Democrats Passed NAFTA in 1993

Another far left drone chimes and makes another failed post!
Democrats sold out...what was their base. But white working class people were just toooooo white male for their preconceived racist attitudes. So fuck them. Well...fuck you Hillary. Have fun the next 8 years in depends flopping like a fish when you forget your shots.

All of the economic posts under Trump have gone to Wall Street billionaires.

lol

Awesome

Yes the far left drones ignore that Clinton was the darling of Wall Street and that the fa left bailed out Wall Street!
How far left was it?

Far left enough to become fascism!
Is that why the US had such a great financial gain during Clinton.....

And you Bush SR. started Nafta, Clinton only signed the bill. Then Bush JR expanded it to Cafta, So you owe a big thanks to the Bushes in reality.

"Only" signing the bill is what makes it law, after all, and the Democrats had a majority in Congress as well. That said, it was very much a bipartisan undertaking with plenty of Republican support.
Again, Democrats had majority in the Senate and the veto in White House. Stop making excuses.

More Republicans voted for NAFTA than Democrats. You own it as much as they do. Stop making excuses.
We got rid of our problem....your turn....

My turn for what?
To watch your fascist dreams crumble....

Democrats sold out...what was their base. But white working class people were just toooooo white male for their preconceived racist attitudes. So fuck them. Well...fuck you Hillary. Have fun the next 8 years in depends flopping like a fish when you forget your shots.

lol

Awesome

Yes the far left drones ignore that Clinton was the darling of Wall Street and that the fa left bailed out Wall Street!
How far left was it?

No what saved Clinton was the dot com bubble and the conservative Congress that help lead the way in 1994..

Silly far left drone!

Another far left drone chimes and makes another failed post!

lol

Awesome

How far left was it?

Sad, isn't it....

lol

Awesome

How far left was it?

No what saved Clinton was the dot com bubble and the conservative Congress that help lead the way in 1994..

Silly far left drone!
So the US didn't have a great decade of financial gain? Hmm.....I sure did...

How far left was it?

Silly far left drone!

No but I guess 4 years equals a decade to the far left drones!

Were you even alive then? NAFTA cost my job in textile industry...China took my job in steel industry.

I'm an owner and agent of capital.

I've made a good living in finance.

Stop pretending you care about liberty and freedom.

Instead, admit that you are a statist who believes the government should redistribute my wealth to you.
Like the trade deal with Mexico that made Wall Street rich and Main Street poor. Fuck you.

Quit whining.

That's capitalism.

Why do you hate capitalism and America so much?

No, that's crony capitalism, a totally different thing.

No it's not.

You are lying to yourself - or someone is lying to you - so you can rationalize your opposition to capitalism.
So Toro...you a coyote...you run young girls into prostitution across the border? Run drugs across the border? That's what happens on the border, liberal media lies about the border being a place of hope for poor innocent immigrants. It is a crime infested shit hole and terrorist transit point.

lol

Awesome

How far left was it?

US companies ran up production to cover moves to Mexico. I was inside...worked there...saw it. You are an idiot who never even worked in a Rust Belt factory in the 1990's.

Democrats sold out working class Americans in the 1990's an early 2000's and now they got their asses kicked. Too bad. Go to a fucking gay pride parade or Black Lives Matter protest. They love you. That's the vote you wanted.

How far left was it?

Silly far left drone!
When companies ramped up production...filled warehouse's to cover the big move. You are an idiot.

"Only" signing the bill is what makes it law, after all, and the Democrats had a majority in Congress as well. That said, it was very much a bipartisan undertaking with plenty of Republican support.
Again, Democrats had majority in the Senate and the veto in White House. Stop making excuses.

More Republicans voted for NAFTA than Democrats. You own it as much as they do. Stop making excuses.
We got rid of our problem....your turn....

My turn for what?
Clean up your mess.....I did my part...

What is my mess?

I hope Bill Clinton has a shitty Christmas because of all the Christmas's he took away from Americans because of NAFTA.

Democrats controlled Congress...Clinton had veto power. Democrats own NAFTA and sold out workers who they took for granted.
That is such bull fucking shit. Like I said in a previous post:

How it was supposed to work was that if anyone lost their job due to NAFTA, they would be able to get free school or training to qualify for another job.

It passed, but Fucking, asshole dipshit Republicans wouldn't fund the addition the fuckers. So no money was ever availible for retraining.

Retraining and education are great. Republicans refuse to waste the money. That's what they consider education. EVEN BACK THEN.
Nothing is free you stupid fucktard LWNJ.....
That's why we do this thing called "INVESTMENT" nitwit.

I worked at a company that signed a contract with a guy in the Computer Services and Information department. They would pay for his masters in IT in exchange for him working there no less than 5 years after he graduated.

That was called an INVESTMENT. He got his masters. They had a well educated IT guy that trained the next guy after him five years later.

Republicans don't understand that education could be an investment because they believe rich people make jobs and that's the only way jobs happen.

I hope Bill Clinton has a shitty Christmas because of all the Christmas's he took away from Americans because of NAFTA.
NAFTA's Impact on Employment - FactCheck.org

Q: How many U.S. jobs have been lost since the inception of the North American Free Trade Agreement?

A: Actually, nearly 25 million jobs have been gained. Nearly all economic studies say NAFTA's net effect on jobs was negligible.

How it was supposed to work was that if anyone lost their job due to NAFTA, they would be able to get free school or training to qualify for another job.

Blame asshole Republicans. Not Bill Clinton. Do you guys ever look anything up? Many times you can tell the truth simply because it's common sense.

It passed, but Fucking, asshole dipshit Republicans wouldn't fund the addition the fuckers. So no money was ever availible for retraining.

Retraining and education are great. Republicans refuse to waste the money. That's what they consider education. EVEN BACK THEN.

Oh, I forget. I'm talking to weenies who actually believe Hillary ran a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor. Hey, sausage is a buck twenty extra.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back