Democrats Seek To Ruin Christmas

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Do you suppose there is any time that Democrats cannot be lying cheating scumbags? For Thanksgiving we were supposed to channel Pajama Boy and talk with relatives about gun control. Now the DNC has issued talking points of what to say to your Republican relatives during Christmas. Is there a single event that cannot be hijacked by the lying cheating scumbag Democrats?
The Democrat's Guide to Talking Politics with Your Republican Uncle

Do you suppose there is any time that Democrats cannot be lying cheating scumbags? For Thanksgiving we were supposed to channel Pajama Boy and talk with relatives about gun control. Now the DNC has issued talking points of what to say to your Republican relatives during Christmas. Is there a single event that cannot be hijacked by the lying cheating scumbag Democrats?The Democrat's Guide to Talking Politics with Your Republican Uncle
Damaging the joy of Christmas for others brings joy to the Regressive Left.

They can pat themselves on the back and feel all smug 'n stuff.

So at least there's still joy at Christmas time, just a different kind now.

Fundamental change, bada bing.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link it's a great webpage. it just talks about how to respond to your Republican uncle on the holidays.
Theres nothing on there you cant find here 24/7. Same stupid debunked talking points. No real information. It is a site for propaganda and people not particularly interested in the truth.

Do you suppose there is any time that Democrats cannot be lying cheating scumbags? For Thanksgiving we were supposed to channel Pajama Boy and talk with relatives about gun control. Now the DNC has issued talking points of what to say to your Republican relatives during Christmas. Is there a single event that cannot be hijacked by the lying cheating scumbag Democrats?

Ted Cruz politicized Christmas. Go whine to him.

People talking politics at Christmas are the ones ruining it. The page is about responses. You're presenting it as if it were Democrats taking the offensive, when it's actually a counter-punching guide.

People talking politics at Christmas are the ones ruining it. The page is about responses. You're presenting it as if it were Democrats taking the offensive, when it's actually a counter-punching guide.
They are promoting talking politics, and an especially virulent ignorant form.

People talking politics at Christmas are the ones ruining it. The page is about responses.. You're presenting this as if it were Democrats taking the offensive, when it's actually a counter-punching guide.

I am having a WONDERFUL Christmas-------I AM HERE----with my erudite
friends--------BASKING IN THE GLOW OF THEIR BRILLIANCE

Why would a Republican discuss anything with a democrat?

is "democrat" catching???
Its an auto-immune disease. Self inflicted stupidity.

auto-immune diseases are not "self-inflicted"
Yeah they are but lets not get technical. For the record I suffer from one.

I am sorry------no matter what you did------even if you injured yourself-----
you did not actually INDUCE it yourself ------If you have something like
a graft vs host thing--------the docs did it-----but not maliciously.

Not very good at reading with comprehension, are you? You're lying about the content. It's NOT ignorant or virulent. These are our relatives, after all.

Why would a Republican discuss anything with a democrat?

is "democrat" catching???
Its an auto-immune disease. Self inflicted stupidity.

auto-immune diseases are not "self-inflicted"
Yeah they are but lets not get technical. For the record I suffer from one.

I am sorry------no matter what you did------even if you injured yourself-----
you did not actually INDUCE it yourself ------If you have something like
a graft vs host thing--------the docs did it-----but not maliciously.
My body turned on itself. Just like Democrats turn on their own intellect and fill it up instead with stupidity and propaganda.

Not very good at reading with comprehension, are you? You're lying about the content. It's NOT ignorant or virulent. These are our relatives, after all.
Wrong on all counts. Now go finish the eggnog.

Forum List

Back