Democrats move to take Trump off the ballot

States move to require all presidential candidates to release taxes

All we hear from democrats are accusations that the GOP are tying to suppress the vote in a myriad of ways

Funny, I never heard one Republican suggest that the democrat nominee should be taken off the ballot.

That dear friends is called fascism. .

Releasing tax returns has been a tradition for decades. It gives the voters real insight into a candidate's financial world as to how he earns his money & where his investments are.

Trump refused after promising he would. Here you are defending that lie.

Since we can't trust Trump to do it, either he will have to or not be on the ballot.

Release them or not be on the ballot. Too bad for Littledick Donnie.

Why don't you just look at Trump's financial statements submitted to the FEC? That tells you more than an income tax return by far!
If we already know everything why won't Trump release them?

Why should he? You haven't given a valid reason.

I'll tell you why he shouldn't, as my own personal opinion. There was great hype when the Rachel "Madcow" found Trump's old tax return! The left wing media was salivating, thinking "We got him this time!" only to find out that Trump paid millions in income tax and no one could find a damn thing wrong in the return.

Do you want to put Dems through that for a couple of weeks?

All we hear from democrats are accusations that the GOP are tying to suppress the vote in a myriad of ways

Funny, I never heard one Republican suggest that the democrat nominee should be taken off the ballot.

Releasing tax returns has been a tradition for decades. It gives the voters real insight into a candidate's financial world as to how he earns his money & where his investments are.

Trump refused after promising he would. Here you are defending that lie.

Since we can't trust Trump to do it, either he will have to or not be on the ballot.

Release them or not be on the ballot. Too bad for Littledick Donnie.

Why don't you just look at Trump's financial statements submitted to the FEC? That tells you more than an income tax return by far!
If we already know everything why won't Trump release them?

in the beginning he said he would be happy to release his tax returns - so we know he was lying out of his ass.

You mean like State Amendments to the State Constitution that sets marriage as a union between one man and one woman?

Or is it that States should be allowed to make their own rules when you happen to agree with it?

It seems as though the Republicans are saying that States don’t have that right.
No, we are saying that the State has to show just cause for discrimination. Not liking someone is not 'just cause'. Wouldn't you agree?

Unless, of course, you don't mind disenfranchising voters when its someone you don't like.

Hmmm….

No. Now if the proposed rule said that Republicans wanting to seek office had to release their tax information…that would be discrimination. The proposed rule would apply to everyone. So it’s not a matter of discrimination.
except we know what they are *really* after. it's a stupid game of cat and mouse between the 2 and it's making us a bunch of collective idiots chasing our tails around as if it will get any of us anywhere at all.

i don't believe they have any legal recourse to get his taxes now and the constant WAH WE DEMAND is old. beyond old. it's friggin stupid. beyond that even. it's tantamount to being 2 years old and crying until you get your way. but - if they're wanting to change laws good luck. it will take more than a few states making demands but hey - follow the process, don't go around it, and good luck.

we're focused on all the wrong things these days and this is a poster child of proof of that.
I get it. All the candidates in the past that released their tax returns had nothing to hie. Your pal, Littledick Donnie, must & you are scared to dearth that they will how just how duped you were.

You Fascists need to be moved to your own little country

By hook or by crook, there is NOTHING the Democrats won't try to steal power. The left is a totalitarian movement, as it always has been throughout world history.

They've been completely taken over by Fascists. In addition to his base, Trump will get 10 million former democrats voting for him in 2020.

It’s true. After losing to the Republicans in 2016 the Democrats have employed a torch and burn approach. In fact here in Colorado they have disenfranchised every voter in the entire state. There is absolutely no reason I can think of for anybody in Colorado every casting a vote for president again.

Gov. Jared Polis signed a law Friday that would allot the state's electoral college votes to whichever candidate won the national popular vote. The Washington Postpreviously reported the law's signing.

Starting in 20920, without Illegals, the democrats are powerless. Trump will lose CO but win the national vote by 5MM votes. And we'll all laugh at CO

It’s true. After losing to the Republicans in 2016 the Democrats have employed a torch and burn approach. In fact here in Colorado they have disenfranchised every voter in the entire state. There is absolutely no reason I can think of for anybody in Colorado every casting a vote for president again.

Gov. Jared Polis signed a law Friday that would allot the state's electoral college votes to whichever candidate won the national popular vote. The Washington Postpreviously reported the law's signing.
Republican voters in California and Democrat voters in Alabama face the same thing.

The Electoral College favors smaller population states that tend be be Red.

Maybe you and AOC and the rest of the democrat dummies can take a civics class and learn something

Have you noticed when Democrats are asked to show their tax returns, they say OK. And then show them.

When Republicans are asked to show their tax returns they freak out!
Kinda like asking you to stop the hate and bullshit. You freak out.

You mean like State Amendments to the State Constitution that sets marriage as a union between one man and one woman?

Or is it that States should be allowed to make their own rules when you happen to agree with it?

It seems as though the Republicans are saying that States don’t have that right.
No, we are saying that the State has to show just cause for discrimination. Not liking someone is not 'just cause'. Wouldn't you agree?

Unless, of course, you don't mind disenfranchising voters when its someone you don't like.

Hmmm….

No. Now if the proposed rule said that Republicans wanting to seek office had to release their tax information…that would be discrimination. The proposed rule would apply to everyone. So it’s not a matter of discrimination.
except we know what they are *really* after. it's a stupid game of cat and mouse between the 2 and it's making us a bunch of collective idiots chasing our tails around as if it will get any of us anywhere at all.

i don't believe they have any legal recourse to get his taxes now and the constant WAH WE DEMAND is old. beyond old. it's friggin stupid. beyond that even. it's tantamount to being 2 years old and crying until you get your way. but - if they're wanting to change laws good luck. it will take more than a few states making demands but hey - follow the process, don't go around it, and good luck.

we're focused on all the wrong things these days and this is a poster child of proof of that.
I get it. All the candidates in the past that released their tax returns had nothing to hie. Your pal, Littledick Donnie, must & you are scared to dearth that they will how just how duped you were.
You do redefine FUCKTARD with every post. 2nd grade juvenille bullshit is all you got.

Shouldn't States be able to write their own rules?

Yeah right, sure. We California refuse to entertain white males as candidates for POTUS. The OP is right, today's left approaches fascism.

I see them as STALINISTS

No, just run of the mill commies.

Starting in 20920, without Illegals, the democrats are powerless. Trump will lose CO but win the national vote by 5MM votes. And we'll all laugh at CO

That is a long ways away...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The DimWits are a joke. They would make releasing private financial records a "requirement" but not require a candidate to prove he's a natural born legal contender?

:1peleas::abgg2q.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::re::yes_text12::re::love_ya4::iyfyus.jpg::dance::abgg2q.jpg::1peleas:

They can't make a requirement to EXCLUDE the sitting president merely on grounds that he must surrender personal documents giving them an edge!!!

What is this, the new form of Steele Dossier where after consulting the Russians to pay Steele to make up a phony dossier to charge Trump with working with the Russians, they now are going to try to make Trump exclude himself or commit electioncide on a condition of allowing him to run a 2nd time?

The DimWits just get better and better!

:party:

By hook or by crook, there is NOTHING the Democrats won't try to steal power. The left is a totalitarian movement, as it always has been throughout world history.

They've been completely taken over by Fascists. In addition to his base, Trump will get 10 million former democrats voting for him in 2020.

he better - otherwise he cant scratch out an approval rating above 40%.

Shouldn't States be able to write their own rules?

I agree. I think about 40 states out there should make a rule the Democrats are not formally recognized to run for national office.

Have you noticed when Democrats are asked to show their tax returns, they say OK. And then show them.

When Republicans are asked to show their tax returns they freak out!

Then what's stoppin' ya? Go ahead and post your tax return.

The reason CA is so screwed up is because the Democrat Party has no competition.
They've practically erased Republicans from the state.

Almost 5 million people voted Repub in Cali last election...does not really seem to be erased.

Population of CA is 40.1 million. That is 88% Democrat. Seems pretty erased to me, especially considering that those 88% only occupy about 1/5th the state.

I question whether such a move would be constitutional. Yes, the states have the power to regulate elections, which includes ballot access. However, this does not accomplish any legitimate interest in regulating ballot access. This only establishes a political test, with the effect of secretly creating an additional qualification for an elected federal office. And the states have no power to institute new or additional qualifications for elected federal offices.

It will have to be decided by the SCOTUS. I am not sure showing your taxes is a qualification though, is it inherently different than making someone gather thousands and thousands of signatures?

It doesn't have to be and maybe we should welcome the change in attitude towards ballot access seem to embrace. If we are going to start deciding it's okay to adjust state rules for ballot access or voting on political preferences, the Democrats would be wise to figure out they don't have the states necessary to accomplish crap, and will do more to hurt themselves opening that door than anything else.

But they may get a clue when they lose so bad in 2020 they have to address the fact that their fricken nonsense is a bit too far for even the most uninformed voter. They have yet to recognize that it's not just Republicans, Conservative or Libertarians that are getting sick and tired of their bullshit dicking around (at the taxpayer's expense).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back