Democrats Have Same Politcal Beliefs as Lee Harvey Oswald

Lee Harvey Oswald's Motivation in the Kennedy Assassination
Oswalds 1963 political beliefs are the same as Democrats in 2016.
Oswald was a communist. I've been saying the Dims are all communists for years.
Whoa you are so original
Yes, I was pretty original 10 years ago when I first started saying it. Now everyone believes it.
Definition of COMMUNISM
Did you imagine that disproves what I said?

Lee Harvey Oswald's Motivation in the Kennedy Assassination
Oswalds 1963 political beliefs are the same as Democrats in 2016.
Whoa you are so original
Yes, I was pretty original 10 years ago when I first started saying it. Now everyone believes it.
Definition of COMMUNISM
I just thought that after using it for 10 years, it's about time you learned what the word means.

Whoa you are so original
Definition of COMMUNISM
I just thought that after using it for 10 years, it's about time you learned what the word means.
I do know what it means, and a lot better than you do. Did you post something that says Dims don't believe in the sames things that communists believe?

Whoa you are so original
Definition of COMMUNISM
I do know what it means, and a lot better than you do. Did you post something that says Dims don't believe in the sames things that communists believe?
They don't. Anyways I just wanted to point out that the leader of the actual conservative movement's father was a colleague and confidant of Oswald's.

Definition of COMMUNISM
They don't. Anyways I just wanted to point out that the leader of the actual conservative movement's father was a colleague and confidant of Oswald's.
Yes they do. Anyone who believes Democrats respect the institution of private property is a dupe. Oswald has nothing to do with this discussion.

Whoa you are so original
Definition of COMMUNISM

The GOP shares many beliefs with Hitler.

Political views of Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia
Hitler and the Nazis promoted a socially conservative view of many aspects of life, supported by harsh discipline and a militaristic point of view.[71]

Most of this sounds like something right right out of the GOP platform.

Forum List

Back