Democrats need to put up or shut up on Trump.

Jan 6 was about Trump
Ok. Start yet another thread about that. WTF is with you people? Not every part of every topic has to be about Donald Trump. Trump isnt on a ballot anywhere. No one can vote for him even if they wanted to as he's not running for any public office. Dont you get bored with saying the same shit over and over? It's like trying to have a conversation with a cut and paste machine.

WTF?
RETARD.
Or an overindulgence of your dear leader's orange kool-aid.
Not only can't you keep up with your own comments, you can't even keep up with the topic.

Democrats need to put up or shut up on Trump.​

Who keeps talking about Trump? Here's a hint it isnt me.

You don't know if it was the mole, the informant within the Trump realm, who told the FBI about the classified documents that remained in Mara Lago after the June grand jury subpoena, is or is not the Washington Posts source.

it's possible the informant is their source and not the fbi.

MAJOR FUCKING BREAKING NEWS I TELL YOU

Thanx, poster '58 on that Mike Lindell laugher.
Haven't heard much from PillowBoy for a while.
Losing the Kohl's and WalMart accounts over his RWNJobbery likely has distracted him from politics.

But his claim that his 'cyber guys' found that 96% of American counties had rigged elections is consistent with his earlier claim that over 300,000,000 Americans fraudulently voted in 2020.....fraudulently enough to be put in jail.

Which, if our Q-Crew on this venue will run the numbers that means that the U.S. with its' total population of about 326 million....will need to rely upon our children, aged 6 to 11, (there are about 25 million of them)....well, those kids will have to man the prisons to guard the 300,000,000 Mike says need be incarcerated.

And now, gently readers....we must consider that the fired guy, DTrump, invited this nutjob Lindell, to share the stage with him at his rallies. Only the best people...Don used to say.

I love this bar. America is so damn interesting to live in these days!

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he has evidence to put 300 million in jail for election fraud

That’s more people than voted in the 2020 election"

Not every part of every topic has to be about Donald Trump. Trump isnt on a ballot anywhere.
Who keeps talking about Trump? Here's a hint it isnt me.
-----------------------------------------

Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong, but......but ain't this the thread titled:

"Democrats need to put up or shut up on Trump."

And then we have a poster, see Couchpotato, complaining about the fact Trump is being discussed in that thread?

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Ok. Start yet another thread about that. WTF is with you people? Not every part of every topic has to be about Donald Trump. Trump isnt on a ballot anywhere. No one can vote for him even if they wanted to as he's not running for any public office. Dont you get bored with saying the same shit over and over? It's like trying to have a conversation with a cut and paste machine.
Yet he still holds pep rallies

This Trump persecution demonizing whatever has to end. Stop. When Democrats tried to destroy a popular political rival in this weird obsessive compulsive way, without any rational proof and some of you just accept it... Lets see impeached trump TWICE, with out any proof. No problem? January 6 hearing led by primarily Democrats, without any proof? No problem. Raid Mer-A-Lago with secret hidden subpoenas because He "might have done stuff"? I am getting tired of pointing out how fucking idiotic the democrats ARE.
Dems have plenty of proof. Impeached twice, with witnesses to his nefarious activities. The Jan 6
insurrection is in full swing, with maga party supporters in congress subverting the truth as they change their original response to this horror show. The raid in Mara Largo took place when, after one year of requesting the return of the classified info, they took the classified stuff back LEGALLY .
Question: Why did trump take classified info, and what was he planning to do with it, eh?
Plenty of proof.
trump is popular with his followers and they refuse to acknowledge the proof of his effort to overthrow a duly elected president.
"Might have done stuff"? Who, in authority, said that?
The truth is that trump is one bad con-man, the best there is at sodomizing his followers without their knowledge.

You don't know if it was the mole, the informant within the Trump realm, who told the FBI about the classified documents that remained in Mara Lago after the June grand jury subpoena, is or is not the Washington Posts source.

it's possible the informant is their source and not the fbi.
None of us know anything except that there are untrue stories being leaked from the DOJ.... the one that lies and leaks is the guilty one.....

It made Trump and his cult mas, for four years.

None of your business....................right?

For what?

WTF?
I'm sure they'll take your advice next time the serve a search warrant on a drug kingpin or a terrorist.

Fuck you and Trump..............TRAITORS.
Grow up.....

I see what the DOJ and Biden are doing... they are using the un necessary raid at Trump's home to cover bad news about our economy and also bad news about Hunter and Joe.... every time there is a breaking news story on Joe and Hunter corruption the DOJ will leak a new fake story on the raid documents....
And the dimm witted media and the libs will fall all over it.....

None of us know anything except that there are untrue stories being leaked

Look, I will promptly admit that I have sworn off regular, and am back on decaff.
Accordingly, there may be fastballs that get by me....probably,

For example, my puzzlement over a poster above who complains that Trump is being discussed in a thread about Trump.

Same situation, it seems, with the poster Rambunctious' remarks above.
He alleges nobody knows anything.....yet he knows that stories are untrue.
And he knows they are being leaked by the DOJ.
Despite nobody knowin' nuthin'!

Yeah, I don't get that either.

Look, I will promptly admit that I have sworn off regular, and am back on decaff.
Accordingly, there may be fastballs that get by me....probably,

For example, my puzzlement over a poster above who complains that Trump is being discussed in a thread about Trump.

Same situation, it seems, with the poster Rambunctious' remarks above.
He alleges nobody knows anything.....yet he knows that stories are untrue.
And he knows they are being leaked by the DOJ.
Despite nobody knowin' nuthin'!

Yeah, I don't get that either.
Your mission seems to be never to discuss topics but rather dissect posters in your malarkey manner of addressing.

Last edited:
Dems have plenty of proof. Impeached twice, with witnesses to his nefarious activities. The Jan 6
insurrection is in full swing, with maga party supporters in congress subverting the truth as they change their original response to this horror show. The raid in Mara Largo took place when, after one year of requesting the return of the classified info, they took the classified stuff back LEGALLY .
Question: Why did trump take classified info, and what was he planning to do with it, eh?
Plenty of proof.
trump is popular with his followers and they refuse to acknowledge the proof of his effort to overthrow a duly elected president.
"Might have done stuff"? Who, in authority, said that?
The truth is that trump is one bad con-man, the best there is at sodomizing his followers without their knowledge.
The impeachment effort failed

Also notice how many hideous actions against Trump have been initiated by “anonymous tips”. No physical evidence-just speculative feelings.
Using anonymous all the time is really the fact that it is All Made Up. How convenient.

Forum List

Back