Democrats Passed NAFTA in 1993

And you Bush SR. started Nafta, Clinton only signed the bill. Then Bush JR expanded it to Cafta, So you owe a big thanks to the Bushes in reality.

"Only" signing the bill is what makes it law, after all, and the Democrats had a majority in Congress as well. That said, it was very much a bipartisan undertaking with plenty of Republican support.
Again, Democrats had majority in the Senate and the veto in White House. Stop making excuses.

More Republicans voted for NAFTA than Democrats. You own it as much as they do. Stop making excuses.

Most Republicans in Congress voted for it and most Democrats voted against it.

Free trade is liberty.

Why do you hate freedom?

Another far left drone chimes and makes another failed post!

Sqwak! Commie-parrot says "drone."

Yes you are a far left drone! And yo make yet another failed post!

And you Bush SR. started Nafta, Clinton only signed the bill. Then Bush JR expanded it to Cafta, So you owe a big thanks to the Bushes in reality.

"Only" signing the bill is what makes it law, after all, and the Democrats had a majority in Congress as well. That said, it was very much a bipartisan undertaking with plenty of Republican support.
Again, Democrats had majority in the Senate and the veto in White House. Stop making excuses.

More Republicans voted for NAFTA than Democrats. You own it as much as they do. Stop making excuses.
We got rid of our problem....your turn....

Free trade is liberty.

Why do you hate freedom?

Democrats sold out...what was their base. But white working class people were just toooooo white male for their preconceived racist attitudes. So fuck them. Well...fuck you Hillary. Have fun the next 8 years in depends flopping like a fish when you forget your shots.

All of the economic posts under Trump have gone to Wall Street billionaires.

lol

Awesome

Yes the far left drones ignore that Clinton was the darling of Wall Street and that the fa left bailed out Wall Street!

Democrats controlled Congress...Clinton had veto power. Democrats own NAFTA and sold out workers who they took for granted.
That is such bull fucking shit. Like I said in a previous post:

How it was supposed to work was that if anyone lost their job due to NAFTA, they would be able to get free school or training to qualify for another job.

It passed, but Fucking, asshole dipshit Republicans wouldn't fund the addition the fuckers. So no money was ever availible for retraining.

Retraining and education are great. Republicans refuse to waste the money. That's what they consider education. EVEN BACK THEN.

Trump brought up a stat in his Alabama meeting with we the people....since nafta, over 70,000 industries (not jobs, but factories) have left America......

It's fucking treasonous.....
When did these companies pledge themselves to the USA and not the bottom line?
You made them leave....we are going to make them want to come back....

Free trade is liberty.

Why do you hate freedom?

Democrats sold out...what was their base. But white working class people were just toooooo white male for their preconceived racist attitudes. So fuck them. Well...fuck you Hillary. Have fun the next 8 years in depends flopping like a fish when you forget your shots.

lol

Awesome

Yes the far left drones ignore that Clinton was the darling of Wall Street and that the fa left bailed out Wall Street!
How far left was it?

Democrats controlled Congress...Clinton had veto power. Democrats own NAFTA and sold out workers who they took for granted.
That is such bull fucking shit. Like I said in a previous post:

How it was supposed to work was that if anyone lost their job due to NAFTA, they would be able to get free school or training to qualify for another job.

It passed, but Fucking, asshole dipshit Republicans wouldn't fund the addition the fuckers. So no money was ever availible for retraining.

Retraining and education are great. Republicans refuse to waste the money. That's what they consider education. EVEN BACK THEN.
Nothing is free you stupid fucktard LWNJ.....

My turn for what?

Trump brought up a stat in his Alabama meeting with we the people....since nafta, over 70,000 industries (not jobs, but factories) have left America......

Both the US and Mexico are losing jobs to automation. Companies may come back, BUT NOT JOBS. Those are gone, gone, gone.

My turn for what?
Clean up your mess.....I did my part...

Was it my gaseous sulfuric farts, or super duper personality as a great lover that I used to force them away?

Both the US and Mexico are losing jobs to automation. Companies may come back, BUT NOT JOBS. Those are gone, gone, gone.
I wish we had that problem to worry about...

Was it my gaseous sulfuric farts, or super duper personality as a great lover that I used to force them away?
A heavy dose of liberal stupidity dashed with a sprinkle of democrat fascism.....

A heavy dose of liberal stupidity dashed with a sprinkle of democrat fascism.....
Wow, I never did that, so it must have been the farts...

Free trade is liberty.

Why do you hate freedom?

lol

Awesome

How far left was it?

Far left enough to become fascism!

None of the fascists ever think they are fascists.....stay sitting in your stench...we got it from here on out...l

None of the fascists ever think they are fascists.....stay sitting in your stench...we got it from here on out...l
I bet you do, why you're Superman revised..You and yourself ....

Forum List

Back