democrats shooting their mouths off again

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
All the hair-pulling and rending of cloth over trump's comments about hillary and the 2nd Amendment seem to have passed without mention of the comments that both clinton and Joe Biden made back in 2008 that could be taken as at least as suggestive. Funny how that works.

No, what's funny are the ridiculous, lame red herring fallacies propagated by you and others on the right.

What other democratic politicians may have said in the past in no way mitigates Trump's reckless stupidity.

No, what's funny are the ridiculous, lame red herring fallacies propagated by you and others on the right.

What other democratic politicians may have said in the past in no way mitigates Trump's reckless stupidity.

May have said? They did say it....cease being a partisan shill

Where the mouths loaded?

What caliber was used?

All the hair-pulling and rending of cloth over trump's comments about hillary and the 2nd Amendment seem to have passed without mention of the comments that both clinton and Joe Biden made back in 2008 that could be taken as at least as suggestive. Funny how that works.

But it's always different when libs say this stuff. Never mind that Hillary and Biden were way more specific in their remarks. No room for error here.

Hillary was behind in the polls in 2008. She opted to stay in, citing the fact that her husband got the nod after Bobby Kennedy was assassinated. Sounded like she was saying her opponent might get taken out and that would give her the nomination. Wink wink

Then Biden made this insane comment:

"I guarantee ya. Barack Obama ain’t takin’ my shotgun, so don’t buy that malarkey, don’t buy that malarkey," Biden said in September, 2008. "They’re gonna start peddlin’ that deal. I got two, if he tries to fool with my Beretta he’s got a problem. I like that little over and under — you know, I’m not bad with it."

http://conservativetribune.com/the-media-loves-joe-bidens-jokes/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=THENewVoice&utm_campaign=manualpost

It's pretty bad when the lib media was upset. Of course, Keith was an Obama supporter.

Then there's the real reason the left wants gun control. It's not about safety since they prefer a significant reduction in the population. It's about gaining control over people who are so used to freedom and liberty that they will fight for it. Gotta take away their ability to stand up to tyrants. Oppressive countries choose not to attack us because of the fact that the American people are armed. And we love our country and find it worth defending.

Last edited:

Where the mouths loaded?

What caliber was used?

Mouths loaded?

Yes...but full of shit as usual.

Caliber?

Unknown as loose stools are impossible to measure accurately.

OK, there may be some brain matter mixed in but there is no proof of any having existed.....

Forum List

Back