Democrats move to take Trump off the ballot

States move to require all presidential candidates to release taxes

If you cannot beat him. Block him. The Left have lost their mind.

Bills requiring prospective presidential candidates to disclose recent tax returns as a condition to appear on the ballot are currently pending in the following fourteen states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington. Similar legislation, introduced this year, failed in Maryland, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Mexico and Virginia.

Despite a few exceptions, nearly all of the state bills that have been introduced would require candidates to post at least five years of their individual tax returns. In addition, virtually every state bill has been introduced by a Democratic lawmaker, an apparent reaction to Trump's decision to buck decades of tradition during the 2016 election cycle when he refused to release his tax returns.

I agree that this is undemocratic and stinks to high heaven! But what does Trump have to hide? Every other candidate has released their tax returns.
Tax returns are no ones business.

My business. I want to know whn the President bases decisions on what is good or America & not his wallerty.

Dumbass Mikey doesn't care
like you give a fuck or could even understand them. youd sit like pavlovs dogs waiting on orders of what to say

Bills requiring prospective presidential candidates to disclose recent tax returns as a condition to appear on the ballot are currently pending in the following fourteen states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington. Similar legislation, introduced this year, failed in Maryland, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Mexico and Virginia.

Despite a few exceptions, nearly all of the state bills that have been introduced would require candidates to post at least five years of their individual tax returns. In addition, virtually every state bill has been introduced by a Democratic lawmaker, an apparent reaction to Trump's decision to buck decades of tradition during the 2016 election cycle when he refused to release his tax returns.

I agree that this is undemocratic and stinks to high heaven! But what does Trump have to hide? Every other candidate has released their tax returns.

My business. I want to know whn the President bases decisions on what is good or America & not his wallerty.

Nothing someone earns is your business if it doesn't directly affect you, liar.

Trump provided his financials. Tax returns don’t always show true earnings.

States can't put restrictions on presidential qualifications. If they do their Electoral College votes won't count.
So who cares what the stupid fucks do?

This whole exercise in futility by the Dems, will go away IF Mueller testifies.

Why?

Because one of the 1st questions from a Republican is going to be----------> "As special counsel, did you have access to President Trumps tax returns to see if he had illegal business dealings with Russian entities."

ANSWER---------> Of course he did, lol.

NEXT QUESTION-------------> When you gained access to Donald Trumps tax records and that of Trump inc, were the records under audit?

ANSWER------------------------> YES THEY WERE!

Case closed, the Left can now go pound sand-)

Of course, the NEXT question will wipe the rest of the exchange off the front page--------> QUESTION------------->Did Joseph Mifsud work for Western Intelligence agencies at any time?

ANSWER------------------------> FBI LAWYERS tell him to shout his mouth, or he says YES!

At that point, the Democrats have ZERO chance of winning the Whitehouse in 2020, because either answer either strongly implies, or cements the fact, that the Obama Whitehouse was in on this, and they ILLEGALLY surveilled the Trump campaign.

The only way out of that box would be---------------->That George Papa D also had a FISA warrant on him earlier than the FBI claims. But then, they have to show they vetted the information under the Woods procedure, to acquire it in the 1st place. They didn't!

And how do we know this?

Because Papa-D was only convicted of LYING, not espionage, lol. In fact, another principle player Carter Paige, has a massive suit against the government going on, and the government is going to have to silently settle it. When they do, the Left should ask itself---------->why did they do that, lol!

I think voters should have the opportunity to kick him out of office providing the congress doesn't.

I think voters should have the opportunity to kick him out of office providing the congress doesn't.
Congress has no reason or legal reason to do so.

Political reasons only

Got a link for that claim? IMHO the US Constitution states the only requirements needed.

There are numerous links to that law, just google it yourself. Electoral college determines who will be president, states that leave off Trump will not be counted, giving Trump another 4 years. LOL

;and they will have that chance...

the first Tuesday in November, 2020

Trump views everything as a transaction:

"If I release my tax returns, what do I get in return?"

That's the mind of Trump on everything and anything. And that is why they don't understand him and why they always underestimate him.

Trump only gets negativity in return for releasing his tax returns, no matter how clean they are, more negativity than he's already received for not releasing them.

So then again:

"What do I get in return?"

What are his opponents offering him in return for his tax returns?

Nothing.

Pure, blatant, transparent, shameless partisan politics.

If you're a nihilist, this is a good time for you. We've lost our shit, and we're doing everything we can to self-destruct.

You're right, it probably is primarily politically driven, but it's also for transparency. Every candidate before now has done it, but it wasn't required. Trump's refusal to follow the practice forces it to become a requirement.

But it will have to wait for a Democratic President.

I know you didn't just try to flatter and delude yourself that Democrats are honest, admirable people. Please remember that "We refuse to acknowledge scandals" is not the same thing as "We don't have any scandals".

Trump views everything as a transaction:

"If I release my tax returns, what do I get in return?"

That's the mind of Trump on everything and anything. And that is why they don't understand him and why they always underestimate him.

Trump only gets negativity in return for releasing his tax returns, no matter how clean they are, more negativity than he's already received for not releasing them.

So then again:

"What do I get in return?"

What are his opponents offering him in return for his tax returns?

Nothing.
I see your post as a transgression against intelligence.

Trump has shit to hide. The only possible excuse.

Political reasons only
Obstruction is not political.

Political reasons only

Focus was Russia.

States can't put restrictions on presidential qualifications. If they do their Electoral College votes won't count.
So who cares what the stupid fucks do?
Not all states have the same requirements to get on the ballot.
Got a link for that claim? IMHO the US Constitution states the only requirements needed.
"In order to get on the ballot, a candidate for president of the United States must meet a variety of complex, state-specific filing requirements and deadlines."

Ballot access for presidential candidates - Ballotpedia

They will. It is the 2020 election in which he will be on the ballot in every state. People can vote for the Democrat loser du jour if they want and "kick trump out" if the Electoral Votes add up to more than Trumps because STATES ELECT PRESIDENTS. People don't.

Last edited:

like you give a fuck or could even understand them. youd sit like pavlovs dogs waiting on orders of what to say

I care when our President changes policy solely because it fattens his wallet./

If the Democrats had their way, we would soon be a banana republic, where the dominant party makes all the rules, rigs the elections, shuts down hostile media outlets, etc., etc.

Ted Kennedy refused to release his tax returns when he ran in 1980 Dem primary and nearly beat Jimmy Carter for the nomination. Did any blue states threaten to keep him off the ballot in the Dem primary because of that? Nope.

And the good voters of Massachusetts sent Chappaquiddick Ted back to the Senate several times after a girl drowned in his car.

Political reasons only

Focus was Russia.

Some of the obstruction was tied to the Russian investigation.

Like when Littledick Donnie fired Comey because he ewas investigating Trump.

Forum List

Back