Democrats inheriting Dow, U/E, and Oil Prices

Fracking has been in common use in every oil field in the Middle East since 1960.. Its relatively new to the US.. and until recently poorly done.

However, Standard Oil of New Jersey did do some fracking in the North East in the 1930s.

Tell me about your first hand experience in the Permian Basin, or Manifa or Ghawar.. or the Gulf or anywhere.

I already debunked that lie.

You have no integrity.

Fracking has been in common use in every oil field in the Middle East since 1960.. Its relatively new to the US.. and until recently poorly done.

However, Standard Oil of New Jersey did do some fracking in the North East in the 1930s.

Tell me about your first hand experience in the Permian Basin, or Manifa or Ghawar.. or the Gulf or anywhere.

I already debunked that lie.

You have no integrity.

LOLOL

Fracking in the United States - Ballotpedia
History of fracking The process of fracking was first studied by the Stanolind Oil and Gas Corporation in the 1940s. Fracturing was used experimentally in Kansas in 1947 to extract natural gas from limestone.

Democrats will be inheriting a record Dow at a record 30, unemployment at 7 percent after being near 15 percent 7 months ago from China’s global virus, and gas prices under $3 gallon.

Remember these metrics. Democrats now own them and are accountable at a minimum to preserve them or improve them. These all were enhanced under Trump and a Republican Senate.
DOW at the same level as when their Vegetable Messiah took office.
$6 gas.
8.5% inflation.
Invasion of diseased infested illegals at the Southern border.
War in Ukraine.
Fauci Flu not "ended".
Baby Formula shortage.

Veggie Joe is the worst President in history.

Lol burn, thanks for bumping this Nostra. Glad someone made this snapshot of the economy on Biden's day 1 for later reference.

Forum List

Back