Democrats Refuse To Follow The "Science" on COVID-19

Yale University Professors, actual epidemiologists, and reams of subsequent data: All debunk the "Soap Opera News" treatment(?) of the bogus impact of the subject medication.

This can even be reported every night at the Republican National Convention, as a warning to viewers!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Throwing out 1/3 of the National Vote into "Outer Darkness:" The RNC at prayer--Matt 25: 14-30!, (aka, No Jews!(?)!))
So you deny that HCL stops the human bodies over reaction to the covid infection? Your going to have to do much better than that as its actions on the human physiology are well known now..
No, you’re going to have to do better than providing a physiologic rational. Clinical effects are far more important.

I've been listening to the left cry and whine all weekend that Trump isn't following the science so I decided to look at the time line and the professional papers out there to see if that was true. Its Not!

Dr Risch of Yale Epidemiology ( a renowned epidemiologist and public health doctor) did the same and what he found was stunning..

In a nut shell the left has been on a massive disinformation campaign in an effort to keep the pain and death levels high in our nation. Left wing Governors are not allowing doctors to treat people early and with drugs that work. This is unforgivable. What kind of trash does this kind of thing?

Joe Biden, Pelosie, Reid, Cuomo, DeBlasio among many others democrat governors and congress people ridiculed Trump on his early response to the COVID crisis as xenophobic and racist only to have it backfire on them exposing them as the non-science and political whores they are. Now they claim that Trump isn't following the science in direct conflict with the evidence and science.

Most Americans (latest poll shows 82%) see this for what it is and are looking for themselves to see what the truth is...
So normal demofks bullshit! Go figure

Yale University Professors, actual epidemiologists, and reams of subsequent data: All debunk the "Soap Opera News" treatment(?) of the bogus impact of the subject medication.

This can even be reported every night at the Republican National Convention, as a warning to viewers!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Throwing out 1/3 of the National Vote into "Outer Darkness:" The RNC at prayer--Matt 25: 14-30!, (aka, No Jews!(?)!))
So you deny that HCL stops the human bodies over reaction to the covid infection? Your going to have to do much better than that as its actions on the human physiology are well known now..
No, you’re going to have to do better than providing a physiologic rational. Clinical effects are far more important.
Post one

Interestingly low dose HCL is keeping doctors and nurses from getting this full blown disease.
I keep a shiny rock in my pocket and I’ve never gotten COVID.

Interestingly my rock is as effective as hydroxychloroquine.

Id warn people away from taking HCL. That’s a strong acid.
There is a lot of evidence that HCL is effective against COVID. It is terrible that the medical community would deny the use of a drug that has very well known and limited side effects. That absolutely added to the death toll.
There’s far better evidence it doesn’t work. We tried it. It didn’t work. Time to move on.
Please prove it.... I'll wait..

Last edited:
"Science" is not a consensus industry- no matter who the players are.

Science predicted that 2.2 million Americans would die.

Boy was science wrong.
Those purporting the model as reality were WRONG!... There are to many variables to get an accurate anything on something like this or our atmosphere. The model is nothing more than a poke and hope..

"Science" is not a consensus industry- no matter who the players are.

Science predicted that 2.2 million Americans would die.

Boy was science wrong.
Those purporting the model as reality were WRONG!... There are to many variables to get an accurate anything on something like this or our atmosphere. The model is nothing more than a poke and hope..
I just call it bullshit billy, they haven’t presented one item of evidence since day fking one! There’s that

Interestingly low dose HCL is keeping doctors and nurses from getting this full blown disease.

There is a lot of evidence that HCL is effective against COVID. It is terrible that the medical community would deny the use of a drug that has very well known and limited side effects. That absolutely added to the death toll.
There’s far better evidence it doesn’t work. We tried it. It didn’t work. Time to move on.
All talk, never the walk

"Going where no-body reputable has ever gone before!'
Yale faculty have raised other problems with the manuscript submitted by Risch. Ko, for example, said that it makes him question whether the American Journal of Epidemiology actually carried out the peer review process.

After having received backlash on the paper, Risch published his July 23 opinion piece in Newsweek.

In this piece, he urges doctors to begin prescribing hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin to high-risk patients right away, without waiting for test results, and praises doctors that have already been doing this.

“I am fighting for a treatment that the data fully support but which, for reasons having nothing to do with a correct understanding of the science, has been pushed to the sidelines,” Risch wrote. “Nobody needs me to remind them that this is not how medicine should proceed. We must judge this medication strictly on the science… Lives must come first.”

Although they go unacknowledged in Risch’s paper and Newsweek piece, there have been a number of randomized control trials conducted to evaluate the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine (alone and with drugs like azithromycin), which have not found promising results (Cavalcanti et al. 2020, Maisonnasse et al. 2020, Mitja et al. 2020, Tang et al. 2020).

“The evidence from randomized clinical trials is very clear and it shows without a doubt that this drug has no effect,” said Carlos delRio, a professor at the Emory School of Medicine. “So we need to move on and think about something else.”

David Boulware — an infectious disease physician-scientist at the University of Minnesota — published a paper that showed that post-exposure prophylactic, or preventative, use of hydroxychloroquine or hydroxychloroquine and zinc did not prevent symptomatic infection after being exposed to a COVID-19 infected individual.

Skipper is the lead author of a study which found that treating patients with hydroxychloroquine early in their course of infection did not lead to a statistically significant reduction of symptom severity compared to the placebo, and that it also failed to reduce hospitalizations by a significant amount.

“Our study does not conclude that hydroxychloroquine cannot be effective against COVID-19 in a different setting, population, dose, or drug combination,” Skipper said. “I would advocate that our study is seen as one piece of evidence in the whole puzzle of finding an effective therapy against COVID-19.”

Another concern with using hydroxychloroquine as treatment is that it has been shown to be linked to an increased risk of heart problems such as cardiac arrhythmias, according to Ko.

Biological plausibility is only one of the Bradford Hill criteria, which I’m sure you know all about Mr Scientist.

All talk, never the walk
How would you know? You don’t even have the fundamental honesty to have a discussion.

I saw Dr. Risch's interview on Mark Levin. Fauci and the FDA have caused the deaths of many thousands by blocking the approval of safe drugs for AIDS and COVID treatment.
It seems Fauci and the FDA have a long history of blocking the use of certain drugs, including the very inexpensive Bactrim to treat Pneumocystis Carnii Pneumonia in HIV positive patients back in the 80's. Untold thousands of HIV patients died of the opportunistic strain of pneumonia while they waited for the FDA to approve a much more expensive alternative. Does make you wonder what's going on between Big Pharma, the FDA and Fauci.

Another concern with using hydroxychloroquine as treatment is that it has been shown to be linked to an increased risk of heart problems such as cardiac arrhythmias, according to Ko.
LOL..

You would have to take 800mg TID (three times a day) to reach levels that cause arrhythmia at about the 30 day mark... The current regiment of COVID-19 is but 200mg BID (two times a day) for 10 days after one 400mg loading dose and is shown to have NO NEGATIVE EFFECTS on cardiac function at these levels and duration of treatment.

You idiots need to have context in your posts. You're making wild ass assumptions without a basis in facts...

Last edited:

Biological plausibility is only one of the Bradford Hill criteria, which I’m sure you know all about Mr Scientist.

Wear your mask, because it might help reduce the spread of the disease. Don't take HCL because it might not help you.

Wear your mask, because it might help reduce the spread of the disease. Don't take HCL because it might not help you.
And then there is perosnal choices... Dont do it if you think its unsafe and dont force others to do it your way... A mask is a placebo as it doesn't protect you. A mask or face covering only protects others from you if you are infected and its only about 30% effective...

HCL is hydrochloric acid. Don’t take it. Hydroxychloroquine is usually abbreviated HCQ. A nit pick, I know.

We used hydroxychloroquine for months. We did it because it might help. We did it until we could do better studies to find out it’s efficacy. The studies failed to show a benefit. The use stopped.

This is precisely how medicine works.

As for masks, much harder to determine effect because you can’t do the same trials that you can for drug efficacy. But so far data does show some benefit.

Forum List

Back