Democrats must hold Trump and Republicans accountable for their actions

The next four years will be difficult for those of us on the left - but we must strive to hold Trump and Republicans accountable for their actions. I suspect many Trump voters are already having some buyer's remorse - but it's too late for that to change the outcome. Holding them accountable and looking forward to 2018 and 2020 are all we have to look forward to. I once again praise my fellow Democrats for fighting fire with fire. We must stand firm and tall.
The next 8...

Good luck trying to rebuild your party....my advice...renounce your kkk history and appologize for your slavery.....
Let's see how the black community accepts Ben carson. This will be interesting and I do admit I have been defending people with victim mentality. And they didn't even bother voting so they don't matter to me anymore.

The next four years will be difficult for those of us on the left - but we must strive to hold Trump and Republicans accountable for their actions. I suspect many Trump voters are already having some buyer's remorse - but it's too late for that to change the outcome. Holding them accountable and looking forward to 2018 and 2020 are all we have to look forward to. I once again praise my fellow Democrats for fighting fire with fire. We must stand firm and tall.

You're in for a rude awakening...

I got it on election day.

Oh my. You don't have a clue.

Democrats must come to the realization that they lost because they pushed their social engineering agenda too far.

Democrats must come to the realization that they lost because they stood alongside an invasion force of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens rather than their own countrymen.

Democrats must come to the realization that they lost the White Working Class vote.

Democrats must come to the realization that they fielded a shitty candidate with more horns on her than a horny-toad.

Democrats must come to the realization they they have only themselves to blame for their epic, humiliating, overwhelming loss.

Democrats must take their heads out of their asses and have a come-to-Jesus moment, then take a long, hard look in the mirror, for the cause of their embarrassing defeat.

But they won't... they just don't have it in 'em.
Republicans need to realize big money won bigly this election. Whether the middle class won remains to be seen.

So who had more "big money" on their side, Trump or Hillary?

khota, throw off that political yolk that's around you neck and look for something fun to talk about.
You can't tell other people what to be passionate about. I used to be like him till I realized all those groups don't care so why should I?

Or if the voters show up and say I'm wrong then I guess that's the way it goes.

Lakhota probably isn't poor, a woman, gay, black or Muslim. So screw it. If we are right voters will figure it out. All you can do is show up in 2018.

And if the American people are dumb they deserve what they get

Democrats must come to the realization that they lost because they pushed their social engineering agenda too far.

Democrats must come to the realization that they lost because they stood alongside an invasion force of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens rather than their own countrymen.

Democrats must come to the realization that they lost the White Working Class vote.

Democrats must come to the realization that they fielded a shitty candidate with more horns on her than a horny-toad.

Democrats must come to the realization they they have only themselves to blame for their epic, humiliating, overwhelming loss.

Democrats must take their heads out of their asses and have a come-to-Jesus moment, then take a long, hard look in the mirror, for the cause of their embarrassing defeat.

Republicans need to realize big money won bigly this election. Whether the middle class won remains to be seen.

I'm not talking those two I'm talking Senate & houses on bothe the national and state levels.

Google dark money in state races and see Republicans are much better funded. You're so naive

I'm not talking those two I'm talking Senate & houses on bothe the national and state levels.

Google dark money in state races and see Republicans are much better funded. You're so naive

Well if money wins elections, then Hillary should have beaten Trump by over 100 electoral votes. She spent over twice what he did.

" Holding them accountable and looking forward to 2018 and 2020 are all we have to look forward to"

In all seriousness, that is very bleak...in 2018 the best the left can do is break even with 10 seats up, they will probably lose seats though and 2020 is when the new redistricting rules go into effect and the keys to the redistricting safe are held in 2/3rds of all the states by the GOP...if this is all you have to look forward to you may be better off closing your eyes.

The next 8...

Good luck trying to rebuild your party....my advice...renounce your kkk history and appologize for your slavery.....

The Republican Party was dead after Bush. The KKK is now Republican. Thank the founders for slavery.
See....your democrat party is doomed....good luck with that Nazi racist hate agenda....

Well if money wins elections, then Hillary should have beaten Trump by over 100 electoral votes. She spent over twice what he did.
Trump got all the free media he needed. How come Jill Stein and Gary Johnson didn't get that attention?

Trump was brilliant and the American people were duped by corporate media.

I never once heard the media remind the public that the GOP caused the great recession, obstructed Obama, was spreading fake news, was trying to suppress the vote. How social security and abortion was at stake. None of that. Liberal media my ass

Trump has done enough damage to the Republican party to last for decades to come. But I still have to give John McCain & Lindsey Graham a big hand for bringing this Russian election hacking front and center. They didn't have to do that but they did, and it doesn't look like they're going to stop. They're demanding more sanctions against Russia. They did the right thing, put their country first and partisan politics on the back burner. They knew they had to do it before Trump was sworn in.

No one is going to forget this, nor another Republican--(FBI director James Comey's) unprecedented interference into this election. I truly hope that there will be a thorough independent investigation into his actions, and everyone who was involved in that. There is more to this than just Comey.
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

186801_600.jpg

Both of these together swayed our National Election right into Donald Trump's lap. We can't have that in this country.

Both of these things are egregious enough to pursue for the next 4 years. I am confident that is exactly what is going to happen.

For Republicans to save face & their party, they all need to be on board with this. It's time for all of them to stand up and say this was WRONG, and hold the ones that did this culpable. But, I won't be holding my breath on that one.

Republicans knew when they nominated Donald Trump, that he was a man with no honor, no respect, no dignity and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone was to himself. Now they own it.

Last edited:

Somebody is howling at the moon. Got Meds?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Why didn't Exxon donate to trump? Why didn't all the ceo's he's buddies with donate to him?

Why didn't Exxon donate to trump? Why didn't all the ceo's he's buddies with donate to him?

good question

Trump has done enough damage to the Republican party to last for decades to come. But I still have to give John McCain & Lindsey Graham a big hand for bringing this Russian election hacking front and center. They didn't have to do that but they did, and it doesn't like they're going to stop. They did the right thing, put their country first and partisan politics on the back burner. They knew they had to do it before Trump was sworn in.

No one is going to forget this, nor another Republican--(FBI director James Comey's) unprecedented interference into this election. I truly hope that there will be a thorough independent investigation into his actions, and everyone who was involved in that. There is more to this than just Comey.
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

th

Both of these together swayed our National Election right into Donald Trump's lap. We can't have that in this country.

Both of these things are egregious enough to pursue for the next 4 years. I am confident that is exactly what is going to happen.

For Republicans to save face & their party, they all need to be on board with this. It's time for all of them to stand up and say this was WRONG, and hold the ones that did this culpable. But, I won't be holding my breath on that one.
We sent the GOP'ers back you your fascist democrat party where they belong....we still have a few more to,pack up for you....

Um....
image.jpeg

" Holding them accountable and looking forward to 2018 and 2020 are all we have to look forward to"

In all seriousness, that is very bleak...in 2018 the best the left can do is break even with 10 seats up, they will probably lose seats though and 2020 is when the new redistricting rules go into effect and the keys to the redistricting safe are held in 2/3rds of all the states by the GOP...if this is all you have to look forward to you may be better off closing your eyes.
If more people are doing well than not then Republicans should do well.

Or if the poor who are not doing well continue to not show up to midterms then really they don't matter. The secret is to not be poor.

Um....
View attachment 105555
That's because he's an owner. He's the boss. He's one of them!

Oh yea that's right you believe he's looking out for you.

Um....
View attachment 105555
That's because he's an owner. He's the boss. He's one of them!

Oh yea that's right you believe he's looking out for you.
Um....he self funded.....

Have you been paying attention at all?

Trump has done enough damage to the Republican party to last for decades to come. But I still have to give John McCain & Lindsey Graham a big hand for bringing this Russian election hacking front and center. They didn't have to do that but they did, and it doesn't like they're going to stop. They did the right thing, put their country first and partisan politics on the back burner. They knew they had to do it before Trump was sworn in.

th

Republicans knew when they nominated Donald Trump, that he was a man with no honor, no respect, no dignity and the only loyalty he has ever shown anyone was to himself. Now they own it.
All bullshit. You lost.

Forum List

Back