Democrats say they want to "unite the country around our shared values" -- it hadn't occurred to me Democrats have "values" -- what are they?

Communist Democrat values

118473816_3383440501694404_7799364586623474433_n.png

Hillary Clinton talked about "some Trump supporters that fit into a Basket of Deplorables"...a bunch of them are ON THIS THREAD
And Kamala Harris said "Once we win this election you people that supported or endorsed Trump better watch out because we are coming for you next" and I Really really hope she comes to my house.
And Hillary did not say "some trump supporters" She said " you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables"
Just like a Democrat to misquote to make it sound better.
But shows the Democrats are just full of hate and weakness they can not properly debate their opponents so they attack the voters.

Do you think that we should tolerate the likes of trump and pence? They are trash. The lowest among us. As for their supporters, who goes around chanting "lock her up"? Is the entire GOP made up of this sort of crap?

You have no choice but to tolerate it...And buckle up buttercup, you’re about to get 4 more years, because y’all can’t pull your collective heads out of your collective asses and see the look of horror on normal people’s faces when confronted with the possibility of a demo victory...

Which "normal people"? trump didn't get the majority vote the first time around. Many of us are genuinely disgusted with trump and his lies and shenanigans. He is incompetent.

Did you just try to present YOURSELF as a representative of normal people? :auiqs.jpg:

YOU are the one who first used the term "normal people." Not me. I just asked WHICH "normal people." YOU are the one who has been presenting yourself as a representative of "normal people." Why do you do this? You appear ignorant of the demographics of the American People. We are quite a diverse group.

Haha...you silly Tards have always hated the word “normal” as you’ve alwayed intended to normalize all things filth, indecent and weird.

Do you think that YOU define what is "normal"? When did you attain this status, and how?

"normal" doesn't mean "good" or "right"

MOST conservatives are human garbage

it is NORMAL for conservatives to be HUMAN GARBAGE

it isn't GOOD that they are NORMALLY HUMAN GARBAGE

it is very BAD that the NORMAL CONSERVATIVE is a piece of HUMAN GARBAGE

Hillary Clinton talked about "some Trump supporters that fit into a Basket of Deplorables"...a bunch of them are ON THIS THREAD
And Kamala Harris said "Once we win this election you people that supported or endorsed Trump better watch out because we are coming for you next" and I Really really hope she comes to my house.
And Hillary did not say "some trump supporters" She said " you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables"
But shows the Democrats are just full of hate and weakness they can not properly debate their opponents so they attack the voters.

Do you think that we should tolerate the likes of trump and pence? They are trash. The lowest among us. As for their supporters, who goes around chanting "lock her up"? Is the entire GOP made up of this sort of crap?

You have no choice but to tolerate it...And buckle up buttercup, you’re about to get 4 more years, because y’all can’t pull your collective heads out of your collective asses and see the look of horror on normal people’s faces when confronted with the possibility of a demo victory...

Which "normal people"? trump didn't get the majority vote the first time around. Many of us are genuinely disgusted with trump and his lies and shenanigans. He is incompetent.

Did you just try to present YOURSELF as a representative of normal people? :auiqs.jpg:

YOU are the one who first used the term "normal people." Not me. I just asked WHICH "normal people." YOU are the one who has been presenting yourself as a representative of "normal people." Why do you do this? You appear ignorant of the demographics of the American People. We are quite a diverse group.

Haha...you silly Tards have always hated the word “normal” as you’ve alwayed intended to normalize all things filth, indecent and weird.

Do you think that YOU define what is "normal"? When did you attain this status, and how?

Coming from you, this is positively complimentary. Best news I've had all day is that I don't have the approval of Satan's toe jam.

Can you provide concrete examples?

I have high regard for putting my sexual activity on public display.

Society decides what is normal and what is not.
A sane mind can easily make the distinction between the two.

most people are not gay
or albinos
or midgets
or have 6 fingers on 1 hand

we don't AUTOMATICALLY discriminate against and work to deny rights to albinos, midgets or 6 fingered people.....

why do you want to deny rights to gays?

most gays are decent people
work
have careers
own homes
are pleasant to talk to

wanting to punish them for being gay makes you EVIL

if all conservatives agree with you then the NORMAL conservative is evil

most people are not gay
or albinos
or midgets

we don't AUTOMATICALLY discriminate against and work to deny rights to albinos, midgets or 6 fingered people.....

work
have careers
own homes
are pleasant to talk to

The issue is not with most Gays.
The issue is that Liberal Gays want to shove their sexual preference into everyone's face.

Can you provide concrete examples?

concrete examples of conservative human garbage?

trump
his sons Uday and Qusay
his daughter Cruella
his wife Marie antoinette
William Barr
every political appointee that trump hasn't dismissed
nikki haley
limbaugh
hannity

and every conservative who agrees with trump that "the only good democrat is a DEAD democrat"

most people are not gay
or albinos
or midgets

work
have careers
own homes
are pleasant to talk to

The issue is that Liberal Gays want to shove their sexual preference into everyone's face.

the issue is that gays want the same rights as everyone else;

to NOT be punished for being gay
to be able to marry
to be able to divorce
to be able to adopt children

most people are not gay
or albinos
or midgets

work
have careers
own homes
are pleasant to talk to

the issue is that gays want the same rights as everyone else;

to NOT be punished for being gay
to be able to marry
to be able to divorce
to be able to adopt children
Where do gays not have the same rights as anybody else?
Be specific.

most people are not gay
or albinos
or midgets

work
have careers
own homes
are pleasant to talk to

The way you've been triggered you must live that lifestyle yourself:puke3:

I don't want to be united with others by a third-party arbitrator. I just want to respect other's constitutional rights while having them respect mine. So simple. Personally I LIKE social distancing...I just wish a pandemic wasnt the mandatory reason for it.

Get Involved
Democrats across the country are coming together August 17-20 to unite the country around our shared values and launch Joe Biden to victory this fall. Be a part of it.

What are these "values" that Democrats supposedly want to "share" with the American people?
Probably heavily watered down "fast food" versions of what we already know is right...with alot of artificial additives made in their private labs, the formulas of which they will not share with us because "national security" dictates.

They value pointing out the color of ones skin, the sex and sexual orientation of individual. They value illegal immigrants, the voting rights of felons, other people money, other people's property and equality of outcome. That's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are many other things they value.

My skepticism and disdain for anything the left would call "values" aside, I actually would like someone from the left to tell me what their idea of "uniting America" actually entails. HOW, exactly, do you plan to unite with people you repeatedly characterize as racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.? If we truly are what you incessantly insist we are, what could you possibly have in common with us to unite around? If you truly believe that's what we are, why should we believe you even want unity?

My skepticism and disdain for anything the left would call "values" aside, I actually would like someone from the left to tell me what their idea of "uniting America" actually entails. HOW, exactly, do you plan to unite with people you repeatedly characterize as racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.? If we truly are what you incessantly insist we are, what could you possibly have in common with us to unite around? If you truly believe that's what we are, why should we believe you even want unity?

"My skepticism and disdain for anything the left would call "values" aside, I actually would like someone from the left to tell me what their idea of "uniting America" actually entails. HOW, exactly, do you plan to unite with people you repeatedly characterize as racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.? If we truly are what you incessantly insist we are, what could you possibly have in common with us to unite around? If you truly believe that's what we are, why should we believe you even want unity?"

My skepticism and disdain for anything the right would call "values" aside, I actually would like someone from the right to tell me what their idea of "uniting America" actually entails. HOW, exactly, do you plan to unite with people you repeatedly characterize as the REAL racist, fascists, nazis, commies, the REAL enemies of America, etc.?

When you insist that even RINOS and MODERATES are ALSO the REAL ENEMIES of America....?

You accuse EVERYONE who isn't a lock step christofascist of being "god hating commies!"

If we truly are what you incessantly insist we are, what could you possibly have in common with us to unite around? If you truly believe that's what we are, why should we believe you even want unity?

so I'm guessing you want DOMINANCE!

YOU and you human garbage friends hate DECENT PEOPLE so much you will do ANYTHING NECESSARY to wage war on those people and, ultimately, to ELIMINATE THEM

"My skepticism and disdain for anything the left would call "values" aside, I actually would like someone from the left to tell me what their idea of "uniting America" actually entails. HOW, exactly, do you plan to unite with people you repeatedly characterize as racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.? If we truly are what you incessantly insist we are, what could you possibly have in common with us to unite around? If you truly believe that's what we are, why should we believe you even want unity?"

My skepticism and disdain for anything the right would call "values" aside, I actually would like someone from the right to tell me what their idea of "uniting America" actually entails. HOW, exactly, do you plan to unite with people you repeatedly characterize as the REAL racist, fascists, nazis, commies, the REAL enemies of America, etc.?

When you insist that even RINOS and MODERATES are ALSO the REAL ENEMIES of America....?

You accuse EVERYONE who isn't a lock step christofascist of being "god hating commies!"

If we truly are what you incessantly insist we are, what could you possibly have in common with us to unite around? If you truly believe that's what we are, why should we believe you even want unity?

so I'm guessing you want DOMINANCE!

YOU and you human garbage friends hate DECENT PEOPLE so much you will do ANYTHING NECESSARY to wage war on those people and, ultimately, to ELIMINATE THEM

You might want to try reading the question before kneejerking into your patented, "No, YOU suck! How DARE you attack us, YOU'RE the bad guy!" rant. Because you just defended against an attack I didn't make, made yourself look like an absolute tit, AND reinforced my point for me.

Well done. :clap:

So again I ask, if we are really what Frothy McLunatic here raves and rails in spittle-flecked outrage that we are, how can you possibly "unite" with us, and why should we believe you even want to?

Also, is this incoherent screed of bile and vitriol an example of the "unity" the DNC claimed they were going to bring?

Yeah? We think the same of you pal.

Forum List

Back