Democrats passage of equality act is the first stage in their attempt to criminalize Christianity &

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democrats’ passage of “Equality Act” is the first stage in their attempts to CRIMINALIZE Christianity and throw all practicing Christians in Prison - DC Dirty Laundry

For instance, Obamacare — officially called “The Affordable Care Act” — made healthcare unaffordable for millions of Americans and far more expensive than it previously was for tens of millions more.

It will be you C8888ts who get thrown into prison, it will be you useless losers who hate America and helped push this, you deserve all you faggots are going to get stripping our nation is coming for you you stupid mother fkrs. Gawd you communist are so far gone such fkn retards you deserve the karma coming for c***ts like you.

I'm not a musician or someone that listens all day to music. But at times, when in a deep sleep. I will here music while in a deep sleep. I used to think that my mind is picking up frequencies from the air waves of a nearby station. That some music be sounding like modern songs or music merging with the song, but with a twist. As if the singers are trying to sing the song the way it suppose to be. But instead of using words that is focusing on things of this world. But it is more focusing on God. But the sounds that is coming from the singers. That it sound like a high pitch sound, but not from a human voice. But somewhat like a ringing sound that was able to be manipulated into sounding like voices, but with a nice smooth melody. I wake up quickly and still here this humming tone in my mind until it fades away. Sometimes, I'll tries to write down the words but couldn't because of my memories of these words started to fade away with the ringing-humming tone.
But in this video, that I'm glad that someone was able to captured some of the high pitch humming tone that I was hearing at times while i'm asleep.
God is only here for His elect. The rest are the wicked. By the wicked doing these things, that they are exposing themselves to His elects. But they will not be able to lock up Christians in these days. It is because there are too many and too little of them. Unless they pick them off one by one. Or poison their drinking water and foods that will turn them into vegetables. That they will not know or careless about God.

Matthew 13:14
In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: “‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

Matthew 11:15
Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Democrats’ passage of “Equality Act” is the first stage in their attempts to CRIMINALIZE Christianity and throw all practicing Christians in Prison - DC Dirty Laundry

For instance, Obamacare — officially called “The Affordable Care Act” — made healthcare unaffordable for millions of Americans and far more expensive than it previously was for tens of millions more.

It will be you C8888ts who get thrown into prison, it will be you useless losers who hate America and helped push this, you deserve all you faggots are going to get stripping our nation is coming for you you stupid mother fkrs. Gawd you communist are so far gone such fkn retards you deserve the karma coming for c***ts like you.
It’s not nor ever has been the governments job to provide health care to people.

Please stop this nonsense.

Brilliant thread with brilliant replies.
The only why I added a little something to this post? It is to show to those that there is a higher being out there. And so that is why it is a big deal for Christians to keep their faith. That it isn't a myth like the way you think it is.

Last edited:
  • Banned

please wake up to REALITY AND LEARN TO READ WHAT'S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE DUNCE!

• Banned
The Republican health care plan:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's right cyka this was ROMNEY care but yall voted for it all because Obama be black that's all that matter to his bitches.

Someone calling people c*nts preaching to me about Christianity? It's not up to me to judge, but no, that is never going to happen.

REALITY: TRY IT SOMETIME. WHEN YOU GROW A BRAIN RESEARCH " THE FOURTH TURNING"

7 Signs That America Declared War on Christianity
BBC - Religions - Christianity: War

1. The NCAA announced that it will not hold any men's and women's Final Four basketball events in a city that "discriminates" against anyone based on sexual orientation or gender identity.

2. The Colorado Supreme Court has chosen not to hear the case of Christian baker Jack Phillips who was previously ordered by the Colorado Civil Rights Commission "to create cakes for same-sex celebrations, re-educate his staff, and file quarterly 'compliance' reports for two years."

• 3. Dr. Eric Walsh, the highly-qualified, newly-hired District Health Director with the Georgia Department of Public Health was fired because of the content of his sermons as a Seventh Day Adventist.
  • www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/christianity/christianethics/war.shtml
    Aug 03, 2009 · Christianity and the ethics of war. The basic assumption of modern Christians is that war is rarely justified and should be avoided unless the Just War conditions are met. An individual Christian may believe that the standard of evidence and argument required for them to support a war is higher than the standard of evidence that national leaders may require to go to war.
upload_2019-12-27_7-48-26.png

Why do Democrats think they have the authority — and the RIGHT — to regulate gender on high school sports teams?

So, do you hit the bong as soon as you wake up, or were you just so stoned last night that it carried over?

I'm not a musician or someone that listens all day to music. But at times, when in a deep sleep. I will here music while in a deep sleep. I used to think that my mind is picking up frequencies from the air waves of a nearby station. That some music be sounding like modern songs or music merging with the song, but with a twist. As if the singers are trying to sing the song the way it suppose to be. But instead of using words that is focusing on things of this world. But it is more focusing on God. But the sounds that is coming from the singers. That it sound like a high pitch sound, but not from a human voice. But somewhat like a ringing sound that was able to be manipulated into sounding like voices, but with a nice smooth melody. I wake up quickly and still here this humming tone in my mind until it fades away. Sometimes, I'll tries to write down the words but couldn't because of my memories of these words started to fade away with the ringing-humming tone.
But in this video, that I'm glad that someone was able to captured some of the high pitch humming tone that I was hearing at times while i'm asleep.
God is only here for His elect. The rest are the wicked. By the wicked doing these things, that they are exposing themselves to His elects. But they will not be able to lock up Christians in these days. It is because there are too many and too little of them. Unless they pick them off one by one. Or poison their drinking water and foods that will turn them into vegetables. That they will not know or careless about God.

In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: “‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

Get Immediate Help | MentalHealth.gov

Someone calling people c*nts preaching to me about Christianity? It's not up to me to judge, but no, that is never going to happen.

WHEN THERE ARE NO WORDS LEFT FOR A FILTHY BUNCH OF PIGS WHO ARE DESTROYING OUT NATION DAM RIGHT I USE THAT C WORD....... THAT'S THE LEVEL IS IT A LITTLE TO NON PLANNED PARENTHOOD FOR YOU------

SHOULD I USE AND CLAP FOR KIIDS LEARNING TO GET FISTED INSTEAD.

OH, & I learned it form THE PIGS YOU VOTE IN WHY to LOOK AT RASHIDA " MOTHER FKR" .... AND U HAVE UR BALLS SAYING THAT I SAY C.. TO EVERYONE

WHEN YOUR NOT INFORMED YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW DUMB YOU PPL REALLY ARE UNTIL WHEN AND IF YOU WAKE UP. LOL..

FOR SOMEONE WHO IS A GOD HATER WHY IN THE FK DO U CARE WHAT LOVELY WORDS I USE BEEECH. LMFAO.

Last edited:

It’s not nor ever has been the governments job to provide health care to people.
Cool thing to say when your health care plan sucks....

How is this possible??

I was able to say Merry Christmas all this week......then suddenly, when I read this OP, I can no longer say Merry Christmas.....

Damn you Ilhan Omar!!!!!!

Sounds brings things to life. Like God spoken his first words that it has produced life. Music has some type of energy that gives life. King Saul had David to played the harp for him to relieve his stress. Music plays a big role in Heaven. But we uses it as a way to entertain ourselves. But it does something to our souls. That It helps us to see further down the line by putting us in some form of trance which it helps us to meditate.

The Power of Music: Mind Control by Rhythmic Sound.

Cool thing to say when your health care plan sucks....
I have a great plan through my employer. I suggest others get a job and do the same. When you’re in High-School,stop smoking dope and expecting the world to take care of you when graduate. Number two, parents need to streets reading comprehension skills at home. No excuses. I don’t are if you work 2 jobs. Liberals need to dry those tears and law enforcement come in with a massive nationwide strike against the gangs our kids join. Poverty is not an excuse for low grades in school. It’s just a crutch crybaby parents use to teach their kids they are “victims” in a land with greatest opportunities on earth. I see very productive children of immigrants from India and Korea here and the have only been in the states (legally mind you) one generation. I see legal Mexican beginning to falter. Grandparents worked hard, parents worked hard, youth is getting soft. Especially around the waistline. Black and whites not getting a good job with heath care benefits...your just fucking lazy. These two races have been here longer than anybody. Students need to work hard and get those scholarships.

How is this possible??

I was able to say Merry Christmas all this week......then suddenly, when I read this OP, I can no longer say Merry Christmas.....

Damn you Ilhan Omar!!!!!!
Makes it tough when you look at the welfare sponges in our society.

Get Immediate Help | MentalHealth.gov

Creepy knows the address to a facility personally. Had a vacation at one of them I’m sure.

Forum List

Back