Democrats plan to tax "unrealized gains" with their sweeping tax proposal in 2025.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The GOP better keep the House, otherwise the Democrats will jam through the massive tax plan in 2025. Of course they use the same cover story that it will ONLY be taxes on the "very wealthy" and "corporations". If you are dumb enough to believe that, you deserve to lose a few more thousand in income to the Feds.

The GOP better keep the House, otherwise the Democrats will jam through the massive tax plan in 2025. Of course they use the same cover story that it will ONLY be taxes on the "very wealthy" and "corporations". If you are dumb enough to believe that, you deserve to lose a few more thousand in income to the Feds.

How come there is no one on either side of the aisle who ever say "we need to cut spending"?

This is the destruction of the Western hemisphere, spending and becoming bloated like the old Soviet system. The end result doesn't take a rocket scientist to predict.

So, if you are a billionaire, you have to pay taxes on unrealized gains. I could be down with that, but not taxed as long term capital gains. WTF--market to market valuations, yearly, are you flipping kidding me. And yes, carryback and carryforward provisions, which only makes matters worse. Collect billion in taxes from billionaires on unrealized capital gains, market tanks, you got to pay flippin refunds. I mean I am thinking between 2.5% and 5%, Zakat.

And at the end of the day the Republicans tax and the Democrats tax, but the rich will spend a whole load of money telling you why THEY should not be taxed.

Forum List

Back