Democrats hate Carson because he is black

The bottom line----------------dems are scared shitless of successful conservative blacks. So they attack them.
No one is scared of anyone here. We are obviously not allowed to disagree wit a Black republican.

If you were disagreeing that would be one thing. You guys are demonizing. That shows fear.

How, specifically, is Ben Carson being demonized?

did you bother to read the lib posts in this thread? did you bother to read the lib generated threads trashing Carson?

are you really as dumb as you appear?

The bottom line----------------dems are scared shitless of successful conservative blacks. So they attack them.
No one is scared of anyone here. We are obviously not allowed to disagree wit a Black republican.

If you were disagreeing that would be one thing. You guys are demonizing. That shows fear.

did you bother to read the lib posts in this thread? did you bother to read the lib generated threads trashing Carson?

Cite me 20 posts where Carson is being demonized. If it's that prevalent it should be easy.

Maybe your first step would be to look up the word 'demonize'.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

How many black liberals do you support?

How many times have I been called a racist for not supporting a black liberal?

More times than I can count.

Is it getting though?

CAN YOU HEAR ME??!!

Then link to all the posts on USMB that that has happened to you.

I guess those posts won't be forthcoming. You failed this test the other day. Seems to be a pattern developing.

Cite me 20 posts where Carson is being demonized. If it's that prevalent it should be easy.

I have no interest in going through 97 pages to prove a point to you. What I said is accurate. the left hates conservative successful blacks who have left the dem plantation.

I don't need to look up demonize, I know what it means.

Redfish, you're wasting your time. PC/Identity Politics is at the very core of the Regressive Left, they will never, ever admit to their tactics.

That's like asking a devout Christian to denounce God. It just ain't gonna happen.

...man oh man the shit they used to say about Condoleezza Rice

This one?

CondoleezaRiceOilTanker2-284x300.jpg

:alcoholic:

Redfish, you're wasting your time. PC/Identity Politics is at the very core of the Regressive Left, they will never, ever admit to their tactics.

That's like asking a devout Christian to denounce God. It just ain't gonna happen.

I fully understand, but its amusing to call them out on their disengenuousness.

I have no interest in going through 97 pages to prove a point to you. What I said is accurate. the left hates conservative successful blacks who have left the dem plantation.

Then off the top of your head cite an example or two of Carson being 'demonized' here.

Neither he nor you can produce legitimate examples of what you're asserting.

We know that you're going to deny and deflect and distort, so there is no reason to bother.

If you think this is all a lie, great, carry on.

But your defensiveness here is proving my point.

Trying to stir up support for Carson, or deflect criticism of him, because he is black, among people who don't agree with him on the issues,

is a perfect example of racism.

We know that you're going to deny and deflect and distort, so there is no reason to bother.

If you think this is all a lie, great, carry on.

But your defensiveness here is proving my point.

My ability to point out that none of you can support the accusations you're making with evidence is proving MY point.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

You hate Obama because he's black, so now we're even.

Then off the top of your head cite an example or two of Carson being 'demonized' here.

in the first few pages posts 9, 27, 59.

I know its a waste of time to try to educate a fool like you, but its saturday morning and I feel generous.

You hate Obama because he's black, so now we're even.

you love obama because he is half white, so now we're even.

you love obama because he is half white, so now we're even.
Sorry, I withdrew my support for his policies over 6 years ago when it became clear he was a closet neocon.

But you're right, he is a mud baby.

you could not be more wrong. he is not a closet anything (except maybe a muslim). what he is is openly anti-american and a marxist collectivist.

you could not be more wrong. he is not a closet anything (except maybe a muslim). what he is is openly anti-american and a marxist collectivist.
Still peddling that nonsense?

He's no different than his predecessor.

Forum List

Back