Democrats need to put up or shut up on Trump.

Really? When did the "prosecution" begin, Pumpkin?
U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon has granted former President Donald Trump's request for a special master to review documents seized by the FBI from Mar-a-Lago last month, temporarily stopping federal prosecutors from using those documents in their investigation into obstruction and mishandling of government secrets.

A staunch Republican and Trump's former AG Bill Barr says....you are full of silly shit, DOJ has a strong case, search and siezure was apropriate.

A lifetime Republican named Mitt Romney who voted to impeach Trump says...you are full of shit. So do a number of other Republicans who admited that Trump trying to extort Ukraine for political favors is a well proven fact.

10 House Republicans including Cheney that voted to impeach Trump for his disgraceful behaviour during attack on Congress say....you are full of shit.

Hell even Republican minority leader McCarthy, who publicly stated that Trump has reposibility for Jan 6th, and who proposed censuring Trump instead of impeachment says....you are full of crap.

Republican demonization of Trump has to end. Right snowflake?
lets talk about the classified info -hit-lery -destroyed---on a PRIVATE server

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Yep, like the way he crushed that senile old man in 2020....oh wait.
Humans give up freedoms so easily. They refuse to see men of tyranny as they pushed their platitudes to grease egos of the peasants who vote for them. Covid, riots and cheating on the election by the elites to win an election and move us further into globalist arms was achieved. MAGA extremist realities is a free and sovereign nation. That is what extremism is today.

This Trump persecution demonizing whatever has to end. Stop. When Democrats tried to destroy a popular political rival in this weird obsessive compulsive way, without any rational proof and some of you just accept it... Lets see impeached trump TWICE, with out any proof. No problem? January 6 hearing led by primarily Democrats, without any proof? No problem. Raid Mer-A-Lago with secret hidden subpoenas because He "might have done stuff"? I am getting tired of pointing out how fucking idiotic the democrats ARE.

No it doesn't.

You clearly don’t understand American politics Russki. The establishment which includes Ds and Rs, hates Trump. Barr, Romney, and many Rs are of the establishment.

Stop posting. You look like a fool.

It's American to you moron.

OP claimed that it's Democrats supposedly insulting him. I showed many Republicans agreeing.

Barr is a hardcore Republican, Trump's handpicked AG, who lied and spun for him all the way to election. He started out as a lapdog, not never-trumper, but if course even with him Trump found a way to cross the line.

Last edited:
thats right---oh wait, there was lying, cheating, and stealing performed by the SCUM demonRATS.....AND the rigged voting machines owned by dominion
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

You didn't find shit, so what the hell makes you think Trumpsters will not be making up all the same stuff when he gets smashed again in 2024?

You seriously think Trump has any capacity to admit he lost at ANYTHING? He doesn't and you are a fool to buy into his baseless bs.

It's American to you moron.

OP claimed that it's Democrats supposedly insulting him. I showed many Republicans agreeing.

Barr is a hardcore Republican, Trump's handpicked AG, who lied and spun for him all the way to election. He started out as a lapdog, not never-trumper, but if course even with him Trump found a way to cross the line.
Again you prove you don’t understand American politics. Stop posting.

This Trump persecution demonizing whatever has to end. Stop. When Democrats tried to destroy a popular political rival in this weird obsessive compulsive way, without any rational proof and some of you just accept it... Lets see impeached trump TWICE, with out any proof. No problem? January 6 hearing led by primarily Democrats, without any proof? No problem. Raid Mer-A-Lago with secret hidden subpoenas because He "might have done stuff"? I am getting tired of pointing out how fucking idiotic the democrats ARE.

Poor old Trump, but he continues to lie every day.

Again you prove you don’t understand American politics. Stop posting.
I have 24,000+ posts just on on this message board, 95% of which is in this politics section. Anyone that has been around this board knows that you are posting laughable bullshit.

Why would you post it? Because you are too damn stupid to actually address what I say and need an excuse not to hurt your crazy little head.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back