Democrats hate Carson because he is black

When did I say that opposing Obana's policies is racism. Quit making things up because you do not have an argument.
Shills invariably call racism on anyone espousing differing view than Obama and Democrats in general on domestic policy.

This applies to welfare, voter ID, affirmative action, immigration and other issues. l have not and will not research your posts, but by their general content, I have no reason to believe otherwise.
Not true in most cases.

When did I say that opposing Obana's policies is racism. Quit making things up because you do not have an argument.
Shills invariably call racism on anyone espousing differing view than Obama and Democrats in general on domestic policy.

This applies to welfare, voter ID, affirmative action, immigration and other issues. l have not and will not research your posts, but by their general content, I have no reason to believe otherwise.
They just hate him because he's black, it's obvious.

:laugh:
Would you be able to provide any proof, or is this just a wild assertation?

easily; just look at what the Left says about him; clearly they hate him because Carson isnt the kind of Black man the Left demands, a victim.

easily; just look at what the Left says about him; clearly they hate him because Carson isnt the kind of Black man the Left demands, a victim.
Disagreeing with him and not thinking he would make a good President is not hatred, but opinion.

Disagreeing with him and not thinking he would make a good President is not hatred, but opinion.

calling him a "token, Uncle Tom...etc" is hatred, not disagreeing with him or merely thinking he would not make a good President.

Try again...................

for the life of me i cant understand why left-wingers come to these boards and make statements that are so easily refutable, and with a smugness no less! lol
maybe if you idiots had a sense of shame you'd be able to recognize when you are making fools of yourselves??????????????????

just sayin.....................

I can provide no more proof than the PC Police can.

These are the folks, of course, who claim that the only reason anyone criticizes Obama is because "he's black", or some variation therein.

Not so fun having your position lied about, is it? That's what this whole thread has been about, and you folks somehow don't see it. You just get defensive.

You only hate Carson because he's black.

No one hates him.

His outrageous statements are the cause for concern.

Anyone touting "armageddon" in the same sentence with nuclear weapons talks is engaging in dangerous hyperbole.

Same with mapping "slavery" to "health care".

That is NOT presidential material. It's not even councilman material.

No one hates him.

Anyone touting "armageddon" in the same sentence with nuclear weapons talks is engaging in dangerous hyperbole.

it's a waste of time even communicating with you; just an idiot lying to himself. Clearly many on the Left hate him, hence the slurs of token and Uncle Tom.

the Left is always "mapping" the Tea Party to terrorists, equating Christians with ISIS, among other things.

as usual y ou idiots are guilty of exactly what you accuse others of; and if that isnt bad enough use your own hypocrisy and projection as an excuse to spew HYPOCRITICAL RACIST HATRED

No one hates him.

it's a waste of time even communicating with you; just an idiot lying to himself. Clearly many on the Left hate him, hence the slurs of token and Uncle Tom.

Tell you what.

Since the GOP is so NON RACIST, Carson is a shoe in for the Nomination, RIGHT?

But, he doesn't make it, then? The GOP is racist.

Binary thinking is cool, right?

No one hates him.

Tell you what.

Since the GOP is so NON RACIST, Carson is a shoe in for the Nomination, RIGHT?

But, he doesn't make it, then? The GOP is racist.

Binary thinking is cool, right?

once gain you are guilty of the same binary thinking you are trying to project onto others.
you said left-wingers simply disagree with Carson on the issues; well you can do that without calling somebody an Uncle Tom or token

you're an idiot, that's why i simply cant take you seriously at all

The GOP has Rubio, Cruz and Carson running.

One of those folks is a shoe in for the Nominee right?

It's almost a lock that the inclusive GOP will have a minority candidate!

The GOP has Rubio, Cruz and Carson running.

One of those folks is a shoe in for the Nominee right?

It's almost a lock that the inclusive GOP will have a minority candidate!

again you cry about binary thinking then use it yourself

hard to debate somebody mindphuking themselves so publicly

calling him a "token, Uncle Tom...etc" is hatred, not disagreeing with him or merely thinking he would not make a good President.

Try again...................
Most people just disagree with him. By your thinking, everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist.

These are the folks, of course, who claim that the only reason anyone criticizes Obama is because "he's black", or some variation therein.

Not so fun having your position lied about, is it? That's what this whole thread has been about, and you folks somehow don't see it. You just get defensive.

When you start with your PC police crap, you lose all credibility. One of the reasons I was happy to leave America 20 years ago was political correctness.

Haven't you guys heard his ridiculous comments on Jews and Hitler? It's not that he's black, it's that he is as stupid as fuck. Even you ding-a-lings have to admit that.

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, where the Jews in one city armed themselves and stood up to the Germans for a month. They only had a few rifles and makeshift weapons, but held off the German Army. What would have happened if all Jews in Europe had been armed? What if ALL the citizens of the nations conquered by Germany had been armed?

Of course it's not knowable but to call Carson "stupid as f*ck" because you don't agree with him is a sign of your hatred, not a deficiency in Carson

of course it's because he's black. and he's a Republican

how dare he as black person and not be on the Democrat plantation. You see democrats crow how they OWN them and get 95% of black voting for them.

so others might take after him and leave the plantation too. because of that he needs to be DESTROYED

And Steph hates Hillary Clinton because she's a woman. Why do you hate women Stephanie?

I do not hate anyone, you are really full of it.

Forum List

Back