Democrats: Get it straight what “bipartisan” means!

You are fooling NO ONE Even rightwinger knows what it means. YOU ARE A LIAR and I know EXACTLY what it means.

TAKE YOUR LOSS LIKE A MAN AND MOVE ON! :fu:
He’s evidence of how people get conned and manipulated

• Winner
Reactions: iku
and if that bum rush is 5000 a day, doesn't that mean 5,000 a day are let in? hahahahahahhhhahhaahahahahaa wow, your brain fell out your ears.
No it doesn't. Because that number of people are allowed to apply for asylum

With the changes to the asylum rules very few of those 5,000 would even get a court hearing (they can now) and of those, few would be granted asylum

No it doesn't. Because that number of people are allowed to apply for asylum

With the changes to the asylum rules very few of those 5,000 would even get a court hearing (they can now) and of those, few would be granted asylum
Exactly, 5000 per day. Mic drop

• Fact
Reactions: iku
Exactly, 5000 per day. Mic drop
You don't read well do you.?

mic drop

mic drop
5000 a day, the entire point drop mic

This would be after the current 5-7 year backlog has mysteriously vanished? What, there's only some 5 million or so.

Mailing in a ballot is a way.

Here's the problem... it should be EASY to vote, not hard.
Mailing in a ballot should be signed by the voter and postmarked by election day! Mailing in a ballot is also susceptible to being fraudulent! Ballots have been sent in the name of dead people.

Like I said before, if you are at home, are healthy, and if voting is a priority for you, you will find a way to get to the polls on election day!

I have to laugh at Republicans

When Bush invaded Afghanistan, we spent trillions of dollars propping up a corrupt government.
Not ONCE in twenty years did Republicans demand an accounting of where the money went.

With Ukraine, they want an accounting of every penny

Did the Dems/Marxists demand an accounting of the equipment abandoned in Afghanistan by Sloppy Joe?

How about an accounting of the profits made by the Taliban for the sale of that equipment?

mic drop

''.... because I say so''.

Not really an argument, Bunky.

Did the Dems/Marxists demand an accounting of the equipment abandoned in Afghanistan by Sloppy Joe?

How about an accounting of the profits made by the Taliban for the sale of that equipment?

Another whine from Republicans that I find amusing

Trump negotiated the withdrawal and withdrew 10,000 troops but none of their equipment. If equipment is so important, why didn’t Trump make plans for its withdrawal ?
Biden withdrew 2500 and no equipment

For reference, Military equipment is normally left behind as it is not economical to ship battle worn equipment home

Another whine from Republicans that I find amusing

Trump negotiated the withdrawal and withdrew 10,000 troops but none of their equipment
Biden withdrew 2500 and no equipment

For reference, Military equipment is normally left behind as it is not economical to ship battle worn equipment home

Another typical lie from Dems / Marxists that is to be expected.

So no. There was no accounting of the equipment sold for profit by the Taliban.

In typical fashion, we see the expected, "I blame Trump". It's like dealing with children who can't take responsibility.

Biden's cowardly withdrawal was against the advise of his own military.

Fleets of fixed wing aircraft and advanced helicopters were abandoned. Military aircraft are not abandoned as you falsely claim.

Another typical lie from Dems / Marxists that is to be expected.

So no. There was no accounting of the equipment sold for profit by the Taliban.

In typical fashion, we see the expected, "I blame Trump". It's like dealing with children who can't take responsibility.

Biden's cowardly withdrawal was against the advise of his own military.

Fleets of fixed wing aircraft and advanced helicopters were abandoned. Military aircraft are not abandoned as you falsely claim.

Again your phony outrage doesn’t impress me

Trump withdrew ten times the number of troops that Biden did and made no arrangements to withdraw equipment.

Biden evacuated 120,000
An amazing accomplishment

You are fooling NO ONE Even rightwinger knows what it means. YOU ARE A LIAR and I know EXACTLY what it means.

TAKE YOUR LOSS LIKE A MAN AND MOVE ON! :fu:
Here is the Text:

IMG_0568.jpeg

As you can see it specifies when emergency action should start… what is emergency action… its the whole section before.

IMG_0569.jpeg

Show me in the text where it admits anyone. IT ONLY SPECIFIES WHEN AN EMERGENCY IS DECLARED. There is no other usage of 5,000 in the entire FUCKING DOCUMENT. YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON who cannot read.

Show me:

Again your phony outrage doesn’t impress me

Trump withdrew ten times the number of troops that Biden did and made no arrangements to withdraw equipment.

Biden evacuated 120,000
An amazing accomplishment

Again, your juvenile, "I Blame Trump'' nonsense means you're confused about who was president during Biden's cowardly withdrawal.

Biden evacuated Afghans, almost none of which were vetted and abandoned Americans. A remarkably incompetent accomplishment.

Here is the Text:

View attachment 912417

As you can see it specifies when emergency action should start… what is emergency action… its the whole section before.

View attachment 912418

Show me in the text where it admits anyone. IT ONLY SPECIFIES WHEN AN EMERGENCY IS DECLARED. There is no other usage of 5,000 in the entire FUCKING DOCUMENT. YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON who cannot read.

That's actually pretty funny. The criminal Biden politburo ignores existing immigration laws so they expect the gullible and the confused to believe they will follow more layers of laws.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Nearly 70,000 foreigners arrive in the United States every day. Most of these travelers are visitors, not settlers. More than 60,000 are tourists, business people, students, or foreign workers who are welcomed at airports and border crossings. About 2,200 daily arrivals are immigrants or refugees who have been invited to become permanent residents of the United States. Finally, about 5,000 foreigners make unauthorized entries each day. About 4,000 of them are apprehended just after they cross the U.S.-Mexico border. But nearly 1,000 elude detection, or slip from legal to illegal status by violating the terms of their visas. Many will remain, while others will return to their home countries.

See my post just above, dunce,

Here is the Text:

View attachment 912417

View attachment 912418

Show me:

They are not "encountering" them in Mexico.
That means they have crossed the border and have been apprehended. 5000 crossed the border.
And when that 5000 is hit, the Border Emergency is activated.

Take the loss like a man and move on.

That's actually pretty funny. The criminal Biden politburo ignores existing immigration laws so they expect the gullible and the confused to believe they will follow more layers of laws.
At least you realize you have to accept it is a figure of when to declare an emergency not an admit number. Now since you lost that you are now simply throwing out shit.

Forum List

Back