMBER OBAMA BUILT THE CAGES?
Won't happen. Those rules exist NOW and are not enforced. When Trump did it the left went BAT SHIT CRAZY

Biden hasn't followed existing immigration laws on the books now.....what makes anyone think he'll follow new law?
The existing law mandates that anyone who requests asylum gets a hearing.

And it takes a year old to GET that hearing because there aren’t enough courts r judges currently.

The bill that Republicans are blocking would change that law so that far fewer have a credible claim to get a hearing and increases the number of courts and judges so that a hearing (if one is even granted under the new rules) would take weeks not years.

And guess what?

Polls show that America is waking up to what you fuckers are doing

Enjoy the current status quo. That is what your beloved maga leader wants you to push for. The way he plays you people makes me laugh.
I do enjoy it. I love watching YOUR SENILE PIECE OF TRASH you call a President take it in the ass every day.
I will enjoy it even more when Trump is elected and DEPORTS them. Round them up and deport.

Democrats keep calling the bill that enables 5,000 illegals in a day as “bipartisan.” It is quite misleading to call a bill bipartisan just because a minority of Republicans voted for it. The way you people talk, if a Democrat bill has a few Rhinos that go along with it, then it’s bipartisan.

76 Senators voted for the bill.

You get it right

The existing law mandates that anyone who requests asylum gets a hearing.

And it takes a year old to GET that hearing because there aren’t enough courts r judges currently.

The bill that Republicans are blocking would change that law so that far fewer have a credible claim to get a hearing and increases the number of courts and judges so that a hearing (if one is even granted under the new rules) would take weeks not years.

And guess what?

Polls show that America is waking up to what you fuckers are doing
They are waking up and jumping on the Trump train. January 20, 2025 is the day.

download.jpg

76 Senators voted for the bill.

You get it right
Actually that happened with the Ukraine/Israel funding after it was stripped out of the border bill.

The combined bill was filibustered

Mailing in a ballot should be signed by the voter and postmarked by election day! Mailing in a ballot is also susceptible to being fraudulent! Ballots have been sent in the name of dead people.

Like I said before, if you are at home, are healthy, and if voting is a priority for you, you will find a way to get to the polls on election day!

Unless you can't get off work
or don't have reliable transportation

Again, we do taxes and census by mail, we should be allowed to vote by mail.

Frankly, I can even see the advantages of a mail-in ballot. Sure, I know who I am going to vote for President and Senator and maybe Congress. But when it comes to the down-ballot races, a ballot on my table gives me a chance to research.

Forum List

Back