Democrats Join Calls for Napolitano to Step Down Following Failed Attack

she knows more about fornicating than national security. drop kick the bitch

Careful namvet, she'll call out the dyke militia and scream discrimination.

That is careful, considerate, and moral construction there, you two. And you wonder why we want your votes and money but not your input. That is part of the thinking that turned off a majority of Americans against us.

I was part of '94, bni, and the teabaggers are nothing like the heroes of '94.

Gays love to use that word teabaggers. Are you gay too? Or just ignorant? Or both?

Sexuality has nothing to do with it, though my wife suggested I just "bitch slap" you. I just laughed and said you were let out to play for the day. We both agree that your type can vote and contribute money but will have no say in our policies and candidacies here.

If we are going to demand the stepping down of a politician whenever they make a stupid mistake then we'll have no one left in office. Human beings are exactly that, human. For all those who say "Janet should step down for saying the system work" but remain silent for "Heckuva Job Brownie" related to the failure to respond correctly to Hurricane Katrina then you need to reexamine where you stand.

And yes, the two situations do compare. In one case, the attack failed and the holes in the system were shown. In another case, the response was lacking, and people suffered because of it along with billions of dollars in unnecessary damage. And the holes in that system? They likely remain today.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.

Karma baby cakes,,, Karma

I was part of '94, bni, and the teabaggers are nothing like the heroes of '94.

Gays love to use that word teabaggers. Are you gay too? Or just ignorant? Or both?

Sexuality has nothing to do with it, though my wife suggested I just "bitch slap" you. I just laughed and said you were let out to play for the day. We both agree that your type can vote and contribute money but will have no say in our policies and candidacies here.

Only women can bitch slap. Are you a woman too?

How silly you are when you are being backed into a corner, as you start feeble ad homs. So please address the points, because to this point you have lost every one of them.

But this I can tell: you love dressing up in your husband's utilities when you are alone and play in front of the mirror, don't you?

See, two can do it, hon.

And, no, the teawhackers are never ever going to be compared to the heroes of '94.

Point of info. "bitch slap" means slap a bitch.

Back to incompetent Janet. The bomber was on a watch list, the Brits pulled his visa, his dad called us to warn us and hopefully save his son's life, the CIA heard traffic about an attack by "the Nigerian", so what does Napolitano do? She gives him a visa and lets him on a planr to the US.

I would have grilled him with: what is your business in the US, who are you going to see, where will you be staying, I'd have given him a polygraph, I'd have checked his luggage....oops NO LUGGAGE??

Like I said, Janet needs to be fired.

How silly you are when you are being backed into a corner, as you start feeble ad homs. So please address the points, because to this point you have lost every one of them.

But this I can tell: you love dressing up in your husband's utilities when you are alone and play in front of the mirror, don't you?

See, two can do it, hon.

And, no, the teawhackers are never ever going to be compared to the heroes of '94.

That's funny, you send me a PM and then won't allow me to answer. Lost your cojones, Jake or do you always hit and run?

Just playing your silly game, bni. (1) The teabaggers are not mainstream, while (2) the heroes of '94 were mainstream. Anytime (3) you begin the ad homs because you can't play with the big boys I will metaphorically slap you silly, but I am beginning to think you like it. And, finally, (4) get out of your husband's marine pants, honey: they don't fit.

My hope and change for the New Year's is that the Republicans overturn the one party dicatorship we have going on now. And then, that they hold innumerable oversight hearings against any and all corrupt demons. The first one I want a summons issued to is Napolitano (if she is still dumb enough to be there).. then dodd, then rangel, etc etc etc ...:eusa_whistle:

Just playing your silly game, bni. (1) The teabaggers are not mainstream, while (2) the heroes of '94 were mainstream. Anytime (3) you begin the ad homs because you can't play with the big boys I will metaphorically slap you silly, but I am beginning to think you like it. And, finally, (4) get out of your husband's marine pants, honey: they don't fit.

How would you know what Marine pants fit like? Ever wear a uniform (not counting Mickey D's)?

My hope and change for the New Year's is that the Republicans overturn the one party dicatorship we have going on now. And then, that they hold innumerable oversight hearings against any and all corrupt demons. The first one I want a summons issued to is Napolitano (if she is still dumb enough to be there).. then dodd, then rangel, etc etc etc ...:eusa_whistle:

Personally, I'm looking for charges of treason for the Muslim-in-Chief terrorist sympathizer.

How would you know what Marine pants fit like? Ever wear a uniform (not counting Mickey D's)?

Nice one, sweetie. Airborne infantry, 11Bravo, for many, many years. Also had the artic beret to go along with the maroon one as a charlie manchu long ago. And my dad retired as a master gunny long before you were born. Yeah, as a kid, I tried to wear his pants, too.:eusa_angel: Took me many years to metaphorically fit into them. I think your politics are stupid, bni, but I truly mean it when I say I want your hubluv to come home to you safely.

Last edited:

Nice one, sweetie. Airborne infantry, 11Bravo, for many, many years. Also had the artic beret to go along with the maroon one as a charlie manchu a long ago. And my dad retired as a master gunny long before you were born. Yeah, as a kid, I tried to wear his pants, too.:eusa_angel: Took me many years to metaphorically fit into them. I think your politics are stupid, bni, but I truly mean it when I say I want your hubluv to come home to you safely.

Well, then, thank you for your service.

Hubby has been home a long time. He fought in a different war, as did my father, 3 uncles, and 1 brother. I'm the only misfit in the family.

Other than poor choice of words......why should she step down?

Face it--the only reason we don't have 300 innocents slaughtered was because the explosive device did not work properly. You yourself may want to consider what Obama's poll numbers would have looked like if this attack suceeded.

All security systems broke down--& someone's head has got to roll over it. Napaleano stating that the system "worked" after this near disaster shows her incompetence in the matter.

So, I imagine she will be the first one who gets thrown under the bus over it. Someone who has a lot of experience dealing with "terrorists"--knows their schemes & how they work would be much better suited for this job.

$gather-the-martyrs.gif

Last edited:

If a teenager trying to blow his nuts off is your criteria for Napoleontoto getting fired then Booooosh and Cheney should have been lined up agaisnt a wall and executed for being warned about Bin Ladin and doing NOTHING ABOUT IT!

If a teenager trying to blow his nuts off is your criteria for Napoleontoto getting fired then Booooosh and Cheney should have been lined up agaisnt a wall and executed for being warned about Bin Ladin and doing NOTHING ABOUT IT!

but they don't have anything to do with it. your the one with the burning nuts. and it piss's you off. good. you deserve it cry baby

Other than poor choice of words......why should she step down?

Face it--the only reason we don't have 300 innocents slaughtered was because the explosive device did not work properly. You yourself may want to consider what Obama's poll numbers would have looked like if this attack suceeded.

All security systems broke down--& someone's head has got to roll over it. Napaleano stating that the system "worked" after this near disaster shows her incompetence in the matter.

So, I imagine she will be the first one who gets thrown under the bus over it. Someone who has a lot of experience dealing with "terrorists"--knows their schemes & how they work would be much better suited for this job.

View attachment 9117

Oreo, on this one I agree with you. She has to step down. I sure would have called for Chertoff or Brown's head if either had been the head of HS.

MORON.. the biggest fucking MORON on the board.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Willow, substituting stupid language in place of critical thinking merely reveals your real issue.

Forum List

Back