Democrats inheriting Dow, U/E, and Oil Prices

LOLOL

Slobbers the nut who actually claimed Biden said he will resign as president within days of being sworn in if he has a moral disagreement with Barack Obama.

rotfl-gif.288736

As noted, you're a pathological liar without a shred of integrity nor a hint of dignity.

{ She'll say I think we should do a, B, C, or D, and I'll say I like A, don't like B or C. Okay, and like I told Barack, if I read something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign,” Biden said. }

:lmao:

Everyone here knows you're a fucking liar without even a hint of honor - everyone Farouk.

Oh, and Muhammad sucks Jewish cocks in hell. :thup:

LOLOL

Slobbers the nut who actually claimed Biden said he will resign as president within days of being sworn in if he has a moral disagreement with Barack Obama.

rotfl-gif.288736

As noted, you're a pathological liar without a shred of integrity nor a hint of dignity.

{ She'll say I think we should do a, B, C, or D, and I'll say I like A, don't like B or C. Okay, and like I told Barack, if I read something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign,” Biden said. }

Everyone here knows you're a fucking liar without even a hint of honor - everyone Farouk.

What's wrong with you? That's the way losers debate.

You don't know anything about Iran, do you? Have you ever spent time there? I have.. Quite a lot of time actually. The US has made a number of stupid blunders in Iran since 1951... We have gotten it completely wrong again and again.. Our meddling is the reason they are ruled by the crazy Mullahs.

Oh? Did the Mullahs send you to back up Faun ? I can see why, he's worthless.

Our biggest blunder is in not razing Tehran to rubble in 1978.

The reason you are ruled by crazy Mullahs is because you're Muzzie Beasts.

Did I mention that Muhammad spends eternity sucking Jewish cocks in hell?

You don't know anything about Iran, do you? Have you ever spent time there? I have.. Quite a lot of time actually. The US has made a number of stupid blunders in Iran since 1951... We have gotten it completely wrong again and again.. Our meddling is the reason they are ruled by the crazy Mullahs.

Oh? Did the Mullahs send you to back up Faun ? I can see why, he's worthless.

Our biggest blunder is in not razing Tehran to rubble in 1978.

The reason you are ruled by crazy Mullahs is because you're Muzzie Beasts.

Did I mention that Muhammad spends eternity sucking Jewish cocks in hell?

I'm not a Muslim nor even an Arab.. I just know a lot about Iran and have spent a good bit of time there. Education helps.

I'm not a Muslim nor even an Arab.. I just know a lot about Iran and have spent a good bit of time there. Education helps.

Most Iranians are Arabs. But ask any Iranian and they will claim to be Persian, even though the Persians are subdued cucks of their Arab masters. You'll hear more Arabic than Farsi, because the Arab overlords have cowed the Persians into following their filthy gutter religion and adopting their North African language. Arabs have raped the women of the Persians to the extent that there really is no Persian bloodline anymore,

In spite of your meat puppet faggot's agenda. Get ready for the cost of your fuel to spike.
It already has. It went up 30 cents a gallon in my area yesterday.

I haven't looked at the OPEC price basket this week, but its usually a dollar and change cheaper than Brent or Texas intermediate. There margins are historically steady at about 7%.. They have to keep the ppb high enough to keep domestic producers from going broke. Its not arbitrary.

Most Iranians are Arabs. But ask any Iranian and they will claim to be Persian, even though the Persians are subdued cucks of their Arab masters. You'll hear more Arabic than Farsi, because the Arab overlords have cowed the Persians into following their filthy gutter religion and adopting their North African language. Arabs have raped the women of the Persians to the extent that there really is no Persian bloodline anymore,

LOLOL.. You don't know much about Iran. You think Arabic came from Africa?

The dialect of Arabic most often spoken in Iran is Khuzestani Arabic, an Iraqi Arabic dialect.

In spite of your meat puppet faggot's agenda. Get ready for the cost of your fuel to spike.

Maduro and Putin have been economically destroyed by American energy independence and the collapse of the oil cartel. Quid Pro and the Traitorcrats are quickly working to end American independence to help out these two dear friends of the party. Quid Pro will get oil back to $90 a barrel for Vlad - who has slipped many cash filled envelops into his pocket over the years. Maduro and Putin are on the brink of economic collapse - Joe Biden and the democrats will save them by raping the American people and making us dependent on foreign oil again.

democrat motto - "Make America Suffer Again," or MASA - which is what whites are required to address democrats as.

Maduro and Putin have been economically destroyed by American energy independence and the collapse of the oil cartel. Quid Pro and the Traitorcrats are quickly working to end American independence to help out these two dear friends of the party. Quid Pro will get oil back to $90 a barrel for Vlad - who has slipped many cash filled envelops into his pocket over the years. Maduro and Putin are on the brink of economic collapse - Joe Biden and the democrats will save them by raping the American people and making us dependent on foreign oil again.

democrat motto - "Make America Suffer Again," or MASA - which is what whites are required to address democrats as.
Not if they keep people locked down with no where to go. I haven’t filled my car up with gas for 3 going on 4 weeks since I work from home now.

You don't know jack shit about the oil business or what is going on with the oil glut. Why don't you sit down and STFU?

Not if they keep people locked down with no where to go. I haven’t filled my car up with gas for 3 going on 4 weeks since I work from home now.

Demand is down everywhere because of Covid.. They have to stay in business and the margins remain at 7%. It will right itself in a few months when Covid in under control

Only in the mind of a rightard is 2.5% GDP growth and a 1.2 point drop in unemployment the greatest economy ever.

Farouk you lying fuck; the economic crises caused by the Wuhan Designer Virus (Product of Communist China Inc.®) was dozens of times worse than the sub-prime meltdown. But Trump turned it around, reducing unemployment by 13% in 6 months. Obama couldn't move the UE rates 5 points in 6 years. Trump is far more competent than the little gay Marxist turd.
LOL

Fruitcake, you're making a fool of yourself again.

That 2.5% GDP growth and a 1.2 point drop in unemployment is excluding the period during the pandemic.

You get bitchslapped so often, it's a testament to how stupid you are that you keep coming back for more.

spank-gif.278780

Lying Turd, even with the Plannedemic Trump was a astound, driving unemployment back down to 7% in 6 months - moving the needle far more than Iran's little bitch Barry did in 8 years.
You're fucked in the head, Fruitcake. Not even your dementia can save you now.

Unemployment was 4.7% when Crazy Donald became president. It's 6.7% now. That's a 2 point increase.

Crazy Donald will leave office with the unemployment rate higher than when he started. Just like every other Republican president on record before him except for Reagan. Yet more evidence you cult freaks are brain-dead for voting for Republican presidents.

The dialect of Arabic most often spoken in Iran is Khuzestani Arabic, an Iraqi Arabic dialect.

LOLOL you don't know much about Middle East history.

The "Arabs" came to the Middle East during the great drought of North Africa in the 3rd century AD. The Mediterranean had receded to the point that they could walk across from Cairo to Damascus. The Red Sea offered dry land into what is now Saudi Arabia - no miracle needed. The Hittites, Medes, Greeks, Persians, et al. had spent a thousand years slaughtering each other. These indigenous people were easy pickings for the invading Africans. By 600 AD the Africans were the dominate population. Absolute genocide of the Hittites and Medes - Rome no longer could contain them.

African dialects mixed with dialects of the indigenous people they displaced and slaughtered.

Unemployment was 4.7% when Crazy Donald became president. It's 6.7% now. That's a 2 point increase.

Crazy Donald will leave office with the unemployment rate higher than when he started. Just like every other Republican president on record before him except for Reagan. Yet more evidence you cult freaks are brain-dead for voting for Republican presidents.

Nah, you're just a pathological liar - as everyone here knows.

No matter how many times your lying little face is shoved into the facts, you just keep lying.

You have no honor - you serve your Mullahs and say anything to further their aims.

Demand is down everywhere because of Covid.. They have to stay in business and the margins remain at 7%. It will right itself in a few months when Covid in under control
Funny how it stayed at 2.00 all year,but the second a democrat is scheduled to be sworn in it shoots up 30 cents. It ain’t coming back down...not for several years.

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

Fruitcake, you can't even get that quote right. Biden said "reach," not "read." And again, the part you're incapable of comprehending... Biden was recalling a conversation with Obama, not Harris. It was Obama he claims to have told he would resign, not Harris...

"Like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

307vyna-gif.269908

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

What's wrong with you? That's the way losers debate.
Fruitcake is batshit insane. That's what's wrong with him. He thinks I'm a DNC operative. :cuckoo: First he thought I'm from North Korea. :cuckoo: Now he thinks I'm from Iran. :cuckoo:

I'm actually from the Bronx originally. He's as crazy as they come.

Nah, you're just a pathological liar - as everyone here knows.

No matter how many times your lying little face is shoved into the facts, you just keep lying.

You have no honor - you serve your Mullahs and say anything to further their aims.
LOLOL

Fruitcake, the BLS backs every word I said.

Do you even know how crazy you appear?

LOLOL you don't know much about Middle East history.

The "Arabs" came to the Middle East during the great drought of North Africa in the 3rd century AD. The Mediterranean had receded to the point that they could walk across from Cairo to Damascus. The Red Sea offered dry land into what is now Saudi Arabia - no miracle needed. The Hittites, Medes, Greeks, Persians, et al. had spent a thousand years slaughtering each other. These indigenous people were easy pickings for the invading Africans. By 600 AD the Africans were the dominate population. Absolute genocide of the Hittites and Medes - Rome no longer could contain them.

African dialects mixed with dialects of the indigenous people they displaced and slaughtered.

The Arabs have been migrating north in waves for 10,000 years. The Marsh Arabs have been living south of Basra for 6,000 years.. You could always walk from Cairo to Damascus.

The Red Sea opened up 20-30 million years ago, you nincompoop... The fault runs all the way to the Dead Sea in Jordan.

Forum List

Back