Democrats hate Carson because he is black

I think liberals criticism of Republican racism stems not from their dislike of Obama's policies but rather labeling Obama as un-American and non-Christian. I know that's what I would use to bait a liberal.

As for Carson, I read his book and continuing find his ideas as a mile wide and an inch deep.

I think liberals criticism of Republican racism stems not from their dislike of Obama's policies but rather labeling Obama as un-American and non-Christian. I know that's what I would use to bait a liberal.
Republican racism use to be overt now it's more subtle. He's not a Christian or an American is another way to say he's different than us.

Carson's got zero chance of becoming the Nominee. But like Cain, conservatives like the tout the fact they have a "black" guy running to "prove" they aren't racist.
Well, they ARE running more minorities than the democrats are. Speaking of them, have they found anyone yet who is not old, rich, and white?

Funny thing is all the more popular Democrats are older than John McCain yet he was too old to be President and Democrats don't say the same about their old candidates.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Liberals set the precedent that to criticize a Black Presidential Candidate or Black President is racist. They don't get to criticize Carson or they show how full of shit they are on Obama.
They're not criticizing him because he's black. Conservatives are the ones that are saying "we criticized Obama, and if you criticize Carson, you're as racist as we are"
What they're really saying is, "You idiots screamed for years that anyone who opposed Obama was a racist. Now you're opposing a black politician. Pick up the shoe and put it on, because it's an exact fit."

YOU idiots screamed that any reference to Obama's color by his defenders was playing the race card.

NOW you love the race card.

What happened to you?
We're watching you guys squirm trying to defend your attacks on a black politician after being adamant about any opposition to Obama was due to racism.
Nobody is squirming.

Some of the people who oppose Obama are racists. Some are not.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Ben Carson seems like a decent man to me and is more respectful than most Republicans

But I think he is woefully unprepared to be President and I think he lacks a basic understanding of what is going on in current events, world politics, the economy or key issues
Yeah, you beat me to the punch.

Ben Carson is too dull to hate. I do find myself in contradiction though. I always go on and on about being an Eisenhower Republican, and I justify that by lauding the fact that he was boring. He kept his nose relatively clean, built the roads, and delegated wisely.

The critical flaw in that comparison is that Eisenhower had experience, failures, and wild successes with leading large groups of people. While I hate the generalized concept of "executive" experience, Carson has almost none of significance.

It's kind of funny how Republicans have been criticizing Obama for being too smart, and make all manner of allegations that Affirmative Action was the reason he succeeded academically. I have a "Fox News Conservative" friend who said I'm never voting for anyone who only has academic experience. He didn't use the word academic, but that's the gist.

Presidents these days also need to be motivators. Realistic when they need to be, and authoritative enough to challenge the status quo. Which brings me to Obama's Achilles heal. Obama seems a little baffled by how his calls for "we can", were countered by Republicans who basically said "even if we could, we wouldn't". Obama seemed to think his inspirational rhetoric would create change, just because it was logically sound.

Carson seems like Obama, without the street smarts, and boring

You lost me when you said republicans claim that Obama is too smart.

Not true in the slightest

========

No no no no --- we hate Carson because he is an ignorant fool. I voted for Obama twice ... being black doesn't mean anything to me ... being stupid does.

Can't mean that much to you, if you don't bother educating yourself.

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.

For the last, almost 7 years is every disagreement anyone has had with Obama and his policies, the left has screamed racism.

I have had it with the left and the race card. The left have called every black republican an Uncle Tom.

Take your liberal political bias and stick it.
We scream racism at racism, not at people disagreeing with Obama. Quit making stuff up.

No one is making anything up. We've got of ten years of posts with that nonsense. No point lying about it.

The last thing any liberal talks about in regards to Ben Carson is his skin color.

Aside from the patently shocking and crazy things this guy spouts, he's running for the most powerful office in the world and he has zero experience in politics.

I guess that's why Carson has responded to being called an Uncle Tom. Are you claiming those on the right are calling him that?

Obama became a US Senator in January, 2005. He was sworn in as President 4 years later having served less than ONE term as senator if you can call missing as much as he did serving. Are you really saying that's enough experience.

Obama is the least qualified president in history, as his performance abundantly proves it time after time.

Also proven by his ridiculous statement about Muslim howling being the most beautiful sound.

The most beautiful sound is the laughing of happy little children. Of course, with parents they are unfortunate to have, his kids were probably only happy when he was not around them.

That's a patently ridiculous statement.

Most US presidents either come up from the military or the Senate. A few have been governors, previously.

Most of the founders were lawyers.

President Barack Obama came up through a pretty typical path, Lawyer => Senate => President.

Study history.
Please Crack open a book

I think you're deflecting a bit.

We haven't elected a doctor with zero political experience to the white house yet......have we?

Technically Obama does have a doctorate. A JD. So yeah, you have.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders.

And why do we 'hate' Trump? And Cruz? And Rubio? And Fiorina? And Bush? And Huckabee? And Christie?
Which is the same response to the idiotic claims that Republicans hate Obama because he's black. They oppose Bubba Clinton, Harry Reid, Hillary Clinton, et al.

Republicans have been harping on his Kenyan roots for quite some time.

Did you guys even know he's Irish as well?

Why isn't that an issue, eh?

Probably because there are no alleged quotes from Obama claiming to be from Ireland.

Carson is wrong on most of the issues, acknowledging that fact is not being "racist."
but yet when someone disagreed with obama they were called racist by assholes like you and dean...thats different right dean?....
When people sound like racists they are called racist.
ok i agree.....but what if they dont sound racist and get called it anyway?.....
Then the person calling them racist is wrong.
well its happened here plenty of times,to me a few times,just for asking one of them a simple question....
Anyone in particular?

Black people don't like Carson because he is anti black. Because he has forgotten what it was like growing up where he came from.

And not everyone is as smart as he is. Should life suck for all black people who aren't book smart? Should life suck for whites who aren't book smart? The answer from Republicans is yes.

Toyota and Honda employees only make good money because Toyota and Honda don't want them to unionize. If THEY do away with unions, then Toyota and Honda employees will eventually make Walmart wages. That's a fact.

So big deal that a rich black doesn't care about poor blacks. Rich whites don't care about poor whites either.

You act like people are magically book smart. They aren't. They just apply themselves and start reading. It costs nothing to get a library card and picking out some books.

You told me to quit lying. You cannot even remember what you posted, which is pretty pathetic.
Even for a racist.

I don't dispute I called you a liar and you called me a liar.

We scream racism at racism, not at people disagreeing with Obama. Quit making stuff up.

Do you deny the quote, because if you accuse someone of making shit up, you are calling them a liar. Then you said "shame on you." Now, you are calling me pathetic for not remembering what I posted. Does the same apply to you? Of course not, just make up your excuses.
Man, pathetic was right, along with taking yourself way too serious.

You are pathetic and a liar. Thanks for proving the point. Liberals can't concede to anything and use racism to demean and minimize the opposition.

You are disgusting.
You cannot even come up with anything original or true.

Whatever, you were caught, go cry over it, I don't care. I'm used to you dishonest people. Go join Joey Boy and Hillary, two prolific liars.
Of course you are used to dishonest people, that is apparent in your makeup.

th

Carson is wrong on most of the issues, acknowledging that fact is not being "racist."
but yet when someone disagreed with obama they were called racist by assholes like you and dean...thats different right dean?....

Which is why democrats are called racists.

Which is why democrats are called racists.
We are called racists because of the old Karl Rove tactic of accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of. No one intelligent accepts this other than idiots on the right who are too dense to realize that the tactic is in effect.

He's a run away slave who defends the slave masters and blames the slaves for not being smart enough or lucky enough to run away.

One of my biggest disappointment with Carson is how he has ignored the struggles of blacks that he grew up with and embraced the "Get a job you freeloader" policies of the Republicans

You would think he would bring some of his life experiences to the Republican Party

You would think you'd read his biography and figure out what his life experiences are before you assume what his experiences are. There is a reason he is a republican and not a democrat.

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.

For the last, almost 7 years is every disagreement anyone has had with Obama and his policies, the left has screamed racism.

I have had it with the left and the race card. The left have called every black republican an Uncle Tom.

Take your liberal political bias and stick it.

No one is making anything up. We've got of ten years of posts with that nonsense. No point lying about it.
When a racist is called out, you guys use the race card comment, which you got from a Black man.

He's a run away slave who defends the slave masters and blames the slaves for not being smart enough or lucky enough to run away.

One of my biggest disappointment with Carson is how he has ignored the struggles of blacks that he grew up with and embraced the "Get a job you freeloader" policies of the Republicans

You would think he would bring some of his life experiences to the Republican Party
But then he wouldn't be a Republican if he showed poor people any empathy.

He does more for the poor than you do.

Forum List

Back