Democrats hate Carson because he is black

If Carson were not one of the very few that was helped, those government welfare programs might not have been so bad. That those like him are so very rare is what makes them wasted money which has simply made a permanent underclass.

We usually get pimps, drug dealers and thugs for our money, and lots of fatherless babies of course.

Becoming a brain surgeon is extremely rare......becoming a productive member of society is not

And yet you guys keep voting for people who do neither.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Liberals set the precedent that to criticize a Black Presidential Candidate or Black President is racist. They don't get to criticize Carson or they show how full of shit they are on Obama.
They're not criticizing him because he's black. Conservatives are the ones that are saying "we criticized Obama, and if you criticize Carson, you're as racist as we are"
What they're really saying is, "You idiots screamed for years that anyone who opposed Obama was a racist. Now you're opposing a black politician. Pick up the shoe and put it on, because it's an exact fit."

YOU idiots screamed that any reference to Obama's color by his defenders was playing the race card.

NOW you love the race card.

What happened to you?

We are pointing out your complete hypocrisy. and as usual you keep proving us right and completely miss the point while doing so.

You guys have spent almost ten years screaming racism any time someone has a policy issue with Obama. We are pointing out your flawed logic and you think we are the ones with the issue.

Keep believing that. We are just holding up a mirror to you.

I think liberals criticism of Republican racism stems not from their dislike of Obama's policies but rather labeling Obama as un-American and non-Christian. I know that's what I would use to bait a liberal.
Republican racism use to be overt now it's more subtle. He's not a Christian or an American is another way to say he's different than us.

In other words, it doesn't exist.

I think liberals criticism of Republican racism stems not from their dislike of Obama's policies but rather labeling Obama as un-American and non-Christian. I know that's what I would use to bait a liberal.
Republican racism use to be overt now it's more subtle. He's not a Christian or an American is another way to say he's different than us.

You totally missed a good point. Read it again without thinking about how to refute it before you comprehend it.

Carson is wrong on most of the issues, acknowledging that fact is not being "racist."
but yet when someone disagreed with obama they were called racist by assholes like you and dean...thats different right dean?....
When people sound like racists they are called racist.

Which is why democrats are called racists.
Carson is wrong on most of the issues, acknowledging that fact is not being "racist."
but yet when someone disagreed with obama they were called racist by assholes like you and dean...thats different right dean?....

We are called racists because of the old Karl Rove tactic of accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of. No one intelligent accepts this other than idiots on the right who are too dense to realize that the tactic is in effect.

No. You are called racists because you use race to judge people. No one intelligent thinks you are not racist when all you do is talk about how certain races are a certain way.

I know it's difficult to wrap your mind around it. But people who aren't racist look at the individuals. They don't write them off into groups. They don't think the laws of nature are different for someone just because their skin is a different color. When are you guys going to realize that it's character and what you do that defines who you are and not what color you are?

You want to succeed in life? You work hard. You be frugal and industrious. You make choices that can be tough but which make you better in the long run. When you make those choices your life gets better.

This idea that blacks are some how such pitiful human beings that they need old white politicians to give them government handouts or they can't succeed is nonsense. The idea that we should hand over our fate to the hands of politicians is ludicrous.

I know countless brilliant men of all races. And they all became brilliant by working hard. They did the work. They didn't expect others to do it for them. This idea that government is going to solve our problems better than we can is a cancer on society. Black, white, whatever. We need to learn to make our own choices and not blame our color or others for our problems.

You can keep believing we need government to divide us up by race and teach that we should be treated differently because our skin is different or Because some of us make more money than others, or you can change your heart and mind and start seeing people as they are and lift them as individuals instead of always labelling them

That is the way to end racism. Stop looking to government and change it in your heart.

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.

For the last, almost 7 years is every disagreement anyone has had with Obama and his policies, the left has screamed racism.

I have had it with the left and the race card. The left have called every black republican an Uncle Tom.

Take your liberal political bias and stick it.
We scream racism at racism, not at people disagreeing with Obama. Quit making stuff up.

No one is making anything up. We've got of ten years of posts with that nonsense. No point lying about it.
When a racist is called out, you guys use the race card comment, which you got from a Black man.

Opposing Obama's policies doesn't make any of us racist. Especially when we oppose the same policies when Hillary or Trump proposes them as well.

You totally missed a good point. Read it again without thinking about how to refute it before you comprehend it.

There is nothing to refute. You can't claim there is racism when there is none.

We are called racists because of the old Karl Rove tactic of accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of. No one intelligent accepts this other than idiots on the right who are too dense to realize that the tactic is in effect.

No. You are called racists because you use race to judge people. No one intelligent thinks you are not racist when all you do is talk about how certain races are a certain way.

I know it's difficult to wrap your mind around it. But people who aren't racist look at the individuals. They don't write them off into groups. They don't think the laws of nature are different for someone just because their skin is a different color. When are you guys going to realize that it's character and what you do that defines who you are and not what color you are?

You want to succeed in life? You work hard. You be frugal and industrious. You make choices that can be tough but which make you better in the long run. When you make those choices your life gets better.

This idea that blacks are some how such pitiful human beings that they need old white politicians to give them government handouts or they can't succeed is nonsense. The idea that we should hand over our fate to the hands of politicians is ludicrous.

I know countless brilliant men of all races. And they all became brilliant by working hard. They did the work. They didn't expect others to do it for them. This idea that government is going to solve our problems better than we can is a cancer on society. Black, white, whatever. We need to learn to make our own choices and not blame our color or others for our problems.

You can keep believing we need government to divide us up by race and teach that we should be treated differently because our skin is different or Because some of us make more money than others, or you can change your heart and mind and start seeing people as they are and lift them as individuals instead of always labelling them

That is the way to end racism. Stop looking to government and change it in your heart.
You describe liberals, but act like you aren't.

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.

For the last, almost 7 years is every disagreement anyone has had with Obama and his policies, the left has screamed racism.

I have had it with the left and the race card. The left have called every black republican an Uncle Tom.

Take your liberal political bias and stick it.
We scream racism at racism, not at people disagreeing with Obama. Quit making stuff up.

No one is making anything up. We've got of ten years of posts with that nonsense. No point lying about it.
When a racist is called out, you guys use the race card comment, which you got from a Black man.

Opposing Obama's policies doesn't make any of us racist. Especially when we oppose the same policies when Hillary or Trump proposes them as well.
When did I say that opposing Obana's policies is racism. Quit making things up because you do not have an argument.

I don't dispute I called you a liar and you called me a liar.

Do you deny the quote, because if you accuse someone of making shit up, you are calling them a liar. Then you said "shame on you." Now, you are calling me pathetic for not remembering what I posted. Does the same apply to you? Of course not, just make up your excuses.
Man, pathetic was right, along with taking yourself way too serious.

You are pathetic and a liar. Thanks for proving the point. Liberals can't concede to anything and use racism to demean and minimize the opposition.

You are disgusting.
You cannot even come up with anything original or true.

Whatever, you were caught, go cry over it, I don't care. I'm used to you dishonest people. Go join Joey Boy and Hillary, two prolific liars.
Of course you are used to dishonest people, that is apparent in your makeup.

I am used to dishonest people, I read posts on this board from you liberals.

When did I say that opposing Obana's policies is racism. Quit making things up because you do not have an argument.
Shills invariably call racism on anyone espousing differing view than Obama and Democrats in general on domestic policy.

This applies to welfare, voter ID, affirmative action, immigration and other issues. l have not and will not research your posts, but by their general content, I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Liberals set the precedent that to criticize a Black Presidential Candidate or Black President is racist. They don't get to criticize Carson or they show how full of shit they are on Obama.

And that's not what happened.

Continually braying crap about Obama's college record, Obama's religion, Obama's national origin, and Obama's ethnicity isn't serious policy criticism. It's racism.

Black people don't like Carson because he is anti black. Because he has forgotten what it was like growing up where he came from.

And not everyone is as smart as he is. Should life suck for all black people who aren't book smart? Should life suck for whites who aren't book smart? The answer from Republicans is yes.

Toyota and Honda employees only make good money because Toyota and Honda don't want them to unionize. If THEY do away with unions, then Toyota and Honda employees will eventually make Walmart wages. That's a fact.

So big deal that a rich black doesn't care about poor blacks. Rich whites don't care about poor whites either.

You act like people are magically book smart. They aren't. They just apply themselves and start reading. It costs nothing to get a library card and picking out some books.
Bullshit. My brothers smarter than me and my nephews smarter than his brother.

You fail to realize not everyone's as smart as you and you think whoever isn't shouldn't make a living wage

He's a run away slave who defends the slave masters and blames the slaves for not being smart enough or lucky enough to run away.

One of my biggest disappointment with Carson is how he has ignored the struggles of blacks that he grew up with and embraced the "Get a job you freeloader" policies of the Republicans

You would think he would bring some of his life experiences to the Republican Party

You would think you'd read his biography and figure out what his life experiences are before you assume what his experiences are. There is a reason he is a republican and not a democrat.
Yea he's rich. Every other reason is arrogance and a lack of empathy.

Give everyone in the hood a good job and half of them will be Republicans just like whites.

He's a run away slave who defends the slave masters and blames the slaves for not being smart enough or lucky enough to run away.

One of my biggest disappointment with Carson is how he has ignored the struggles of blacks that he grew up with and embraced the "Get a job you freeloader" policies of the Republicans

You would think he would bring some of his life experiences to the Republican Party
But then he wouldn't be a Republican if he showed poor people any empathy.

He does more for the poor than you do.
Lots of Republicans give to charity but then fuck the poor with their policies.

Here's $100 now I think you should make minimum wage. Thanks? Lol

Barack "Hussein" Obama
He is not a "real" American
We can't be sure he isn't a Muslim
Obama is "divisive"
He can't speak without a teleprompter

Racist? How can that be racist if we didn't call him n*gger?

You would think you'd read his biography and figure out what his life experiences are before you assume what his experiences are. There is a reason he is a republican and not a democrat.

Doesn't matter

As a Republican he is in a position to have his party show more compassion to those who are struggling rather than just offer plattitudes

Shills invariably call racism on anyone espousing differing view than Obama and Democrats in general on domestic policy.

This applies to welfare, voter ID, affirmative action, immigration and other issues. l have not and will not research your posts, but by their general content, I have no reason to believe otherwise.
They just hate him because he's black, it's obvious.

:laugh:

Forum List

Back