Democrats say denying election results is fascism?

Those who attack our elections are Traitors
Do tell....

1662857220306.png

YES….Democrats work to make this country better

Republicans attack the Capitol
You dumb fucking LYING leftard pig, Demofuckingcrats attacked EVERY MAJOR POPULATION CENTER IN THE COUNTRY! !!! FOR MONTHS !!!

They murdered 40 fucking people!!!

You are so goddamn stupid, no wonder the Nazis have such an easy time finding validation

You dumb fucking LYING leftard pig, Demofuckingcrats attacked EVERY MAJOR POPULATION CENTER IN THE COUNTRY! !!! FOR MONTHS !!!

They murdered 40 fucking people!!!

You are so goddamn stupid, no wonder the Nazis have such an easy time finding validation
And look how brainwashed he is. He actually said people who question the election should be imprisoned until they change their minds. This country has sunk so low that radical Dems are advocating for re-education camps.

And look how brainwashed he is. He actually said people who question the election should be imprisoned until they change their minds. This country has sunk so low that radical Dems are advocating for re-education camps.
Thousands - and I do mean THOUSANDS - of leftard Nazis will die in very ugly ways before that happens

Thousands - and I do mean THOUSANDS - of leftard Nazis will die in very ugly ways before that happens
Never again!

i always thought that applied to vilification and dehumanization of Jews, but I now see that in today’s Biden World, it applies to anyone who don’t submit to the leftards’ beliefs.

Democrats say a lot of crap, with as much truth as a fart in the wind.
These people are TRUE extremists.

Anyone who wants to put the political opposition in concentration camps is a TRUE extremist and should be dealt with accordingly.

Never again!

i always thought that applied to vilification and dehumanization of Jews, but I now see that in today’s Biden World, it applies to anyone who don’t submit to the leftards’ beliefs.
Never again, is exactly right.

Never, being the operative word.

Not now, not ever

"Fascism" has now entered the pantheon of words that no longer really mean anything, due to comical over-use by both ends of the political spectrum. Bleh.

This whole "fake election" thing is simply the result of (a) decades of manipulation, (b) a shameless and obvious con man who will say anything to the manipulated that he thinks helps him, and (c) craven politicians and media figures who are enabling the whole thing for their own professional advantage.

It ain't that complicated. Tragic, but relatively simple.
Wrong again. The illegitimate administation are acting like fascists. Watch the news.

Never again!

We will not make the same mistake the Jews did.

They had faith in humanity. Many of them didn't believe it was actually happening. Even when it was actually happening.

And then it was too late, and all they could do was wring their hands.

We will not make that mistake.

We will not make the same mistake the Jews did.

They had faith in humanity. Many of them didn't believe it was actually happening. Even when it was actually happening.

And then it was too late, and all they could do was wring their hands.

We will not make that mistake.
And this is also why we cannot let them take our guns. It is also the reason they want to.

Forum List

Back