Democrats Move Towards Violent Confrontation

Sounds like the little woman who made her husband beat her by not minding him. I'm not surprised that Trump supporters would look at this the same way. Their problem is that opposing Trump's childish behavior is not the same as being a small woman, and we won't just stand there and take it.
Projection how sweet

I argue that Bill Clinton went through the impeachment process but wasn’t actually impeached because he was acquitted and you lose your mind over that?

Why do you hate truth? Where is one line of The Mueller Report in you Fake Articles?

Why do you hate God, Christians, Jesus Christ, Jews, and Israel and why do you not denounce attacks against Churches, Synagogues and believers in The One True God?

Why do you promote violence against Conservatives and want to take away their right to defend themselves?

Why do you hate Christians, Jews & Israel?
Why do you never speak out against Democrat Radical hate speech and attacks on Synagogues and Churches and violence against Christians & Jews?

Lol. Why do you hate America? Jealous?

What does the word Acquitted mean, Dotard?

A House Impeachment is meaningless. It’s just an accusation.

A president isn’t actually impeached unless he is removed from office.

Bill Clinton wasn’t impeached, but he did go through the impeachment process.

So there is no impeachment.
The House does not control the Senate's rules just as the Senate could not control the House rulles
LOLOL

Uh, yeah, Impeached Trump was impeached. The House DOES control House rules and House rules state a person is impeached when the House adopts articles of impeachment --which the House did with impeached Trump on 12.18.2019.

"A president isn’t actually impeached unless he is removed from office."

Yet more evidence conservatives are absolutely brain-dead. That includes Desperado for high-fiving this idiocy.

Moron, a president is impeached the moment the House adopts articles of impeachment against them, just as the highlighted text from the House rules I posted stipulates.

And they remain impeached regardless of what happens in the Senate. If the Senate votes to dismiss the trial, the president remains impeached.

If they vote to acquit, the president remains impeached.

If they vote to convict but vote to not remove the presidentfrom office, the president remains impeached.

If they vote to convict and vote to remove the presidentfrom office, the president remains impeached.

Impeached Trump is impeached and will remain impeached for all of U.S. history and there's nothing the Senate can do about it.

If you weren't such a retard, you'd know this since the Constitution states the House has "sole power" over impeachment.

But here, check this out.... you actually said...

... even the U.S. Senate laughs at your ignorance...

View attachment 297408
You're fucking demented. Now you're posting bullshit non-sequiturs because I showed where you idiotically said...

... is utter nonsense and only serves to demonstrate what an abject imbecile you are.

photostudio_1577739169994-jpg.297408

I argue that Bill Clinton went through the impeachment process but wasn’t actually impeached and you lose your mind over that?

Why do you hate God, Christians, Jesus Christ, Jews, and Israel and why do you not denounce attacks against Churches, Synagogues and believers in The One True God?

Why do you promote violence against Conservatives and want to take away their right to defend themselves?

Why do you never speak out against Democrat Radical hate speech and attacks on Synagogues and Churches and violence against Christians & Jews?

LOLOL

Uh, yeah, Impeached Trump was impeached. The House DOES control House rules and House rules state a person is impeached when the House adopts articles of impeachment --which the House did with impeached Trump on 12.18.2019.

Yet more evidence conservatives are absolutely brain-dead. That includes Desperado for high-fiving this idiocy.

Moron, a president is impeached the moment the House adopts articles of impeachment against them, just as the highlighted text from the House rules I posted stipulates.

And they remain impeached regardless of what happens in the Senate. If the Senate votes to dismiss the trial, the president remains impeached.

If they vote to convict but vote to not remove the presidentfrom office, the president remains impeached.

If they vote to convict and vote to remove the presidentfrom office, the president remains impeached.

Impeached Trump is impeached and will remain impeached for all of U.S. history and there's nothing the Senate can do about it.

If you weren't such a retard, you'd know this since the Constitution states the House has "sole power" over impeachment.

View attachment 297408
You're fucking demented. Now you're posting bullshit non-sequiturs because I showed where you idiotically said...

... is utter nonsense and only serves to demonstrate what an abject imbecile you are.

LOL

You're truly fucking insane, Stumpy. I never said any of that.

What I did say is you're an abject imbecile for thinking a president isn't actually impeached unless they're removed from office. :lmao:

Why do you hate Conservatives, Jews Christians & Israel and why do you defend violence against them?

I argue that Bill Clinton went through the impeachment process but wasn’t actually impeached and you lose your mind over that?

View attachment 297408

LOL

What I did say is you're an abject imbecile for thinking a president isn't actually impeached unless they're removed from office. :lmao:

Why do you hate Conservatives, Jews Christians & Israel and why do you defend violence against them?

View attachment 297408

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736

I argue that Bill Clinton went through the impeachment process but wasn’t actually impeached because he was acquitted and you lose your mind over that?

Why do you hate truth? Where is one line of The Mueller Report in you Fake Articles?

LOLOL

View attachment 297408

Sure, you can say that Clinton was never impeached because he remained in office, but that is false. He was impeached by the House, and the Senate decided to keep him.

You need to remember that impeachment is done by the House, and removal is done by the Senate. No matter how badly you want to say that Trump hasn't been impeached, he has been, and will forever be remembered as a president who was impeached like Clinton. Sorry, but that is never going to change.

LOL

rotfl-gif.288736
Why do you advocate for violence against, Jews, Christians, & why do you hate Israel?

Forum List

Back