Democrats: Get it straight what “bipartisan” means!

Stop dodging the question

Trump negotiated the withdrawal with the Taliban.
He did not include the Afghan Government to see if it was practical

How many tanks and helicopters were withdrawn by Trump?
Why are you giving him a free pass if equipment is so important ?

Stop with the nonsensical, ''I Blame Trump".

Trump did not execute the cowardly withdrawal from Afghanistan. That was done by Biden, against the advice of the military,

Biden abandoned US citizens. It was such a complete disaster that retired, ex-military took it upon themselves to intervene.

It was such a disaster that 13 military personnel were killed by Taliban.

It was such a disaster that $Billions of dollars in military supplies were abandoned by the cowardly, incompetent old fool who pretends to be president.

Joe Biden has the same tools that Trump had to effectively shut the border. Joe has failed as a President and there is no need for another set of rules. I hope the illegals come to your city and urinate and defecate on your property, better yet, your water supply.
Explain this then. Tell me how much tougher Obama was than Trump on the border. You’re so blind. Quit blowing Trump and look at reality. Explain this chart simpleton.

Just take the loss and scurry away.

IMG_0571.png

They are waking up to the fact that the GOP is responsible for allowing the border to continue as is by blocking the bipartisan immigration bill
Joe Biden has the same tools that Trump had and Joe will not use those tools to control this situation.

Joe Biden has the same tools that Trump had and Joe will not use those tools to control this situation.
Trump’s “tools” didn’t do shit.

He was doing no better than Obama pre COVID and COVID was the only reason the border issue wasn’t worse in 2020.

It’s worse now because the countries these folks are coming from have been devastated and our economy is doing well.

JOBS

Mailing in a ballot should be signed by the voter and postmarked by election day!
They have signature recognition software. I think it was Arizona that set the level to 40%. I'd bet at 40% I could easily forge signatures.

Great, however, we're talking about Biden's current failures.

Which one or ones?

No detaining anymore................give them paperwork and it's 'catch ya later'.
That’s not what the Senate Bill says. You get that where? Pulled out your ass?

Would be if Republicans would stop blocking it.

Current law says anyone asking for asylum gets a hearing
Bill is only one thing.............immigration on speed dial..............that's it............Fetterman likes HR-2 for openers.

Current law also says you have to request asylum at a POE.......how's that working out?

Bill is only one thing.............immigration on speed dial..............that's it............Fetterman likes HR-2 for openers.

Current law also says you have to request asylum at a POE.......how's that working out?
Why are you typing in disjointed … whatever that is.

Try coherent sentences. You sound like Trump

Forum List

Back