Democrats Need Big Cities to Win

And yet the blue areas suck money from the red areas to survive.

This is why Democrats support the elimination of the Electoral College.
It's good to see you admit that the cities are parasitic. Rural and suburban America have to support the leeches in the inner cities. That's why the leeches vote Democrat.
Imagine if the entire nation was country bumpkins

Oh yeah... because you city trash are SOOOOOO much better... you filthy POS...

What you said:

2782_1red_neck_games_scaler_30.jpg

4661555356_f09700bb57.jpg

user1680_1163645046.jpg

And I'll say it again...

Photo is inappropriate. Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
It's easy to explain why Dems need cities to win ....

there are more cemeteries .... uhhhhh, enclaves .... for Dems to exploit.

Why do Republicans have so many issues with "one man, one vote"?

They want to substitute popular vote with schemes where small, uninhabited counties have the same clout as cities with ten times the population

Well, right now our level of representation in D.C. stinks. We need to expand the size of the House of Representatives. City or rural, no one man or woman can effectively represent 700,000 people.

This is dopey beyond words.

People who work in the "big cities" running the big corps, they live in the Suburbs.

You tea bags are so dopey.

You bet they live in the suburbs ... Constantly growing in number as they escape the utter ruin of trying to live in crime infested hell-holes liberal administrations create.

The thing you didn't notice about what you mentioned is that they don't live where they work ... There is a reason for that.

Actually, people moving from the suburbs into the city is becoming more and more commonplace.
More Americans Moving to Cities, Reversing the Suburban Exodus
More Americans Moving to Cities Reversing the Suburban Exodus - The Wire

The New American Dream Is Living in a City, Not Owning a House in the Suburbs
Americans Increasingly Want to Live in Cities Not Suburbs

Oh, oh! That means more people will become Democrats! :ack-1:

Leave to a far left zealot to use known far left blog sources for their "facts"..

They want to substitute popular vote with schemes where small, uninhabited counties have the same clout as cities with ten times the population
Brilliant stuff.

So is one man/one vote
I agree, but I think women should be allowed to vote too. To keep it to actual citizens, living, people and one vote per person, I support voter ID.

However, I've never heard of an uninhabited county nor do I think it's possible for a city to have 10 times the clout any such place. I don't care how simple-minded you are.

Los Angeles county has a population of 9.8 million. Love County, Texas has a population of 82. That means Los Angeles county has about 119,512 times more clout...

dur dur durrrr...

And you just proved that you do not understand anything as a irony impaired far left drone..

Brilliant stuff.

So is one man/one vote
I agree, but I think women should be allowed to vote too. To keep it to actual citizens, living, people and one vote per person, I support voter ID.

However, I've never heard of an uninhabited county nor do I think it's possible for a city to have 10 times the clout any such place. I don't care how simple-minded you are.

Los Angeles county has a population of 9.8 million. Love County, Texas has a population of 82. That means Los Angeles county has about 119,512 times more clout...

dur dur durrrr...
Even
Why do Republicans have so many issues with "one man, one vote"?

Well, right now our level of representation in D.C. stinks. We need to expand the size of the House of Representatives. City or rural, no one man or woman can effectively represent 700,000 people.
No man can effectively represent anyone but themselves. Given that, a Republic is impossible.

People who work in the "big cities" running the big corps, they live in the Suburbs.

You bet they live in the suburbs ... Constantly growing in number as they escape the utter ruin of trying to live in crime infested hell-holes liberal administrations create.

The thing you didn't notice about what you mentioned is that they don't live where they work ... There is a reason for that.

Actually, people moving from the suburbs into the city is becoming more and more commonplace.

Leave to a far left zealot to use known far left blog sources for their "facts"..

Yeah it gives you butthurt because these resources aren't far right goose-steppers and cheerleaders.
Both are respected news sources and aren't blatantly partisan. Both have been used by folks on USMB from the right side and left side of the aisle for reference.
I tell you what Kosh, why not prove those two articles and the many, many articles that are saying the same thing,that they are all wrong? As a matter of fact, I challenge you to prove them wrong.
You know, I caught you lying and misrepresenting my posts yesterday and called you on it. Like the loser you are you ran and hide. Well here you are again, making a statement that reeks of ignorance and naturally these's nothing in your post to disprove my post, just an flame post.
I'll give you a lead to disprove my statement. I went to Google and entered "people moving from the suburbs to the city" and here's what I got. Hmmm, some conservative publications echoing what Time and The Wire are saying. Fancy that!
Google
Anyway Kosh, take me up on my challenge, if you refuse to do it, why not find some forums for the intellectually challenged and make them your new home.

Yeah it gives you butthurt because these resources aren't far right goose-steppers and cheerleaders.
Both are respected news sources and aren't blatantly partisan. Both have been used by folks on USMB from the right side and left side of the aisle for reference.
I tell you what Kosh, why not prove those two articles and the many, many articles that are saying the same thing,that they are all wrong? As a matter of fact, I challenge you to prove them wrong.
You know, I caught you lying and misrepresenting my posts yesterday and called you on it. Like the loser you are you ran and hide. Well here you are again, making a statement that reeks of ignorance and naturally these's nothing in your post to disprove my post, just an flame post.
I'll give you a lead to disprove my statement. I went to Google and entered "people moving from the suburbs to the city" and here's what I got. Hmmm, some conservative publications echoing what Time and The Wire are saying. Fancy that!
Google
Anyway Kosh, take me up on my challenge, if you refuse to do it, why not find some forums for the intellectually challenged and make them your new home.

Here it is again!

The far left shows that they will post known far left propaganda from far left blogs sites like Time and the Atlantic, and then want you to prove them wrong!

Oh my the far left will do all it can to deflect and distract from having to admit they were wrong!

They even get sore when you push them back onto topic..

Illinois is a Red State. What swings us year after year after year are metro Chicago, metro East St. Louis, and a tiny county full of crazies at the far southern tip of the state.

IL-1.jpg

Not to worry. They will be Hispanics soon.....:badgrin:

Google

Here it is again!

The far left shows that they will post known far left propaganda from far left blogs sites like Time and the Atlantic, and then want you to prove them wrong!

Oh my the far left will do all it can to deflect and distract from having to admit they were wrong!

Come on punk take the challenge.

Google

Here it is again!

Prove a negative?

Oh my the far left is so desperate!

I challenge all far left poster to try and think outside of their programming!

Google

Here it is again!

Prove a negative?

Oh my the far left is so desperate!

I challenge all far left poster to try and think outside of their programming!

You challenged my post but you can't prove my post wrong. If you can't prove it wrong, what's the point of flaming the post?
I've asked you to prove me wrong, twice. You haven't and you can't. You are just making yourself look pretty fucking stupid and an embarrassment to the many intelligent conservative posters of USMB. Considering how few people have thanked your posts, it's pretty clear you're pretty short in the respect category on a right leaning forum.
Either answer my challenge or go to some other forums to post your redundant posts that say nothing.

At least, that is what this piece seems to claim. Only those crowded together in dire circumstances will believe in and vote for the failed policies espoused by progressives and liberals.

That is a very slanted interpretation, and one that is not supported by any facts.

Alternate perspective: Urban settings have throughout history been known to produce the greatest human advances. This is explained as basically being the result of having a greater number of people accessible to each other, resulting in improved collaboration of thoughts and knowledge. Throughout history urban areas have always been more forward moving than rural settings, have been the birthplaces of almost every major movement in human social/cultural history, and have typically fostered the greatest tolerance and willingness to embrace new and improved ways of thinking, living, and achieving. One good example is the single most famous person in history, Jesus, who is viewed as a product of an urban life in Jeruselem. Where Jesus' teachings were revolutionary for his time, and his association with the militant Zealots indicates a determination to press hard for social change, it is unlikely that Jesus, as history knows him, would have arisen from a non urban environment offering little opportunity for cross-pollination of ideas.

Applying this approach to the discussion at hand, it needs to first be noted that American politics is gripped by a false liberal/conservative dichotomy. The actual landscape of political positions of many people can only be accurately mapped with at least a two axis, if not a three axis, methodology. A person can, for example, support gay marriage while also supporting strong immigration policies and enforcement. A person can support support gun ownership rights, and also support net neutrality. The linear liberal/conservative approach to American politics artificially lumps together far too many things that have no rational reason to be lumped together. And often times it separates things that logically do share commonalities.

The conclusion of all of this is that the geographic demographics of the liberal/conservative or the Democrat/Republican duality cannot truly be attributable to simplistic, and speculative, explanations. Clearly, environment can influence the development of social thinking and attitudes. But the political affiliations of people in a given locale are just as much a creation of the observer as they are caused by anything else.

Let's count the number of times Kosh uses the phrase "far left" in this thread....

Forum List

Back