Democrats Have Always Destroyed the Economy

/—-/ Yes, both democRATs and Republicans in Congress are responsible for the debt.

Horse shit. Both the tax cut (for the rich) and the 1.5 trillion dollar budget were passed by a REPUBLICAN Congress
/—-/ And democRATs voted for and passed tax cuts and bloated budgets as well. Both sides are guilty. Who ran Congress when Reagan got his tax cuts passed?

So blame the Republican Congress then...and Trump since he signed the bills they wrote
You know you're wasting your time.

Remember where they get their economic "information".
/—-/ What do the democRATs and LSM screech if a Republican President won’t sign a spending bill and the Gubmint shuts down? Take your time and gather your notes, I’ll wait.

So blame the Republican Congress then...and Trump since he signed the bills they wrote

/—-/ What do the democRATs and LSM screech if a Republican President won’t sign a spending bill and the Gubmint shuts down? Take your time and gather your notes, I’ll wait.
I'd love to know what this has to do with my post.

Oh, that's right, it's deflection.

/—-/ It’s about disinformation from the left. We fight it every step of the way.

/—-/ It’s about disinformation from the left. We fight it every step of the way.
And they fight YOUR disinformation every step of the way.

Hey, here's an idea: Maybe all of you could just start being honest, and see what happens.

Hey, here's an idea: Maybe all of you could just start being honest, and see what happens.
/——/ What disinformation do I spread? You mean that Congress controls the purse strings? You mean that disinformation??

/——/ What disinformation do I spread? You mean that Congress controls the purse strings? You mean that disinformation??
The Right spreads disinformation on any number of issues with (a) its closed circuit "news" and "information" universe of talk radio and right wing internet, and (b) its obedient tribe members who may or may not realize that they are being conned and used.

You may or may not know that, there is no way to tell.

The Right spreads disinformation on any number of issues with (a) its closed circuit "news" and "information" universe of talk radio and right wing internet, and (b) its obedient tribe members who may or may not realize that they are being conned and used.

/—-/ You make accusations but don’t offer any proof. Why is that?

Because (a) I already know that you would dismiss or deny any amount of proof I provided, and (b) I don't care enough about your opinion to put forth the requisite effort.

Because (a) I already know that you would dismiss or deny any amount of proof I provided, and (b) I don't care enough about your opinion to put forth the requisite effort.
/——/ So I’m supposed to just accept your false accusations? There was a time the old guard Republicans did just that, but not any more. We’re in your face, deal with it.

/——/ So I’m supposed to just accept your false accusations? There was a time the old guard Republicans did just that, but not any more. We’re in your face, deal with it.
I don't care what you accept.

/—-/ You’re pathetic. You make false accusations with no proof because you can not defend your agenda with rational thought. Your talking points are challenged and your only reply are insults. It sucks to be a liberal.

/—-/ You’re pathetic. You make false accusations with no proof because you can not defend your agenda with rational thought. Your talking points are challenged and your only reply are insults. It sucks to be a liberal.
You're still going.

If you're going to keep bitching at me, please get it all out in one post. Let it all out. Really let me have it. Let it all go at once.

Your talk radio platitudes are tedious.

The biggest propaganda lie ever concocted and foisted upon the American people is the lie that Bush caused our economic crisis. He did not.

Before the Democrats took Congress in 2007 unemployment was 4.1%, gas was $1.70 a gallon, and the economy was expanding.

Then the Democrats took Congress in 2007 and promptly destroyed the economy. When Obama became president in 2009 he made it twice as bad.

Let’s do a little math here:

Bush was president for 8 years, from 2001 to 2009.

As I said, in 2007 unemployment was 4.1% and the economy was expanding. That is SIX years into the Bush presidency mind you - SIX OUT OF EIGHT. (And BTW: 4.1% is almost perfect since there is no such thing as a 0% rate.)

Now, can anyone explain to me why the first six years of the eight-year Bush presidency was just fine, and then magically, when the Democrats took over Congress, the economy tanked? Simple: The Democrats took power. When they took power they pushed their social engineering policy of trying to let minorities who wants to own a house own a house whether they could afford it or not. All the bad loans the banks made, they were browbeat into that by the Left. And THAT was the first domino in line to fall.

As I said: The biggest propaganda lie ever concocted and foisted upon the American people is the lie that Bush caused our economic crisis. In fact, Democrats did, with policies that can find their genesis in the Clinton years

Stay tuned for Part Two.........

Good Bush economy attacked, bad Obama economy ignored by media
Obama didn't end the Great Recession that Bush didn't cause - AEI

UPDATE
U.S. Unemployment Rate Falls to 50-Year Low

And now we see proof that the OP is correct, after almost a full term of Trump, unemployment is at a 50 year low and the economy is booming
LOLOL

A two month old article to show the unemployment rate dropped 1 percentage point under Trump?

Dayum, you are one desperate bitch. :lmao:
/---/ The only desperation is your twists and distortions.
From the link: The Trump Administration’s pro-growth agenda provides job creators with the framework they need to expand their businesses and offer more opportunities for workers. Since the President’s election, the economy has added over 6.4 million jobs—more than the population of Maryland. Steady job growth in combination with sustained year-over-year wage increases are not only positive signs for the economy: They also improve workers’ quality of life and incentivize previously left-behind Americans to join the labor force.

It is unclear yet what Trump accomplished.
Since he ran a budget deficit, it is easy to artificially prop up an economy with borrowing, just like Bush did.

Using there numbers he borrowing just under $400k per job... Doesn't sound like value for money...

The biggest propaganda lie ever concocted and foisted upon the American people is the lie that Bush caused our economic crisis. He did not.

Before the Democrats took Congress in 2007 unemployment was 4.1%, gas was $1.70 a gallon, and the economy was expanding.

Then the Democrats took Congress in 2007 and promptly destroyed the economy. When Obama became president in 2009 he made it twice as bad.

As I said, in 2007 unemployment was 4.1% and the economy was expanding. That is SIX years into the Bush presidency mind you - SIX OUT OF EIGHT. (And BTW: 4.1% is almost perfect since there is no such thing as a 0% rate.)

Now, can anyone explain to me why the first six years of the eight-year Bush presidency was just fine, and then magically, when the Democrats took over Congress, the economy tanked? Simple: The Democrats took power. When they took power they pushed their social engineering policy of trying to let minorities who wants to own a house own a house whether they could afford it or not. All the bad loans the banks made, they were browbeat into that by the Left. And THAT was the first domino in line to fall.

As I said: The biggest propaganda lie ever concocted and foisted upon the American people is the lie that Bush caused our economic crisis. In fact, Democrats did, with policies that can find their genesis in the Clinton years

UPDATE
U.S. Unemployment Rate Falls to 50-Year Low

And now we see proof that the OP is correct, after almost a full term of Trump, unemployment is at a 50 year low and the economy is booming
LOLOL

A two month old article to show the unemployment rate dropped 1 percentage point under Trump?

Dayum, you are one desperate bitch. :lmao:
/---/ The only desperation is your twists and distortions.
From the link: The Trump Administration’s pro-growth agenda provides job creators with the framework they need to expand their businesses and offer more opportunities for workers. Since the President’s election, the economy has added over 6.4 million jobs—more than the population of Maryland. Steady job growth in combination with sustained year-over-year wage increases are not only positive signs for the economy: They also improve workers’ quality of life and incentivize previously left-behind Americans to join the labor force.

It is unclear yet what Trump accomplished.
Since he ran a budget deficit, it is easy to artificially prop up an economy with borrowing, just like Bush did.

Using there numbers he borrowing just under $400k per job... Doesn't sound like value for money...
/——/ What a stupid little man, you are.

/—-/ Yes, both democRATs and Republicans in Congress are responsible for the debt.

Horse shit. Both the tax cut (for the rich) and the 1.5 trillion dollar budget were passed by a REPUBLICAN Congress
/—-/ And democRATs voted for and passed tax cuts and bloated budgets as well. Both sides are guilty. Who ran Congress when Reagan got his tax cuts passed?

You are trying to blame Democrats for tax cuts and the praise GOP for tax cuts...

Lets explain something, there are times to increase taxes and times to cut them...

By the Reagan hasn't been in charge for 40 years... Different times...

That's rich.

Also a lie.

Every republican president in modern history has started a recession.

You are trying to blame Democrats for tax cuts and the praise GOP for tax cuts...

Lets explain something, there are times to increase taxes and times to cut them...

By the Reagan hasn't been in charge for 40 years... Different times...
/——/ I’m not blaming DemocRATS for tax cuts, I’m giving them credit for them. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

That's rich.

Also a lie.

Every republican president in modern history has started a recession.
/—-/ Presidents don’t start recessions, not Bush, not Clinton, not Obama, none of them.
Try and educate yourself. What Causes a Recession?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back