Democrats Passed NAFTA in 1993

Democrats controlled Congress...Clinton had veto power. Democrats own NAFTA and sold out workers who they took for granted.

Nice revisionism, statist.
Were you even alive then? NAFTA cost my job in textile industry...China took my job in steel industry.

I'm an owner and agent of capital.

I've made a good living in finance.

Stop pretending you care about liberty and freedom.

Instead, admit that you are a statist who believes the government should redistribute my wealth to you.

Democrats controlled Congress...Clinton had veto power. Democrats own NAFTA and sold out workers who they took for granted.

Were you even alive then? NAFTA cost my job in textile industry...China took my job in steel industry.

Instead, admit that you are a statist who believes the government should redistribute my wealth to you.
Like the trade deal with Mexico that made Wall Street rich and Main Street poor. Fuck you.

soooo, you are not budging on that huh? NOT EVEN recognizing that BUSH 1 wrote ALL of NAFTA with the exception of the minor amendment to it that clinton worked, and not even recognizing that this treaty could not pass without the hundreds of republican congress critters voting yes for it...

YOU can not come to say it was a BIPARTISAN treaty and BOTH SIDES of the aisle got it to pass?

okie dokie! :rolleyes:

Like the trade deal with Mexico that made Wall Street rich and Main Street poor. Fuck you.

Quit whining.

That's capitalism.

Why do you hate capitalism and America so much?

Most Republicans in Congress voted for it and most Democrats voted against it.

Free trade is liberty.

Why do you hate freedom?

Another far left drone chimes and makes another failed post!
Democrats sold out...what was their base. But white working class people were just toooooo white male for their preconceived racist attitudes. So fuck them. Well...fuck you Hillary. Have fun the next 8 years in depends flopping like a fish when you forget your shots.

Quit whining.

That's capitalism.

Hey greaser....try to sneak across when Apache attack helicopters are patrolling the border. You a dope dealer? Hope milita gets a bead on your head scum. Pimp. Drug dealer. Scum. Mother Mary you will never see pimp.

Most Republicans in Congress voted for it and most Democrats voted against it.

Free trade is liberty.

Why do you hate freedom?

Another far left drone chimes and makes another failed post!
Democrats sold out...what was their base. But white working class people were just toooooo white male for their preconceived racist attitudes. So fuck them. Well...fuck you Hillary. Have fun the next 8 years in depends flopping like a fish when you forget your shots.

All of the economic posts under Trump have gone to Wall Street billionaires.

lol

Awesome

Quit whining.

That's capitalism.

Hey greaser....try to sneak across when Apache attack helicopters are patrolling the border. You a dope dealer? Hope milita gets a bead on your head scum. Pimp. Drug dealer. Scum. Mother Mary you will never see pimp.

Are you drunk?

You sure are posting like you are.

soooo, you are not budging on that huh? NOT EVEN recognizing that BUSH 1 wrote ALL of NAFTA with the exception of the minor amendment to it that clinton worked, and not even recognizing that this treaty could not pass without the hundreds of republican congress critters voting yes for it...

YOU can not come to say it was a BIPARTISAN treaty and BOTH SIDES of the aisle got it to pass?

okie dokie! :rolleyes:
What part of math can you not do? Why did Democrat controlled Senate vote for it...and Clinton sign it. Not what I voted for the fuckheads to do. Me and millions of former Democrats.

Quit whining.

That's capitalism.

Are you drunk?

I am happy. My guy is going to fuck up your scam ILEGAL alien world very soon.

Quit whining.

That's capitalism.

Are you drunk?

Hey beaner...what happens to the bull at the end of a fight?

Quit whining.

That's capitalism.

No, that's crony capitalism, a totally different thing.

Quit whining.

That's capitalism.

Are you drunk?

Happy.

And drunk.

In Silicon Valley a few days ago, Trump said he's going to make it easier to trade.

lol

That's great.

Trump Meets With Tech Chiefs Amid Worries on Trade

Quit whining.

That's capitalism.

Are you drunk?

Happy.

And drunk.

In Silicon Valley a few days ago, Trump said he's going to make it easier to trade.

lol

That's great.

The Peoples Republic of California will come under the heal soon. Need to clean that toilet out.

Quit whining.

That's capitalism.

No it's not.

You are lying to yourself - or someone is lying to you - so you can rationalize your opposition to capitalism.

Quit whining.

That's capitalism.

Are you drunk?

Happy.

And drunk.

lol

That's great.

Bloomberg...lmfao.

Quit whining.

That's capitalism.

No it's not.

You are lying to yourself - or someone is lying to you - so you can rationalize your opposition to capitalism.
I am for Americanism...and ILEGAL aliens are not part of it. Niether is exporting US jobs.

Forum List

Back