Democrats Have Same Politcal Beliefs as Lee Harvey Oswald

I just thought that after using it for 10 years, it's about time you learned what the word means.
I do know what it means, and a lot better than you do. Did you post something that says Dims don't believe in the sames things that communists believe?
They don't. Anyways I just wanted to point out that the leader of the actual conservative movement's father was a colleague and confidant of Oswald's.
Yes they do. Anyone who believes Democrats respect the institution of private property is a dupe. Oswald has nothing to do with this discussion.
That's strange. You're the one voting for a guy who's used eminent domain multiple times to enrich himself and who defends its use to this day.

Lee Harvey Oswald's Motivation in the Kennedy Assassination
Oswalds 1963 political beliefs are the same as Democrats in 2016.
Oswald was a communist. I've been saying the Dims are all communists for years.
Whoa you are so original
Yes, I was pretty original 10 years ago when I first started saying it. Now everyone believes it.
yup.
Whoa you are so original
Yes, I was pretty original 10 years ago when I first started saying it. Now everyone believes it.
Definition of COMMUNISM
that's right. Now look up subversion.

Whoa you are so original
yup.
Whoa you are so original
Definition of COMMUNISM
that's right. Now look up subversion.
Don't need to. I see it going on everyday in today's "conservative" movement.

Did you imagine that disproves what I said?
I just thought that after using it for 10 years, it's about time you learned what the word means.
I do know what it means, and a lot better than you do. Did you post something that says Dims don't believe in the sames things that communists believe?
They don't. Anyways I just wanted to point out that the leader of the actual conservative movement's father was a colleague and confidant of Oswald's.
Yes they do. Anyone who believes Democrats respect the institution of private property is a dupe. Oswald has nothing to do with this discussion.
That's strange. You're the one voting for a guy who's used eminent domain multiple times to enrich himself and who defends its use to this day.
I never claimed Trump was the perfect defender of private property. He's not an ideologue.

Did you imagine that disproves what I said?
But he's still not a commie. Working within the parameters forced upon us and succeeding is not the definition of communism, you commie pig.

But he's still not a commie. Working within the parameters forced upon us and succeeding is not the definition of communism, you commie pig.
Not what I said. Anyways, I guess you just proved yourself a hypocrite by saying you have no problem with the government taking people's land.

I never claimed Trump was the perfect defender of private property. He's not an ideologue.
Idiot would be a more apt label

Actual Marxists are about as rare as a compassionate conservative.

In that case, we are flooded with them. Dem compassion means knocking middle class down to the poor level by killing jobs. Republican compassion is encouraging people to realize the American dream. That is why people who figure it out tend to be Republicans.

Hillary's supporters are the idiots.

Hillary's supporters are the idiots.
Yeah they're the idiots. Hey how surprised are you that despite shitting your pants for weeks you're still able to use the internet even though Obama "gave it away to Iran" or whatever you were saying?

"Commies" ? Did you fall out of a 1950s time warp?

Only noting the similarities. You have to admit the beliefs are almost exactly the same.

Those all sound like leftwing beliefs.

Really? You think extreme homophobia is a left wing problem? What about all the past uproar over the National Endowment for the Arts? Was that from the left? Anti Intellectualism? Making America Great Again is Trump's motto, you do see that is the same as Revindication of a glorious past as the key to a glorious future?
The right is as in line with Hitler's talking points as anyone has ever been.

What is your purpose in posting this thread? Do you have desperate need for attention?

This thread goes beyond the pale, it is more foolish than the usual Idiot-Gram, it lacks substance, provides no evidence and puts you at risk of losing your license to troll. The society of trolls has low standards and this post violates both of them.

Actual Marxists are about as rare as a compassionate conservative.

In that case, we are flooded with them. Dem compassion means knocking middle class down to the poor level by killing jobs. Republican compassion is encouraging people to realize the American dream. That is why people who figure it out tend to be Republicans.
Yeah we ain't buying it. The right's newfound love for economic justice is at odds with your continual love for economic Darwinism, hatred of all safety nets and especially your preaching of unrestricted free trade over the last thirty years. You cannot act like you care about the bottom of the economic ladder for one election and convince anyone. You are all still hooked on killing the welfare state and freeing the "Job Creators" from the burden of taxes.

Only noting the similarities. You have to admit the beliefs are almost exactly the same.

Really? You think extreme homophobia is a left wing problem? What about all the past uproar over the National Endowment for the Arts? Was that from the left? Anti Intellectualism? Making America Great Again is Trump's motto, you do see that is the same as Revindication of a glorious past as the key to a glorious future?

Homophobia is a myth. What you really mean is that Republicans refused to destroy one of the fundamental institutions of society. You must believe Hillary was homophobic because at one time she opposed queers getting married.

Opposing government subsidized art isn't the same thing as opposing art, moron. Where have you demonstrated any "anti-intellectualism?" Rejecting leftwing policies that are destroying this country is simple common sense. You hysterical douche bags paint any attempt to repeal your destructive policies as Nazism. That's a perfect example of the kind of shit the Nazis were famous for: demonizing policy differences.

Hitler was a vegetarian, so I guess all vegetarians are no better than Nazis, eh? That's the quality of your "logic."

Homophobia is a myth. What you really mean is that Republicans refused to destroy one of the fundamental institutions of society. You must believe Hillary was homophobic because at one time she opposed queers getting married.

Opposing government subsidized art isn't the same thing as opposing art, moron. Where have you demonstrated any "anti-intellectualism?" Rejecting leftwing policies that are destroying this country is simple common sense. You hysterical douche bags paint any attempt to repeal your destructive policies as Nazism. That's a perfect example of the kind of shit the Nazis were famous for: demonizing policy differences.

Hitler was a vegetarian, so I guess all vegetarians are no better than Nazis, eh? That's the quality of your "logic."

You're grabbing at straws now. The GOP holds tightly to most of the items on that list. Vegetarianism isn't what put Hitler in power. It was all the things listed that the GOP now shares.

Forum List

Back