Democrats Seek to Increase Lagging Ratings of Their Show Trial "Hearings"

I write it as "hearings" because there is no cross-examination of any witnesses or testimony and it is a one-sided show trial that befits the Stalin and the Hitler show trials of the 1930s and 1940s.

Screen+Shot+2022-06-22+at+9.30.18+AM.png
And the hearings will go on without fear from denial.

The media is loving this and the Trump-haters are getting their daily dose of journalistic excrement. I remember waking up to the alarm clock at 6 AM every morning, during the entire four years Trump was in office. Every single morning for four years straight, the first news story was "Trump did this" or "Trump said that." It was like the media was obsessed with him, as were those who slavishly waited on every word about President Trump's latest media-manufactured scandal. It was pretty funny for awhile, but then it became repetitious and boring. And when it was all over, most everything they could come up with turned out to be half-truths or at the worst, out and out lies. That man has been vindicated so many times you'd think his detractors would just give up. But they don't. They're persistent little bastards, aren't they?

^^^
Majorly triggered fascist lackey.

You dumbasses really screwed up when you refused to put any Republicans on the committee, even after being invited to do so.

That means the hearings are being run entirely by grownups, without any fascist clowns there doing their best to deflect and disrupt. That means the media can't do the bothsiderism thing that the media would have otherwise done. Now the media just has the truth to report.

That's why the country is paying attention. It seems competence, honesty and patriotism are actually interesting.
always-S.jpg

^^^

You dumbasses really screwed up when you refused to put any Republicans on the committee, even after being invited to do so.

That means the hearings are being run entirely by grownups, without any fascist clowns there doing their best to deflect and disrupt. That means the media can't do the bothsiderism thing that the media would have otherwise done. Now the media just has the truth to report.

That's why the country is paying attention. It seems competence, honesty and patriotism are actually interesting.
This isn't going to help your pathetic chances on election day. Pitiful.

The J6 committee is doing fine and needs to go forward to prevent another trumpian-like election takeover attempt by somebody else in the future.
The J6 committee is a worthless partisan witch hunt on the taxpayer dime

It is pursuing and implementing the UNEQUAL APPLICATION OF THE LAW, and if it doesn't stop there will be violence in this country, on an unimaginable scale.

The Democrats right now are unquestionably pursuing Stalinism, and that will not be allowed to stand. Not now, not ever

Translation: DO NOT EVER CHALLENGE THE DEEP STATE.
Hey - pay attention now.

Hillary Clinton is in bed with John Brennan.

Hello?

Why do you think Hillary Clinton wanted to be SecState, as distinct from anything else? She could have had any job she wanted, why did she pick that one?

These people are dirty tricksters. Take it from one who knows. I keep telling you I have a security background, you don't have to read between the lines. I've seen it all, I know how these people operate and I can smell their stink a mile away.

This isn't about Republicans and Democrats. We're being played by some very, very evil people

It is pursuing and implementing the UNEQUAL APPLICATION OF THE LAW, and if it doesn't stop there will be violence in this country, on an unimaginable scale.

The Democrats right now are unquestionably pursuing Stalinism, and that will not be allowed to stand. Not now, not ever
If no charges are brought, guilty pleas and convictions in court to do not come from the effort, you will be correct, in that it was a publicity stunt. I am betting charges will be filed and conviction by juries of the dependent's peers will be attained.

If no charges are brought, guilty pleas and convictions in court to do not come from the effort, you will be correct, in that it was a publicity stunt. I am betting charges will be filed and conviction by juries of the dependent's peers will be attained.
The globalists will stamp out free and sovereign nations. That is their goal. Trump represented that. Fools give up their freedoms to demons who promise them utopia. And that is what Progs and many Repubs are.

Their Campus Riots Worked for Them. It's Our Turn Now.

When the older demoncrats were Campus Commie Scum in the 1960s, they frequently took over university head offices. They considered it an expression of "free speech." If their professors and baby-sitter admins hadn't been America-haters, they would have expelled their boytoy brats and reported them to the Draft Board.

A little know fact is that Jimbo Carter had twice ordered the Marines to let jihadi demonstrators into the Embassy in Tehran. They left after a day, and Jimmy Carter called it a democratic expression of free speech. As things turned out later, the first occupation was actually a rehearsal for the 444-day hostage-taking.

The globalists will stamp out free and sovereign nations. That is their goal. Trump represented that. Fools give up their freedoms to demons who promise them utopia. And that is what Progs and many Repubs are.
Oooooh!:eek: We're doomed!:eek: Globalist! OMG. :eek: Trump is representing something to his
minions!:eek: Demons getting our freedoms!:eek: Fools promising somebody utopia?:eek: Progs and Republicans, with Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh, My!:eek: When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shot, waving your hands in the air, all about!:eek: Ah, spare me. Have a beer and pass the peanuts.:cheers2:

^^^

Dude, nobody cares! We know what happened on 1/6. We care about inflation. We care about a flood of illegals like we've never seen before. We care about rampant crime. We care about ongoing supply chain issues.
This was always a diversion and it's not working. Sorry...

Back to this charade being displayed on the news... Seriously this witch hunt needs to end. Trump has been exonerated already.

Dude, nobody cares! We know what happened on 1/6. We care about inflation. We care about a flood of illegals like we've never seen before. We care about rampant crime. We care about ongoing supply chain issues.
This was always a diversion and it's not working. Sorry...
The rest of us care about remaining to live in a representative republic, based on constitutional and historic norms and laws. Totally unwilling to give it up to the dumbass cult of personality for short term considerations or gain. Any attack on our ability to elect or reject those in office (no matter who loves them) at any election is a non-starter, and will not be tolerated. Don't be sorry to or for those that know this is more important in the long run. Continue to feel sorry for yourself, the asshole didn't pull it off when he took the chance and has destroyed any hope of coming back to power for another possible try. He ain't Putin and this ain't Russia.

Buffalo Bills ruling the country and implementing their policies
Even more ridiculous than the previous hoax suppositions

Forum List

Back