Democrats in California about to release 10,000 sex offenders...democrats love criminals...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....California is nuts...democrats are nuts.....they attack law abiding citizens, and let criminals out of jail.....

They are also going to let out violent criminals....

Why on earth would democrats want to release Violent criminals back onto California streets....?

This is why we have gun crime, not law abiding gun owners..

Gov. Jerry Brown’s ‘Sloppily Drafted’ Law Unravels

Several California prison inmates that committed violent crimes have been granted early release under new parole guidelines, and thousands of sex offenders could be next.

These are the ramifications of a recently-implemented law written by Gov. Jerry Brown designed to reduce the population of incarcerated people in the state.

Despite repeated warnings of this exact scenario, voters overwhelmingly approved Brown’s ballot measure in 2016 after he dismissed such foresight as "a canard."

“I drafted it myself,” Brown shot back in an interview that preceded the referendum.

---

As a result, the Parole Board must consider granting early releases to more than 10,000 sex offenders serving time in California prisons.

"If the voters had intended to exclude all registered sex offenders from early parole consideration under Proposition 57, they presumably would have said so," Sumner ruled.

Meanwhile, a group of district attorneys has accused Gov. Brown and his allies of duping voters by distorting the definition of a ‘nonviolent’ felon.

"It's very clear they intended to release violent offenders by re-describing them, despite their crimes, as nonviolent offenders," Michele Hanisee, President of the Los Angeles Association of Deputy District Attorneys, told KNBC News.

This is one of the criminals.....a violent killer...

Hey...anti gunners.....tell us why we have to give up our guns when you morons keep letting people like this out of jail, and then tell us it is our legal gun that is the problem....

You guys are morons..

That change has resulted in the early release of several prisoners whose rap sheets include violent crimes.

As KNBC News reports:

The cases include those of Alfredo “Freddy” Casillas, who took part in the murder of a rival gang member in Burbank, and Luis Steven Flores, who went to prison for assault with a deadly weapon with a semi-automatic firearm, and served time for battery on a peace officer, as well as battery on another inmate.

They, along with other prisoners with violent histories, became eligible for parole because their most recent convictions for subsequent, unrelated crimes were categorized as nonviolent and the inmates satisfied other conditions.

Yep.....California is nuts...democrats are nuts.....they attack law abiding citizens, and let criminals out of jail.....

Why on earth would democrats want to release Violent criminals back onto California streets....?

Several California prison inmates that committed violent crimes have been granted early release under new parole guidelines, and thousands of sex offenders could be next.

These are the ramifications of a recently-implemented law written by Gov. Jerry Brown designed to reduce the population of incarcerated people in the state.

Despite repeated warnings of this exact scenario, voters overwhelmingly approved Brown’s ballot measure in 2016 after he dismissed such foresight as "a canard."

“I drafted it myself,” Brown shot back in an interview that preceded the referendum.

---

As a result, the Parole Board must consider granting early releases to more than 10,000 sex offenders serving time in California prisons.

"If the voters had intended to exclude all registered sex offenders from early parole consideration under Proposition 57, they presumably would have said so," Sumner ruled.

Meanwhile, a group of district attorneys has accused Gov. Brown and his allies of duping voters by distorting the definition of a ‘nonviolent’ felon.

"It's very clear they intended to release violent offenders by re-describing them, despite their crimes, as nonviolent offenders," Michele Hanisee, President of the Los Angeles Association of Deputy District Attorneys, told KNBC News.

While saying women should not be able to arm themselves for protection.

---

Does this mean Harvey Weinstein gets his old job back???

And then there's this.....New York, or course.

CRIMINALS......winning large settlements because they were forced to uncover their faces for MUGSHOTS.

NYC must pay $180G to 3 Muslim women forced to remove hijabs for mugshots

These Liberals are beyond insane. Let me say it again....
These radical Leftists are NOT COMPATIBLE with this nation and/or The Constitution.
Rule of Law cannot survive Leftist radical Federal Judges or even local Leftist Judges.

Political correctness has the people seeing the Kings new threads but the fact remains.....
As long as these people are free to multiply and vote or hold public office, this nation will continue it's decline and decay.
Tolerance of them and compromise with them is a fast road to Venezuela and 3rd world status.

Folks, it REALLY is THAT simple and until the vast majority of the opposition openly accepts this and admits what needs to be done, gets off the notion of a free ride on the imaginary "salvation train" that just isn't coming, the decay and decline will continue and eventually reach the point of no return......which we're not far from now.

Last edited:
The Corrupt Democratic Party will hand the Criminals their release papers and register them to vote at the same time.

The only "Silver Lining" I see in this is that it is the very people voting these imbeciles into power are the ones that will suffer the most from their own stupidity.
The murder rate, homeless rate and rise in violence skyrockets in these areas and for the buffoons who put them in power.

Here's a perfect example in the news today.....
Reputed MS-13 defendants laugh, smile as slain teen's family glares
Reputed MS-13 defendants laugh, smile as slain teen's family glares
Odds are, these families are Democrat voters.

Chaos. Utter chaos, violence and lawlessness is the promise of "Progressive" thinking exactly as they accomplished in Venezuela recently.
And all the while their priority is to disarm the innocent so we can ALL be victims of their insanity..

Fuck them. NEV-AH !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Considering releasing and actually releasing are not one in the same..So the OP is not being truthful..

The only "Silver Lining" I see in this is that it is the very people voting these imbeciles into power that will suffer the most from their stupidity.
The murder rate, homeless rate and rise in violence skyrockets in these areas and for the buffoons they put in power.

Chaos. Utter chaos, violence and lawlessness is the promise of "Progressive" thinking exactly as they accomplished in Venezuela recently.
And all the while their priority is to disarm the innocent so we can ALL be victims of their insanity..

The people of California voted on and approved the law-duh...

The only "Silver Lining" I see in this is that it is the very people voting these imbeciles into power that will suffer the most from their stupidity.
The murder rate, homeless rate and rise in violence skyrockets in these areas and for the buffoons they put in power.

I guess you don't realize you agreed with my point huh, Jerry Moonglow Brown? duh

I guess you don't realize you agreed with my point huh, Jerry Moonglow Brown? duh
No they actually put the law on the ballot and voted for it...

Considering releasing and actually releasing are not one in the same..So the OP is not being truthful..
Good. I hope every person on every parole board is a stalwart conservative who personally hates sex offenders with a passion.

Forum List

Back