Democrats say no one, not even the President is above the law...

Stop being a willfully illiterate fool. Its not a crime to be undocumented. At best its a civil code violation. Educate yourself.

Asc, you delusional 'tard, back in the day illegal aliens, or "undocumented," were treated as military invaders. Unlike you clueless Blacks, we as intelligent White folks know very well about diseases, low IQ behavior, etc. way back a hundred years ago and were very strict as to who entered my country.

Stop being a willfully illiterate fool. Its not a crime to be undocumented. At best its a civil code violation. Educate yourself.

Asc, you delusional 'tard, back in the day illegal aliens, or "undocumented," were treated as military invaders. We as intelligent White folks know very well about diseases, low IQ behavior, etc. way back a hundred years ago.
I agree whites are diseased with low IQ's. There is a reason you failed at civilization and had to be retaught by Blacks and other races. I dont care what whites did. Your race is bellicose by nature so everything is an invasion. I think this due to your instinctive fear of being recessive. You fear you will be wiped from the face of the planet because of weak genes.

Forum List

Back