Democrats punish 2nd grade kid for saying cloud looks like a gun.

Why do all the mass shootings happen in gun free zones?? Why?? Because the criminals know they will have a lot of time before the cops get there to do the most damage.. If someone in schools were packing and the criminals knew it I bet these shootings would not be so many and the deaths would be a lot lower!

You're not allowed to say that.

gun-shaped-cloud-600.jpg

The democrat war on kids continues.

Gun Picture Gets Boy In Trouble

May 21, 2014

A little boy is in trouble for a picture he drew as part of a school assignment.

Second grader Kody Smith was assigned to go outside, look at the clouds, and then use his imagination to draw what he saw.

"Draw a picture of what you see in the clouds from your imagination and that picture is a gun,” explained 8-year-old Kody.

Because it was a gun, the teacher at Talbott Elementary in Widefield called him into the office, and then filed a behavior report. His parents say that's too much.

The report says Kody showed behavior that is disruptive to the entire learning community. The parents were worried that this would be on his permanent school record. The Widefield School District says it will not be.

D-3 also sent us this statement: “Our primary responsibility as a school district is to ensure safety of all staff, students and community. We exercised an age-appropriate reaction to an incident. The student's education was never disrupted nor is this incident on the student's permanent record. Our response was in line with routine procedures focused on school safety.”

libs hate freedom and use school to force our young to conform to their way of thinking.

it's clear the the kids imagination didn't work the way libs demand, therefor he was terrorized by the teacher and the system to conform.

the teacher and all involved should be fired and sued for child abuse

The kid should have said the cloud looked like a speculum. He would have been praised and rewarded.

Spineless little bureaucrats just love 'absolute' rules because they can hide behind them and not be expected to think or exercise common sense.

and you do what when kids get SHOT at school?

Stop spamming the board, you fucking fat lunatic. I though you were gone for good, retard.

In only one post, you have managed to engage in post frequency shaming, fat shaming, crazy shaming, and mentally alternatively-able shaming. That's four acts of bigotry in a two-sentence post.

You conservatards make me sick with your irrational hatred of anyone different from you.

and you do what when kids get SHOT at school?

Stop spamming the board, you fucking fat lunatic. I though you were gone for good, retard.

In only one post, you have managed to engage in post frequency shaming, fat shaming, crazy shaming, and mentally alternatively-able shaming. That's four acts of bigotry in a two-sentence post.

You conservatards make me sick with your irrational hatred of anyone different from you.

This sock of yours has gotten old pretty quickly. Try another.

Forum List

Back