Democrats: Get it straight what “bipartisan” means!

Why are you typing on disjointed … whatever that is.

Try coherent sentences. You sound like Trump
Go read the bill..............I did................it does nothing except expedite more illegals into the interior.

Wake up......the country is being usurped by those you worship.

Go read the bill..............I did................it does nothing except expedite more illegals into the interior.

You didn’t read shit and you’re lying

Summarily deport

Joe Biden has the same tools that Trump had and Joe will not use those tools to control this situation.
I just showed you ho those tools were working. Here it is again. Plus you ignore the court rulings he had to follow.

IMG_0571.png

Trump’s “tools” didn’t do shit.

He was doing no better than Obama pre COVID and COVID was the only reason the border issue wasn’t worse in 2020.

It’s worse now because the countries these folks are coming from have been devastated and our economy is doing well.

JOBS
Hole, don't be bitter. Trump used EO and literally shut the border.

Would be if Republicans would stop blocking it.

Current law says anyone asking for asylum gets a hearing
Current law doesn’t say we have to release them into the country, pay for their hotels and food and health care, use school gyms to provide shelter for the overflow, and then….a hearing in two years. BIDEN has done thst because the people running him want to encourage as many illegal lowlifes into the nation.

At the minimum, we should build more rudimentary detention centers at the border, and require them to work them. Are you aware that federal government employers go down there to do their laundry and clean their toilets?! Including ones at the GS-13 and 14 levels?

Why are we paying federal employees $100,000+ a year to provide maid service to illiterate foreigners who broke into our country?

Stop with the nonsensical, ''I Blame Trump".

Trump did not execute the cowardly withdrawal from Afghanistan. That was done by Biden, against the advice of the military,

Biden abandoned US citizens. It was such a complete disaster that retired, ex-military took it upon themselves to intervene.

It was such a disaster that 13 military personnel were killed by Taliban.

It was such a disaster that $Billions of dollars in military supplies were abandoned by the cowardly, incompetent old fool who pretends to be president.

Trump negotiated the withdrawal
He did not consult with Afghanistan and ask…..Are you ready to take on the Taliban ?

Instead, he only negotiated with the Taliban and gave them everything and was only concerned with…How fast can we get out?

Trump made no arrangements to withdraw equipment.

But the worst thing Trump did was he refused to include Biden in his withdrawal plans and did not meet with him to discuss the details and risks

Current law doesn’t say we have to release them into the country, pay for their hotels and food and health care, use school gyms to provide shelter for the overflow, and then….a hearing in two years. BIDEN has done thst because the people running him want to encourage as many illegal lowlifes into the nation.

At the minimum, we should build more rudimentary detention centers at the border, and require them to work them. Are you aware that federal government employers go down there to do their laundry and clean their toilets?! Including ones at the GS-13 and 14 levels?

Why are we paying federal employees $100,000+ a year to provide maid service to illiterate foreigners who broke into our country?
Damn are you gullible

Hole, don't be bitter. Trump used EO and literally shut the border.

Covid is over dipshit. You dont want to be honest you just want to troll. I am locking this thread.

THREAD IS LOCKED AND NOT OPEN FOR COMMENTS

Oh, wait… Im not a mod.

Damn are you gullible
Damn, are you in denial. Turn on a real news program and see for yourself the swarms of illegals protesting in front of a NY hotel, and the blacks demanding that the new apartment building in their neighborhood go to the needy blacks and not the illegals (as the mayor initially planned).

You government types are the most ignorant.

Trump negotiated the withdrawal
He did not consult with Afghanistan and ask…..Are you ready to take on the Taliban ?

Instead, he only negotiated with the Taliban and gave them everything and was only concerned with…How fast can we get out?

Trump made no arrangements to withdraw equipment.

But the worst thing Trump did was he refused to include Biden in his withdrawal plans and did not meet with him to discuss the details and risks

Trump did not arrange any cowardly abandonment of Afghanistan which left Americans deserted and US soldiers killed.

It's concerning that you are divorced from reality and believe your nonsensical, "I Blame Trump" is anything but an inability to accept responsibility for Biden's cowardly retreat.

Trump did not arrange any cowardly abandonment of Afghanistan which left Americans deserted and US soldiers killed.

It's concerning that you are divorced from reality and believe your nonsensical, "I Blame Trump" is anything but an inability to accept responsibility for Biden's cowardly retreat.
I live in a DC suburb, surrounded by government workers and retirees. They have all been brainwashed.

A friend of mine has a son who was a lifelong Republican. (He’s now in his 40s.) He got a job with the feds a couple of years ago, and now he’s voting for Biden. Unbelievable.

That just didn’t happen. I know you were told that happened, but it didn’t. It’s all an excuse so you don’t have to admit Trump lost.

Trump didn’t want the electorate to pick in 2020. That’s just a fact.

Joe Biden has the same tools that Trump had and Joe will not use those tools to control this situation.
Actually, Biden doesn't have the same tools, because most of the stuff Trump did was illegal and the courts struck them down.

Also, as Gator points out, illegal crossing spiked under Trump.

He most certainly did. Whenever he negotiates he gives everything away.

Democrats keep calling the bill that enables 5,000 illegals in a day as “bipartisan.” It is quite misleading to call a bill bipartisan just because a minority of Republicans voted for it. The way you people talk, if a Democrat bill has a few Rhinos that go along with it, then it’s bipartisan.

No, it's been explained numerous times now that the border would shut down if 5,000 end up showing up every day for 7 days or 8500 in one day. This does not mean 5000 entries.

It's called bipartisan because of how long both sides worked on the final bill. But in the end the GOP couldn't bring themselves to take away the one thing they can use as a talking point every election cycle, so they're going to keep the border open.

Actually, current law states that we can't hold a family seeking asylum for more than 20 days.

We should be having hearings within 180 days, but we don't do that. Instead, we give them a work card and MAYBE they'll get a hearing in four years. By then, they've probably married an American and dropped an anchor baby or two.

At the minimum, we should build more rudimentary detention centers at the border, and require them to work them.

Holy Shit, did Lisa just endorse Concentration Camps? Somewhere in Hell, Dr. Goebbels is smiling ironically.

Are you aware that federal government employers go down there to do their laundry and clean their toilets?! Including ones at the GS-13 and 14 levels?

Wow, a government worker actually doing a hard day's work? That's awful!!!

I live in a DC suburb, surrounded by government workers and retirees. They have all been brainwashed.

A friend of mine has a son who was a lifelong Republican. (He’s now in his 40s.) He got a job with the feds a couple of years ago, and now he’s voting for Biden. Unbelievable.

You mean the people who see how crazy Trump actually acts are against him?

That should actually be a pretty good clue.

No, it's been explained numerous times now that the border would shut down if 5,000 end up showing up every day for 7 days or 8500 in one day. This does not mean 5000 entries.

It's called bipartisan because of how long both sides worked on the final bill. But in the end the GOP couldn't bring themselves to take away the one thing they can use as a talking point every election cycle, so they're going to keep the border open.
But 5,000 a day DO usually show up, and now that they’ve been told that action won’t be taken until that many do, it encourages them. What kind of border security border bill codifies 5,000 lowlife illegals into the country.

November can’t come fast enough.

But 5,000 a day DO usually show up, and now that they’ve been told that action won’t be taken until that many do, it encourages them. What kind of border security border bill codifies 5,000 lowlife illegals into the country.

November can’t come fast enough.
You are going to be very disappointed when November comes and Trump loses again.

Forum List

Back