Democrats hate Carson because he is black

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
You hate Obama because he's black, so now we're even.

Let me show them this again.

You google ben carson witch doctor you get this:

ben carson witch doctor - Google Search

You google barack obama witch doctor you get this:

barack obama witch doctor - Google Search

So who are the racists?

you love obama because he is half white, so now we're even.
Sorry, I withdrew my support for his policies over 6 years ago when it became clear he was a closet neocon.

But you're right, he is a mud baby.

you could not be more wrong. he is not a closet anything (except maybe a muslim). what he is is openly anti-american and a marxist collectivist.

See now that's how demonization works.

you love obama because he is half white, so now we're even.
Sorry, I withdrew my support for his policies over 6 years ago when it became clear he was a closet neocon.

But you're right, he is a mud baby.

you could not be more wrong. he is not a closet anything (except maybe a muslim). what he is is openly anti-american and a marxist collectivist.

See now that's how demonization works.

speaking the truth about someone is not demonizing them.

Still peddling that nonsense?

He's no different than his predecessor.

Bush made a lot of mistakes, but obama is in a class by himself in presidential incompetence.

All of Obama's missteps, combined, do not equal the magnitude of the disaster of the Iraq war.

lol, unless you're Ben Carson and you think Obamacare is worse than 4500 Americans needlessly killed in that war.

...man oh man the shit they used to say about Condoleezza Rice

This one?

CondoleezaRiceOilTanker2-284x300.jpg

:alcoholic:

go ahead say some nasty shit about her

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

How many black liberals do you support?
When did you stop beating your wife?

What's the biggest lie being told about Ben Carson in the media?
That video shard to choose since they lie so offten. There is the lie that he insulted victims of mass murders. Or the lie that he hates muslims. Or the lie that he is stupid like you.

Bush made a lot of mistakes, but obama is in a class by himself in presidential incompetence.

All of Obama's missteps, combined, do not equal the magnitude of the disaster of the Iraq war.

lol, unless you're Ben Carson and you think Obamacare is worse than 4500 Americans needlessly killed in that war.
See you are a racist. You just said Obama is so incompetent because he is black that he never could stop Bush from making him fuck up.

My mistake about Hawaii not being an American state when he was born there. Must be due to the impression he creates that he is an immature little boy and much younger than his years.

I am sick and tired of people bitching about the so called "N" word.

It is no more offensive than a German being called a kraut, an Italian a wop and a gangster, an Englishman a limey, a Jew a ****, a Mexican a wetback or an Arab a rag head. Just to mention a few examples of perfectly natural human reaction to something that is out of their accustomed position and place in life.

And don't cry to me about the "N" word being more worthy of pity, because of slavery. It is a proven fact that some "N"'s sold other "N"'s to white slave traders. It is also a fact that nothing held the "N"'s of Africa from developing their knowledge and go and do unto Europe and the white man what Europe and the white man did unto them. It is also a fact that while American slaves suffered for about 300 years, European WHITE serfs were suffering under far worse conditions for about a thousand years. So, when I hear descendants of those serfs bitch about the past as "N"'s bitch about the past, I will take notice and respect their indignation.

Demanding and HOLDING productive jobs instead of demanding reparations from innocents descendants of a wrongful past would go a long way to establish credibility for crybaby "N"'s. Getting off drugs and stop killing cops would also help.

And, for Christ's sake get better spokesman than Al Sharpton or Louis Farrakhan. Or Barack Hussein Obama.

Personally, I detest PC language demands. On the other hand, I also hate racism. Just as I don't employ the use of the "N" word (except when I need to quote it for accuracy), I don't employ terms like "w--" for Italians of any of the pejorative slang for Jewish people, etc.

Your arguments lose a whole lot of value to me (and probably to a lot of other people) when you try to make some kind of point by rattling off all the offensive terms you know for labeling other races and nationalities.

The "reverend" Al notso Sharpton is not a spokesman for me. Certainly not some hateful fucking bigot like Louis FarraKahnjob. And Obumbler is only a spokesman for me in the VERY limited sense that (tragically) he officially "speaks" for this nation in the community of nations. Yeech.

The pejorative terms I used are not words I would or did ever use. It was only an illustration about the idiocy of the sick and sickening liberal nonsense that "WORDS HURT".

Words hurt only idiots. If you punch me in the face you hurt me. If you steal from me you hurt me. If you lie to my boss about me you hurt me. If you hurt my wife or child you hurt me. If you do something against my country you hurt me.

If you call me the most vile name you can think of, I will smile and say: So what? I HAVE BEEN CALLED WORSE BY BETTER PEOPLE THAN YOU". And I will walk away because I am smarter than you.

Why? Because I am an adult, not a kindergarten punk who runs to his mommy (government) for all imaginary hurts.

Grow up assholes and find and keep a job.

^ That rant would have been a tiny bit more convincing if you hadn't found it so necessary, before, to show that you knew the n word is for black people and the w word was for Italians and the word which you fully hyphened-out is one for Jewish people. Not a bit of that was actually necessary for you to have made your point.

Name calling is juvenile and I agree that such words should have no impact on an adult, as a general rule. But it would be silly to say that words never cause harm. In fact, that's why folks are able to sue other people for things like libel and slander. Committing perjury can be pretty damaging to people, too. So, although I agree that many problems can be fixed with folks having a lsightly thicker skin, SOME words do cause damage depending on context.

So, here is another "rant":

Pardon me if I don't find it my heart to be sympathetic towards those who commit most of the crimes, kill most of their brothers and sisters, figurative and literal, those who bitch most about past and long-corrected wrongs, those who most viciously stab all with their skin color who dare to think for themselves, those who call everyone, not black, vile names with impunity, those who call for killing cops, but bawl when none comes in their hour of need, those who know they can get away with just about everything because of political correctness, those who reject productive jobs in favor of receiving meal tickets/food stamps, those who keep on spewing out illegitimate babies without ever knowing who the father is, those who envy the success of others who decided that it is better to learn than be part of the "hood", those who justify their existence by being modern day slaves of the Democrat Party and those who constantly blame white folks for their failure and miserable life, but would not be any better off in Sudan, Liberia, Nigeria, Somalia, Ivory Coast, Congo, Angola, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Chad, Mozambique, Kenya or even the poster child country of the Nobel Piss Prize winning thug Nelson Mandela, South Africa.

Seems to me that words only hurt if they are uttered by people who do not happen to be politically correct. In the mean time sewer rats like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson. Elijah Cummings, Louis Farrakhan and the Congressional Black Caucus (racist by definition) can get away with anything they damn well please.

Worth repeating: Words only hurt idiots with ultra thin skins.

So, give me another sanctimonious lecture about race relations.

Nice racist screed. You can justify hate any way you want.

Now tell us what a good Christian you are.

OK, I will.

In February 1993 I spent two weeks in Homestead, FL helping to rebuild after Hurricane Andrew with Habitat for Humanity.
Nobody forced me to go and do that, but the the fact that I am a Christian and wanted to help my neighbor of 1500 miles away. I did that voluntarily, because I saw on TV the devastation that the hurricane caused to the people and the are where I and my wife had spend our vacation a few weeks earlier.

I went back every year until my arthritis got the better of me. I spent many hours in Overtown, working, sharing meals, having conversations and learning to understand and love each other with black families in a way that a typical words-only-no-action lazy freeloading LIBERAL COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND.

In all my years volunteering with Habitat for Humanity I met many fellow Christians but none of them was a liberal.

Personally, I detest PC language demands. On the other hand, I also hate racism. Just as I don't employ the use of the "N" word (except when I need to quote it for accuracy), I don't employ terms like "w--" for Italians of any of the pejorative slang for Jewish people, etc.

Your arguments lose a whole lot of value to me (and probably to a lot of other people) when you try to make some kind of point by rattling off all the offensive terms you know for labeling other races and nationalities.

The "reverend" Al notso Sharpton is not a spokesman for me. Certainly not some hateful fucking bigot like Louis FarraKahnjob. And Obumbler is only a spokesman for me in the VERY limited sense that (tragically) he officially "speaks" for this nation in the community of nations. Yeech.

The pejorative terms I used are not words I would or did ever use. It was only an illustration about the idiocy of the sick and sickening liberal nonsense that "WORDS HURT".

Words hurt only idiots. If you punch me in the face you hurt me. If you steal from me you hurt me. If you lie to my boss about me you hurt me. If you hurt my wife or child you hurt me. If you do something against my country you hurt me.

If you call me the most vile name you can think of, I will smile and say: So what? I HAVE BEEN CALLED WORSE BY BETTER PEOPLE THAN YOU". And I will walk away because I am smarter than you.

Why? Because I am an adult, not a kindergarten punk who runs to his mommy (government) for all imaginary hurts.

^ That rant would have been a tiny bit more convincing if you hadn't found it so necessary, before, to show that you knew the n word is for black people and the w word was for Italians and the word which you fully hyphened-out is one for Jewish people. Not a bit of that was actually necessary for you to have made your point.

Name calling is juvenile and I agree that such words should have no impact on an adult, as a general rule. But it would be silly to say that words never cause harm. In fact, that's why folks are able to sue other people for things like libel and slander. Committing perjury can be pretty damaging to people, too. So, although I agree that many problems can be fixed with folks having a lsightly thicker skin, SOME words do cause damage depending on context.

Pardon me if I don't find it my heart to be sympathetic towards those who commit most of the crimes, kill most of their brothers and sisters, figurative and literal, those who bitch most about past and long-corrected wrongs, those who most viciously stab all with their skin color who dare to think for themselves, those who call everyone, not black, vile names with impunity, those who call for killing cops, but bawl when none comes in their hour of need, those who know they can get away with just about everything because of political correctness, those who reject productive jobs in favor of receiving meal tickets/food stamps, those who keep on spewing out illegitimate babies without ever knowing who the father is, those who envy the success of others who decided that it is better to learn than be part of the "hood", those who justify their existence by being modern day slaves of the Democrat Party and those who constantly blame white folks for their failure and miserable life, but would not be any better off in Sudan, Liberia, Nigeria, Somalia, Ivory Coast, Congo, Angola, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Chad, Mozambique, Kenya or even the poster child country of the Nobel Piss Prize winning thug Nelson Mandela, South Africa.

Seems to me that words only hurt if they are uttered by people who do not happen to be politically correct. In the mean time sewer rats like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson. Elijah Cummings, Louis Farrakhan and the Congressional Black Caucus (racist by definition) can get away with anything they damn well please.

OK, I will.

In February 1993 I spent two weeks in Homestead, FL helping to rebuild after Hurricane Andrew with Habitat for Humanity.
Nobody forced me to go and do that, but the the fact that I am a Christian and wanted to help my neighbor of 1500 miles away. I did that voluntarily, because I saw on TV the devastation that the hurricane caused to the people and the are where I and my wife had spend our vacation a few weeks earlier.

I went back every year until my arthritis got the better of me. I spent many hours in Overtown, working, sharing meals, having conversations and learning to understand and love each other with black families in a way that a typical words-only-no-action lazy freeloading LIBERAL COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND.

In all my years volunteering with Habitat for Humanity I met many fellow Christians but none of them was a liberal.

should we talk about the white christian supremacists who keep gunning people down?

as for your lie, i suspect normal people offend you and you gravitate toward rightwingnuts like yourself. new york city is 68% catholic. they are liberal... they volunteer as do liberal jews and liberals who are non-believers. my son and i have given out christmas dinners to poor people even though we aren't christian. the events were organized, alternately, by a hispanic liberal dem and a black baptist minister.

but rightwingnut bigots can't stand that. now run along so-called "christian".

does the o/p realize how stupid this thread is. we already voted for a black president.

people dislike carson as a candidate because the things he says are nuts.

Racist often make "Exceptions" for "good ones".

It's more proof that you are a racist.
Why don't black people vote GOP?

As the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to the trough but you can't make him drink.

But the horse will eventually realize that he is thirsty and will drink.

Horses are smart animals.

You can't fix stupid.
Consider half of us middle class and poor whites vote democratic and will always drink but from the left side of the troft. You want us to just drink from what trickles downyou don't own the troft..

I was always and thank God I will always be white.

I was poor once, when I was alone, an eighteen year old boy, who could not speak a word of English, among people who still resented the DP's of the Second World War.

After I learned enough English to get by I found jobs where I had the opportunity to improve myself and eventually I became a happy member of the no longer existing middle class.

I had no affirmative action to assist me along the way, - not that I would have ever had the absence of self pride to take advantage of one - although my accent was just as big an obstacle as skin color for others. I was lucky to choose a career where I was able to teach myself and advance myself in a path that lead me to my present comfortable retirement.

I repeat: I am sick and tired of whiners of any skin color who cry and bawl and refuse or too stupid to help themselves.

does the o/p realize how stupid this thread is. we already voted for a black president.

people dislike carson as a candidate because the things he says are nuts.

As the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to the trough but you can't make him drink.

You can't fix stupid.
Consider half of us middle class and poor whites vote democratic and will always drink but from the left side of the troft. You want us to just drink from what trickles downyou don't own the troft..

I was poor once, when I was alone, an eighteen year old boy, who could not speak a word of English, among people who still resented the DP's of the Second World War.

After I learned enough English to get by I found jobs where I had the opportunity to improve myself and eventually I became a happy member of the no longer existing middle class.

I had no affirmative action to assist me along the way, - not that I would have ever had the absence of self pride to take advantage of one - although my accent was just as big an obstacle as skin color for others. I was lucky to choose a career where I was able to teach myself and advance myself in a path that lead me to my present comfortable retirement.

I repeat: I am sick and tired of whiners of any skin color who cry and bawl and refuse or too stupid to help themselves.

you need to thank G-d for being white because blacks have to deal with bigoted freaks like you.

See you are a racist. You just said Obama is so incompetent because he is black that he never could stop Bush from making him fuck up.

English please.

OK, I will.

should we talk about the white christian supremacists who keep gunning people down?

as for your lie, i suspect normal people offend you and you gravitate toward rightwingnuts like yourself. new york city is 68% catholic. they are liberal... they volunteer as do liberal jews and liberals who are non-believers. my son and i have given out christmas dinners to poor people even though we aren't christian. the events were organized, alternately, by a hispanic liberal dem and a black baptist minister.

but rightwingnut bigots can't stand that. now run along so-called "christian".

Good for you, Yeee Haaaa!

take a look at the recent mass murderers, you will find that they have a couple things in common.
1. mental illness
2. liberal ideology

not surprising since it is well established that liberals have a defective gene (its identified as DRD4, look it up you might learn something about yourself)

You can't fix stupid.

you need to thank G-d for being white because blacks have to deal with bigoted freaks like you.

God is raceless, colorless, he loves all people equally.

You are sick.

You can't fix stupid.

He is a bigot for treating others like every other person regardless of color? Lmao you progressive racists are mentally stunted

English please.
Proof you are a willfully racist

Forum List

Back