Democrats: Get it straight what “bipartisan” means!

This keeps happening to them. Democrats give Republicans everything they want and then Trump tells them "No" and Republicans than do an about face. The January 6th Commission is another example. This is what happens when a party abandons what their voters want and try to impose their ideology on the electorate.

Abortion, gun control, climate change, universal health care. You can't afford universal health care, or a quality education for all school children, but you CAN afford to send a rocket to the moon. Or to wage war in Afghanistan for 20 years.

Republicans seem to have forgotten the FOR the people part. Government is supposed to be FOR the people - not just the wealthy, and certainly not the corporations. Republicans are trying to make sure that only the people that matter, are counted.
The voices they trust have convinced them that every time they try to cooperate (?), the Dems take advantage of them. So they've just stopped. That's much easier than doing the heavy lifting of improving their communication skills.

So now, it's just caveman politics. Just bang on every issue with a rock. Insult, namecall and attack anyone who is not 100% with 'em, even other Republicans, like they're children on a middle school playground. No thinking required. Or honesty. Or dignity. Or decency.

It’s a funding bill. At least you aren’t lying about the 5,000 a day issue anymore.
excuse me?

Page 212 of that bill states "‘‘(B) MANDATORY ACTIVATION.—The Secretary shall activate the border emergency authority if— ‘‘(i) during a period of 7 consecutive calendar days, there is an average of 5,000 or more aliens who are encountered each day; or ‘‘(ii) on any 1 calendar day, a combined total of 8,500 or more aliens are en10 countered. ‘‘(C) CALCULATION OF ACTIVATION.—

Hole.... Biden is going to be judged on voting day and found GUILTY and this CLOWN SHOW can't come to an end fast enough!

excuse me?

Page 212 of that bill states "‘‘(B) MANDATORY ACTIVATION.—The Secretary shall activate the border emergency authority if— ‘‘(i) during a period of 7 consecutive calendar days, there is an average of 5,000 or more aliens who are encountered each day; or ‘‘(ii) on any 1 calendar day, a combined total of 8,500 or more aliens are en10 countered. ‘‘(C) CALCULATION OF ACTIVATION.—

Hole.... Biden is going to be judged on voting day and found GUILTY and this CLOWN SHOW can't come to an end fast enough!
So what you have there in English says if there is a surge of applicants then border emergency authority kicks in - it defines surge as 5,000 a day. Where does it say anybody less than that is admitted? It doesnt you moron. The whole bill outlines how it handles applicants and zero part of it admits unqualified applicants because it is less than 5,000 a day. Answer me now.. are you retarded or did you understand that?

So what you have there in English says if there is a surge of applicants then border emergency authority kicks in - it defines surge as 5,000 a day. Where does it say anybody less than that is admitted? It doesnt you moron. The whole bill outlines how it handles applicants and zero part of it admits unqualified applicants because it is less than 5,000 a day. Answer me now.. are you retarded or did you understand that?
Surge of 35,000 during a one week period......or 8500 in one day.

So where is this slowing anything down?

NGO's will then limit the daily surge under that. Nothing fixed.

I know 100% why you are single and poor and living off my generous tax payments.
The border is wide open until the 5K. at that point MANDATORY ACTIVATION of emergency authority.
You want to talk about stupidity, look in the the mirror. I know 100% why YOU are single and poor and living off my generous tax payments.

Surge of 35,000 during a one week period......or 8500 in one day.

So where is this slowing anything down?

NGO's will then limit the daily surge under that. Nothing fixed.
It simply says, if there is a surge, additional power is granted to the president. However, I am fine to take that whole section out if you want. Let’s not have emergency powers at 5,000 a day. No problem.

It’s a funding bill. At least you aren’t lying about the 5,000 a day issue anymore.
no, it was a border bill and funding that, not Ukraine's border, the US border. You all really are stupid. You don't know your own country has borders, not just Ukraine.

It simply says, if there is a surge, additional power is granted to the president. However, I am fine to take that whole section out if you want. Let’s not have emergency powers at 5,000 a day. No problem.
yep, 5000 a day, you posted it yourself. see how fking stupid you are? wow.

Democrats: Get it straight what “bipartisan” means!​

IMG_0113.jpeg

no, it was a border bill and funding that, not Ukraine's border, the US border. You all really are stupid. You don't know your own country has borders, not just Ukraine.
No. It was a funding bill. Funded our allies and the border. Don’t be an idiot.

5000 a day, that is the problem.

yep, 5000 a day, you posted it yourself. see how fking stupid you are? wow.
Just shouting it has the number 5,000 in it does nothing for your argument. In fact… I’ll bet you can’t even explain to me what that section referencing 5,000 means. GO. Show me you know how to read.

Forum List

Back