Democrats Have Always Destroyed the Economy

That's rich.

Also a lie.

Every republican president in modern history has started a recession.
/—-/ Presidents don’t start recessions, not Bush, not Clinton, not Obama, none of them.
Try and educate yourself. What Causes a Recession?
Why don't you go look at who presided over the start of ever single recession for the last 50 years or so and say that again.
/----/ Every time we went onto recession, you ate food. It's all your fault. Can a president influence a recession or how long it lasts, yes, but they don't cause it.
If k was the only person eating food you might actually have a point.

You don't though.

Every single recession is a republican's fault.

Every.

Single.

One.
/-----/ From my link you most likely never read because you knew it would contradict your rant. No mention of republican presidents being at fault.
Many overall factors contribute to an economy's fall into a recession, as we found out during the U.S. financial crisis, but one of the major causes is inflation. Inflation refers to a general rise in the prices of goods and services over a period of time. The higher the rate of inflation, the smaller the percentage of goods and services that can be purchased with the same amount of money as before. Inflation can happen for reasons as varied as increased production costs, higher energy costs and national debt.
I know what inflation is, thank you.

Doesn't change the fact that every recession for 50+ years has started under a republican.

/—-/ Presidents don’t start recessions, not Bush, not Clinton, not Obama, none of them.
Try and educate yourself. What Causes a Recession?
Why don't you go look at who presided over the start of ever single recession for the last 50 years or so and say that again.
/----/ Every time we went onto recession, you ate food. It's all your fault. Can a president influence a recession or how long it lasts, yes, but they don't cause it.
If k was the only person eating food you might actually have a point.

You don't though.

Every single recession is a republican's fault.

Every.

Single.

One.
/-----/ From my link you most likely never read because you knew it would contradict your rant. No mention of republican presidents being at fault.
Many overall factors contribute to an economy's fall into a recession, as we found out during the U.S. financial crisis, but one of the major causes is inflation. Inflation refers to a general rise in the prices of goods and services over a period of time. The higher the rate of inflation, the smaller the percentage of goods and services that can be purchased with the same amount of money as before. Inflation can happen for reasons as varied as increased production costs, higher energy costs and national debt.
I know what inflation is, thank you.

Doesn't change the fact that every recession for 50+ years has started under a republican.
/—-/ And you let Congress off the hook- you dope.

More good news for the economy.
This would have never happened under the Nazi emocrats

Give us a transcript. A video from Fox News means absolutely nothing to do with reality.

huge energy strides were made from 2008 through 2017.

Here is an example of written words.

Forbes is no propaganda mouthpiece for Obama but here is what they write in December 2016.

• President Obama did preside over the highest U.S. natural gas production levels in history.

• The surge in oil production began a couple of years later than the uptick in natural gas production. In fact, it coincided with President Obama’s first year in office. Following eight straight years of declines during the Bush Administration, oil production rose for the first seven years of the Obama Administration. From 5 million barrels per day (bpd) in 2008, crude oil production rose by 88% to 9.4 million bpd in 2015. Oil production rose during the Obama Administration at the fastest rate in the 150-year history of the U.S. oil indust. President Obama's Energy Report Card

Well I remember when the Bush boy ok'd the credit card companies to raise the minimum monthly payments.
Not by a little, but by a lot. I had a card that had a $15.00 minimum, and it went to $90. That hurt many people, especially those with multiple cards and small businesses.

Well I remember when the Bush boy ok'd the credit card companies to raise the minimum monthly payments.
Not by a little, but by a lot. I had a card that had a $15.00 minimum, and it went to $90. That hurt many people, especially those with multiple cards and small businesses.

Oh my God, people making payments appropriate to their debt. The horror of it all.

What a friggin crybaby

Flash, post: 23589796
If you want to fuck up the US all you have to do is elect filthy ass Democrats.

Just tell us which Democrat president fucked up the US more than filthy assed, lying / Iraq invading / worst recession since the Great Depression invoking / Republican combo of CheneyBush 2001 - 2009.

Surely not Obama.

TrumpO, as corrupt, disgusting, embarrassing, impeached and as ignorant as he is, still can’t fuck up the US as much as the CheneyBush Republican disaster.

Terri4Trump, post: 23576291
What the fuck are you blabbing about

Do you ever ask that of TrumpO:

• The light bulb — they got rid of the light bulb that people got used to. The new bulb is many times more expensive and — I hate to say it — it doesn’t make you look as good. Of course, being a vain person, that’s very important to me. It’s like — it gives you an orange look. I don’t want an orange look. Has anyone noticed that? So we’ll have to change those bulbs in at least a couple rooms where I am in the White House. … We have a situation where we’re looking very strongly at sinks and showers. And other elements of bathrooms — where you turn the faucet on, in areas where there’s tremendous amounts of water, where the water rushes out to sea because you could never handle it — and you don’t get any water. You turn on the faucet and you don’t get any water. They take a shower and water comes dripping out, just dripping out, very quietly, dripping out. People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once. They end up using more water. So EPA is looking at that very strongly, at my suggestion. You go into a new building, or a new house or a new home, and they have standards where you don’t get water. You can’t wash your hands practically, so little water comes out of the faucet. And the end result is you leave the faucet on and it takes you much longer to wash your hands. .. For the most part. you have many states where they have so much water, it comes down — it’s called rain. They don’t know what to do with it. … A lot of things we do are based on common sense. If I didn’t get elected you wouldn’t have a steel industry. … We weren’t going to have a steel industry. Everyone is baffled by Trump’s rambling rant about flushing toilets ’10 times, 15 times’
TrumpO forgot to rant on about the mythological “war on Christmas”

“If I didn’t get elected you wouldn’t have a steel industry. … We weren’t going to have a steel industry.” TrumpO December 2019.

If TrumpO didn’t get elected we would no longer have Christmas too I suppose.

Last edited:
Flash, post: 23589796
If you want to fuck up the US all you have to do is elect filthy ass Democrats.

Just tell us which Democrat president fucked up the US more than filthy assed, lying / Iraq invading / worst recession since the Great Depression invoking / Republican combo of CheneyBush 2001 - 2009.

Surely not Obama.

TrumpO, as corrupt, disgusting, embarrassing, impeached and as ignorant as he is, still can’t fuck up the US as much as the CheneyBush Republican disaster.
/—-/ Ob that would be the peanut farmer, Jimmy “I’ll never lie to you “ Carter, who had the brain fart to replace the Shaw of Iran with Ayatollah Khomeini, or however you spell his name. He proceeded to turn a Western friendly nation into the largest terror state in the world. Thank ya Jimmy.

Carter had nothing to do with one million demonstrators in Tehran in 1978.

“Crowds in excess of one million demonstrated in Tehrān, proving the wide appeal of Khomeini, who arrived in Iran amid wild rejoicing”

Cellblock2429, post: 23619577
/—-/ Ob that would be the peanut farmer, Jimmy “I’ll never lie to you “ Carter, who had the brain fart to replace the Shaw of Iran with Ayatollah Khomeini, or however you spell his name. He proceeded to turn a Western friendly nation into the largest terror state in the world. Thank ya Jimmy.

When was Carter the President of Iran?

or how in the hell do you think Carter created Khomeini? He was in exile in France.
  • During his exile, Khomeini coordinated this upsurge of opposition—first from Iraqand after 1978 from France—demanding the shah’s abdication. In January 1979, in what was officially described as a “vacation,” the shah and his family fled Iran. The Regency Council established to run the country during the shah’s absence proved unable to function, and Prime Minister Shahpur Bakhtiar, hastily appointed by the shah before his departure, was incapable of effecting compromise with either his former National Front colleagues or Khomeini. Crowds in excess of one million demonstrated in Tehrān, proving the wide appeal of Khomeini, who arrived in Iran amid wild rejoicing on February 1. Ten days later, on February 11, Iran’s armed forces declared their neutrality, effectively ousting the shah’s regime. Bakhtiar went into hiding, eventually to find exile in France.

Aftermath
    On April 1, following overwhelming support in a national referendum, Khomeini declared Iran an Islamic republic.
Iranian Revolution | Causes, Effects, & Facts

“Crowds in excess of one million demonstrated in Tehrān, proving the wide appeal of Khomeini, who arrived in Iran amid wild rejoicing”

or how in the hell do you think Carter created Khomeini? He was in exile in France.
  • During his exile, Khomeini coordinated this upsurge of opposition—first from Iraqand after 1978 from France—demanding the shah’s abdication. In January 1979, in what was officially described as a “vacation,” the shah and his family fled Iran. The Regency Council established to run the country during the shah’s absence proved unable to function, and Prime Minister Shahpur Bakhtiar, hastily appointed by the shah before his departure, was incapable of effecting compromise with either his former National Front colleagues or Khomeini. Crowds in excess of one million demonstrated in Tehrān, proving the wide appeal of Khomeini, who arrived in Iran amid wild rejoicing on February 1. Ten days later, on February 11, Iran’s armed forces declared their neutrality, effectively ousting the shah’s regime. Bakhtiar went into hiding, eventually to find exile in France.

Aftermath
    On April 1, following overwhelming support in a national referendum, Khomeini declared Iran an Islamic republic.
/——/ “When was Carter the President of Iran?”
I never said he was.
How Jimmy Carter lost Iran - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/10/22/how-jimmy-carter-lost-iran/
Oct 22, 2017The politics behind Carter's biggest blunder. On Oct. 21, 1979, President Jimmy Carterauthorized the deposed Shah of Iran to enter the United States for medical treatment — with catastrophic consequences. Carter blundered because of vacillation, shortsighted thinking, a disregard for identified risk and inept implementation that included zero precautions to protect against disaster.

Aftermath
I never said he was.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/10/22/how-jimmy-carter-lost-iran/
Oct 22, 2017The politics behind Carter's biggest blunder. On Oct. 21, 1979, President Jimmy Carterauthorized the deposed Shah of Iran to enter the United States for medical treatment — with catastrophic consequences. Carter blundered because of vacillation, shortsighted thinking, a disregard for identified risk and inept implementation that included zero precautions to protect against disaster.

So why did you tell this lie in the first place?

“Carter, who had the brain fart to replace the Shaw of Iran with Ayatollah Khomeini,”

you lied when you said Carter replaced “the Shaw of Iran with Ayatollah Khomeini“

Khomeini took over in February 1979.

You cite an opinion in the WAPO which is critical Carter’s decision to allow the deposed Iran come to the US. That happened in October 1979.

Carter did not repkace the Shah with Khomeini.

You lied or are ignorant. Take your pick.

Hannity: Trump economy more prosperous than Canada
U.S. jobs reports outperforms economies of far left countries.

Aftermath
I never said he was.

“Carter, who had the brain fart to replace the Shaw of Iran with Ayatollah Khomeini,”

you lied when you said Carter replaced “the Shaw of Iran with Ayatollah Khomeini“

You cite an opinion in the WAPO which is critical Carter’s decision to allow the deposed Iran come to the US. That happened in October 1979.

/-----/ Here numb nuts:
https://nypost.com/2016/06/04/how-ayatollah-khomeini-suckered-jimmy-carter/
New depths to Jimmy Carter’s fecklessness have emerged through the declassification of State Department cables relating to the fall of the Shah of Iran.

As reported by the BBC, the Ayatollah Khomeini, in January 1979, secretly sought Carter’s assistance in overcoming opposition from Iran’s military, still loyal to the shah. Khomeini promised that if he could return to Iran from exile in France, which the United States could facilitate, he would prevent a civil war, and his regime would not be hostile to Washington.

The soon-to-be Supreme Leader of Iran certainly knew a sucker when he saw one. What Carter did in response to Khomeini’s pledge is not entirely clear from the newly declassified materials, but Khomeini did return; the military either fell into line or was ruthlessly purged; and Iran switched 180 degrees from being a strategic US ally to being one of our most implacable adversaries.

Carter’s unwillingness to back the shah, a staunch American ally, has long been well-known, despite constant protestations of support at the time. Khomeini could not then, however, have relied on that for certain. Within Carter’s administration, hostility to the shah over his human-rights record, a centerpiece of Carter’s policy, was certainly extensive.

Aftermath
I never said he was.

/-----/ Here numb nuts:
New depths to Jimmy Carter’s fecklessness have emerged through the declassification of State Department cables relating to the fall of the Shah of Iran.

As reported by the BBC, the Ayatollah Khomeini, in January 1979, secretly sought Carter’s assistance in overcoming opposition from Iran’s military, still loyal to the shah. Khomeini promised that if he could return to Iran from exile in France, which the United States could facilitate, he would prevent a civil war, and his regime would not be hostile to Washington.

The soon-to-be Supreme Leader of Iran certainly knew a sucker when he saw one. What Carter did in response to Khomeini’s pledge is not entirely clear from the newly declassified materials, but Khomeini did return; the military either fell into line or was ruthlessly purged; and Iran switched 180 degrees from being a strategic US ally to being one of our most implacable adversaries.

Carter’s unwillingness to back the shah, a staunch American ally, has long been well-known, despite constant protestations of support at the time. Khomeini could not then, however, have relied on that for certain. Within Carter’s administration, hostility to the shah over his human-rights record, a centerpiece of Carter’s policy, was certainly extensive.

Jesus dude. John Bolton? The five decade Iran warmonger is your source.

Carter has nothing to do with the million demonstrators in Tehran that wanted Khomeini to take over.

Forty years later you take the opinion of one of the top ‘invade Iraq’ warmongers in 2003 who pretends and has suckered you into believing that Carter could have changed history by ‘backing the Shah’ against a popular internal revolt somehow.

See how Bolton’s Iraq lie-based warmongering turned out. Can you imagine what would have
happened had Carter invaded Iran in 1979.

Jesus you TrumpOLanterns are dumb.

And the John Bolton admits he’s relying on conjecture anyway.

you posted this:

“What Carter did in response to Khomeini’s pledge is not entirely clear from the newly declassified materials...””

You trust such a liar and warmongering idiot?

John Bolton? Really.

Terri4Trump, post: 23620566
US trade deficit drops in October to lowest level in more than a year
US trade deficit drops in October to lowest level in more than a year

• The U.S. trade deficit tumbled 7.6% to $47.2 billion in October from a revised print of $51.1 billion for September.
  • Imports dropped by 1.7%, or $4.3 billion, to $254.3 billion.
  • Exports dipped 0.2%, or $400 million, to $207.1 billion.

Are you proud of TrumpO weakening the US CONSUMER?

from your link:

That decline could signal a weakening U.S. consumer as the trade war with China rages on. Both countries have hit each other’s products with tariffs for nearly two years, denting investor sentiment.

And what about TrumpO’s recent boast?

“If I didn’t get elected you wouldn’t have a steel industry. … We weren’t going to have a steel industry.”

• Trump’s tariffs helped the steel industry’s resurgence in 2017 and 2018, leading to soaring profits and company plans to restart old plants.
  • But steel prices have since fallen dramatically from 2018 to 2019, in part because of weakening demand across Europe as well as weakening demand in the United States. ArcelorMittal also announced last month it will be idling steel mills in Europe.https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...akness-despite-trumps-support/?outputType=amp

TrumpO is so out of touch with reality it should concern you.

Aftermath
I never said he was.

/-----/ Here numb nuts:

Jesus dude. John Bolton? The five decade Iran warmonger is your source.

Carter has nothing to do with the million demonstrators in Tehran that wanted Khomeini to take over.

Forty years later you take the opinion of one of the top ‘invade Iraq’ warmongers in 2003 who pretends and has suckered you into believing that Carter could have changed history by ‘backing the Shah’ against a popular internal revolt somehow.

See how Bolton’s Iraq lie-based warmongering turned out. Can you imagine what would have
happened had Carter invaded Iran in 1979.

Jesus you TrumpOLanterns are dumb.

And the John Bolton admits he’s relying on conjecture anyway.

you posted this:

“What Carter did in response to Khomeini’s pledge is not entirely clear from the newly declassified materials...””

You trust such a liar and warmongering idiot?

John Bolton? Really.
/----/ When you can't refute the message, attack the messenger.
JIMMY CARTER: 'I Could Have Wiped Iran Off The Map ...
JIMMY CARTER: 'I Could Have Wiped Iran Off The Map'
"I could've been re-elected if I'd taken military action against Iran, shown that I was strong and resolute and, um, manly and so forth," said Carter, adding: "I could have wiped Iran off the map ...

Forum List

Back