Democrats received 9 million more votes in the last election

For those abused by false information:
Fact: Mr. Assange’s remarks in a June 12 interview hint to holding something that would harm Hillary's run. In late Aug, Six weeks before WikiLeaks published the email archive of Democratic National Committee emails ahead of the Democratic convention and over five weeks before the unverified Washington Post claim Stone was inquiring or talking about such emails with Bannon in early Oct.
Julian Assange, foreshadowed the release — and made it clear that he hoped to harm Hillary Clinton’s chances of winning the presidency.
The news media were already scouring for info and speculating way before the few days before the release Stone is said to inquire as well.
A GIANT NOTHING BURGER confused by fake news Washington Post who in the same article admits the claims are most likely false yet use them to reinvent a confused time line to deceive and dumb people and other news sources eat it up for lust for conspiracy theories and ratings.

Remember I told these parrots of fake news that I knew this timeline, because the alleged Stone conversation was Oct 5th the aniversary of the British raid in Afghanistan in 2001 that took out Al Quedas top military men and their majority weapons cache causing Bin Laden to flee to Pakistan and become unessential thereafter and saving hundreds of thousands of lives globally.
The media this year finally acknowledge and called it the single most game changer on the war against terror. That's how I know the time line, the date is etched in my brain. And you, yours is compliments of the Washington Post- that is the paper of choice to line bird cages and pick up dog poo?

Last edited:
Fact: Mr. Assange’s remarks in a June 12 interview hint to holding something that would harm Hillary's run. In late Aug, Six weeks before WikiLeaks published the email archive of Democratic National Committee emails ahead of the Democratic convention and over five weeks before the unverified Washington Post claim Stone was inquiring or talking about such emails with Bannon in early Oct.
Julian Assange, foreshadowed the release — and made it clear that he hoped to harm Hillary Clinton’s chances of winning the presidency.
The news media were already scouring for info and speculating way before the few days before the release Stone is said to inquire as well.
A GIANT NOTHING BURGER confused by fake news Washington Post who in the same article admits the claims are most likely false yet use them to reinvent a confused time line to deceive and dumb people and other news sources eat it up for lust for conspiracy theories and ratings.

Remember I told these parrots of fake news that I knew this timeline, because the alleged Stone conversation was Oct 5th the aniversary of the British raid in Afghanistan in 2001 that took out Al Quedas top military men and their majority weapons cache causing Bin Laden to flee to Pakistan and become unessential thereafter and saving hundreds of thousands of lives globally.
The media this year finally acknowledge and called it the single most game changer on the war against terror. That's how I know the time line, the date is etched in my brain. And you, yours is compliments of the Washington Post- that is the paper of choice to line bird cages and pick up dog poo?
You fail. Assange offered no clue about Podesta's emails prior to Stone's Tweet in mid August to Russian hacker, Guccifer 2.0.

You fail. Assange offered no clue about Podesta's emails prior to Stone's Tweet in mid August to Russian hacker, Guccifer 2.0.

Yes he did because Jake Tapper interviewed him so by your logic Tapper needs to be
arrested as his sources and leaks could also be locked up.
Now using your argument they have to arrest Podesta:
Clinton’s campaign manager Podesta claimed the emails were leaked, quote, “by the Russians for the purpose of helping Donald Trump,” unquote.
He made this Russia Narrative before the 3 agencies investigated who, and even as the word on the street was it was a Czech guy.
So Podesta according to you knew the fake Russia narrative used to spy on opponents before Russia was accused. - "Spygate 101".
Podestas favorite TV program:
borisnatasia.jpg

Yes he did because Jake Tapper interviewed him so by your logic Tapper needs to be
Clinton’s campaign manager Podesta claimed the emails were leaked, quote, “by the Russians for the purpose of helping Donald Trump,” unquote.
He made this Russia Narrative before the 3 agencies investigated who, and even as the word on the street was it was a Czech guy.
So Podesta according to you knew the fake Russia narrative used to spy on opponents before Russia was accused. - "Spygate 101".
View attachment 231774
He said nothing about Podesta’s email. :eusa_doh: Stop making shit up.

View attachment 231774
Then if that is true even though you do not support evidence, you have to arrest Jake Tapper for speculation as well and Podesta himself for his Russia Russia Russia precursors, notice you never refuted that. According to you, everyone who ever speculated prophecized and predicted or foresaw something
that actually came true is arrestable for a non illegal offense of information gathering if not dumb luck.
WAIT THAT MAKES NO SENSE, which is why you keep proposing this logic. *L*
PSST, THE DNC knew their server was hacked, as did the RNC know of attempts on theirs, before Assange teased the public, this discussion took place in many media and political circles and for you to claim to know means you are claiming to be a Washington insider or goofier Er I mean Gucifer (that's your logic not mine).
All you just did is prove my point that Stone like all journalist and politicians and Washington insiders speculated and discussed what Assange had on Hillary (hence obvious emails knowing of the hacks), it was Corsi not Stone who speculated Podesta. In other words his mere asking for info proves he didn't know snd you are proving him to being railroaded as you yourself are dragging his name through the mud to hide the pain of Losing.-Sore loser 101, Deflection behavior -Psychology 101

Last edited:

View attachment 231774
Then if that is true even thoygh you do not support evidence, you have to arrest Jake Tapper for speculation as well and Podesta himself for his Russia Russia Russia precursors, notice you never refuted that. According to you, everyone who ever speculated prophecized and predicted or foresaw something
that actually came true is arrestable for a non illegal offense of information gathering if not dumb luck.
Umm, what exactly are you claiming Tapper said about Podesta’s email? Quote him.

And what connections did Tapper have with the Russian hacker?

View attachment 231774
Then if that is true even thoygh you do not support evidence, you have to arrest Jake Tapper for speculation as well and Podesta himself for his Russia Russia Russia precursors, notice you never refuted that. According to you, everyone who ever speculated prophecized and predicted or foresaw something
Umm, what exactly are you claiming Tapper said about Podesta’s email? Quote him.

Go over his whole interview, scribe it, then discuss your point BY POINTING TO THE WRITTEN INTERVIEW, CLEARLY WITHOUT
AD HOMINEMS.
Discussing Podesta is not an illegal offensecand you have not shown where

View attachment 231774

Go over his whole interview, scribe it, then discuss your point BY POINTING TO THE WRITTEN INTERVIEW, CLEARLY WITHOUT
AD HOMINEMS.
Discussing Podesta is not an illegal offensecand you have not shown where
Nope, i’ll do no such thing. If you can’t quote him saying what you claim he said, then I’ll simply dismiss you as posting bullshit.

Forum List

Back