Democrats hate Carson because he is black

When you start with your PC police crap, you lose all credibility. One of the reasons I was happy to leave America 20 years ago was political correctness.
As some one who left the USA 25 years ago, I believe it. I've seen legions of self-righteous Americans spreading the doctrine of of political correctness. Of course here there are few minorities, so they instruct locals how Gypsies/Roma should be treated.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Communists - i.e. democrats, hate Carson because he is a highly intelligent conservative.

That he is black outrages them. They would still hate Carson if he were white, but for a black man to be uppity and be conservative enrages the left. They cannot contain themselves.

Last edited:
Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Liberals set the precedent that to criticize a Black Presidential Candidate or Black President is racist. They don't get to criticize Carson or they show how full of shit they are on Obama.

And that's not what happened.

Continually braying crap about Obama's college record, Obama's religion, Obama's national origin, and Obama's ethnicity isn't serious policy criticism. It's racism.

his college record is still sealed
is church was/is CHOCK FULL of racists and bigots
he's made statements about his origins and ethnicity that opened him up for scrutiny
those statments have nothin to do with policy; but when others DO stick to policy you idiots cry the criticism is still race-based

you have no credbility idiot

Haven't you guys heard his ridiculous comments on Jews and Hitler? It's not that he's black, it's that he is as stupid as fuck. Even you ding-a-lings have to admit that.

No, I sure haven't heard anything about Jews and Hitler.

BTW, Carson is a neurosurgeon, you ask "want fries with that?" You are in no position to call him stupid.

Most democrats don't really think much about Carson. Its Trump they really don't seem to like much.

I think you're grossly exaggerating democratic sentiment toward Carson in an attempt to generation faux relevance. As most democrats don't give a shit about him.

Haven't you guys heard his ridiculous comments on Jews and Hitler? It's not that he's black, it's that he is as stupid as fuck. Even you ding-a-lings have to admit that.

No, I sure haven't heard anything about Jews and Hitler.

BTW, Carson is a neurosurgeon, you ask "want fries with that?" You are in no position to call him stupid.
Dean is in no position to call someone who's job entails asking people if they want fries with that. That would be his dream job.

Most democrats don't really think much about Carson. Its Trump they really don't seem to like much.

I think you're grossly exaggerating democratic sentiment toward Carson in an attempt to generation faux relevance. As most democrats don't give a shit about him.

YAWN

good one loon; we'll pretend all those token and Uncle Tom comments werent made

The democrat controlled press has been engaged in lynching Carson ever since he shot up in the polls.

My guess at this moment is that Fiorina will be the Nominee, but that could change. Carson appeals to the Christians, so will make a good VP.

The democrat controlled press has been engaged in lynching Carson ever since he shot up in the polls.

And by 'lynching', you mean subjecting Carson to scrutiny and criticism.....like any other candidate would if they rise in the polls?

The defining characteristic of conservative perception of their candidates seems to be how fragile conservatives seem to think these candidates are.

If their candidates receive anything but the most fawning, obsequious praise.......then the candidate is being 'attacked' and 'lynched', with the press trying to 'destroy' them. Its an argument that should come with runny eye liner and a fainting couch.

Conservatives apparently don't handle criticism well.

They just hate him because he's black, it's obvious.

:laugh:
Would you be able to provide any proof, or is this just a wild assertation?

easily; just look at what the Left says about him; clearly they hate him because Carson isnt the kind of Black man the Left demands, a victim.
Disagreeing with him and not thinking he would make a good President is not hatred, but opinion.

calling him a "token, Uncle Tom...etc" is hatred, not disagreeing with him or merely thinking he would not make a good President.

Try again...................
Most people just disagree with him. By your thinking, everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist.

if people on the Left had a shred of credibility remaining they could admit the Left already considers all criticism of obama as racist

And by 'lynching', you mean subjecting Carson to scrutiny and criticism.....like any other candidate would if they rise in the polls?

The defining characteristic of conservative perception of their candidates seems to be how fragile conservatives seem to think these candidates are.

If their candidates receive anything but the most fawning, obsequious praise.......then the candidate is being 'attacked' and 'lynched', with the press trying to 'destroy' them. Its an argument that should come with runny eye liner and a fainting couch.

again more laughable projection from people clinging to the nutsack of the president with the thinnest skin in history!1

idiots and hypocrites

When you start with your PC police crap, you lose all credibility.
When you deny the PC Police crap, you lose all credibility.

Fortunately, there are many honest lefties out there, and the list continues to grow:

Last edited:

Liberals set the precedent that to criticize a Black Presidential Candidate or Black President is racist. They don't get to criticize Carson or they show how full of shit they are on Obama.

And that's not what happened.

Continually braying crap about Obama's college record, Obama's religion, Obama's national origin, and Obama's ethnicity isn't serious policy criticism. It's racism.

his college record is still sealed
is church was/is CHOCK FULL of racists and bigots
he's made statements about his origins and ethnicity that opened him up for scrutiny
those statments have nothin to do with policy; but when others DO stick to policy you idiots cry the criticism is still race-based

you have no credbility idiot
:lol:

easily; just look at what the Left says about him; clearly they hate him because Carson isnt the kind of Black man the Left demands, a victim.
Disagreeing with him and not thinking he would make a good President is not hatred, but opinion.

calling him a "token, Uncle Tom...etc" is hatred, not disagreeing with him or merely thinking he would not make a good President.

Most people just disagree with him. By your thinking, everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist.

if people on the Left had a shred of credibility remaining they could admit the Left already considers all criticism of obama as racist
Don't hold your breath.

They're not going to risk admitting to something that has been so effective for them.

again more laughable projection from people clinging to the nutsack of the president with the thinnest skin in history!1

idiots and hypocrites

This thread is nothing but projection.

And by 'being honest', you mean ape whatever hapeless nonsense is repeated without thought or question in the right wing echo chamber.

Remember, just because you poor souls ape meaningless gibber jabber back and forth to each other doesn't mean its 'honest' or remotely accurate.

Forum List

Back