Democrats punish 2nd grade kid for saying cloud looks like a gun.

I had to write an essay about what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote about being a soldier of fortune, a mercenary going around the world to fight. My teacher and principle promptly called my parents to school. I could not write my essay because it was inappropriate for girls. I had to write a new essay saying that I wanted to marry a soldier of fortune and mercenary who went around the world to fight.

If the kid would have drawn a picture of a drag queen, the teacher would have given him a fistful of gold stars.

I didn't realize clouds could threaten ones safety, if they aren't tornadic, in which case I doubt they would have been taken outside to look at them. These types of policies are ridiculous.

Simple, just add some rain pouring from the clouds and make it a "water gun"
Big deal. Next assignment?

why do you have no outrage when kids get shot at school?

because you love guns more than children

every summer there is a bloody carnage in obama's home base of chicago

libs dont care about young dead Black males unless the shooter is less than 100% Black

seriously you're the biggest idiot on these boards

and you do what when kids get SHOT at school?

You get armed trained protection, just like the rich have in this country.

The kid drew a picture of a gun.
What disruption?
Yeah - that picture is going to jump off the page and kill all of his class mates. Just like the kid who's pop tart was eaten in the shape of a gun. That pop tart gonna kill all the kids around him.
This is PC run amuck.
No common sense what so ever.

You on the right say we need more guns around children to keep them safe,

problem is there is no proof that works

It's hard to see how the Democrats did anything at all in this story. The teacher, the principal, the school board are not noted with any political affiliation.

If they're part of the "teachers union" then you can bet you're welfare check that they ARE affiliated with a particular political Party (need I say which one?).
You are stretching out on a thin reed! There's no mention of political affiliation at all in this story.

You on the right say we need more guns around children to keep them safe,

problem is there is no proof that works
In March of 1981 four people were seriously wounded in front of a hotel in downtown Washington D.C. They were surrounded by the best trained, best armed cadre of security personnel in the history of mankind. All those guns did not save Ronald Reagan, James Baker and two others, one of which was a D.C. cop from being shot.

Imagine how Mrs. Futhey, my fourth grade teacher would react during a school shooting. I'm betting not as well as the Secret Service did back in 1981.

its why they punish anything gun dude

Why do all the mass shootings happen in gun free zones?? Why?? Because the criminals know they will have a lot of time before the cops get there to do the most damage.. If someone in schools were packing and the criminals knew it I bet these shootings would not be so many and the deaths would be a lot lower!

its why they punish anything gun dude

Why do all the mass shootings happen in gun free zones?? Why?? Because the criminals know they will have a lot of time before the cops get there to do the most damage.. If someone in schools were packing and the criminals knew it I bet these shootings would not be so many and the deaths would be a lot lower!
the crazed shooters at schools usually take themselves out. Having teachers open fire only increases the chance of more students getting shot in the bargain.

The wild west approach is like putting out fires with gasoline.

If he said he saw two young boys kissing he would have been praised.
And the teacher would have cried tears of joy!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back