Democrats / Snowflakes, Would You Be Willing To...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Snowflakes, how BAD do you want Trump taken down?

While the Liberal Media and Leftists whip up frenzied talk of Trump's Impeachment, there's just one problem - they still have ZERO EVIDENCE of illegal acts, of TRUE Impeachable crimes, committed by Trump.

On the other hand, the Director of the FBI testified Hillary Clinton, under multiple FBI investigations days before the election, DID break numerous laws.

So, again, how badly do snowflakes want Trump?

Yes or No - If offered to you, would you take Trump's Impeachment IF Hillary Clinton would be 'Perp Walked', charged with her crimes, and sentenced to jail time?

I am not a D, but I would take that in a New York minute. Ds won't though. They can't admit they voted for a traitorous lying felon.

If the ruling class and media manage to get Trump impeached, after ignoring the many impeachable acts by BO, it will prove the American people have little control over their government. Not that further proof is needed for some of us.

I am not a D, but I would take that in a New York minute. Ds won't though. They can't admit they voted for a traitorous lying felon.

If the ruling class and media manage to get Trump impeached, after ignoring the many impeachable acts by BO, it will prove the American people have little control over their government. Not that further proof is needed for some of us.

upload_2017-5-18_8-10-38.jpeg

They want free college, 2.5 hoodies per household, plenty of Play-Doh, and Nose hair clippers for Bernie.

Someone on MSNBC put it aptly yesterday when he said repeated reference to Hillary Clinton is a garbage argument.

Pointing out that the FBI Director testified that Hillary Clinton is a criminal who broke numerous laws but was protected from prosecution is only a 'garbage argument' if you are a 'snowflake'.

Perhaps if Hillary would just go away instead of trying to keep herself relevant so the 2-time loser can potentially make a 3rd run in 2020 no one would be talking about her.

Pointing out that the FBI Director testified that Hillary Clinton is a criminal who broke numerous laws but was protected from prosecution is only a 'garbage argument' if you are a 'snowflake'.
Making shit up again, snowflake? I see those big meanie liberals still have you shaking in your boots

While the Liberal Media and Leftists whip up frenzied talk of Trump's Impeachment, there's just one problem - they still have ZERO EVIDENCE of illegal acts, of TRUE Impeachable crimes, committed by Trump.

On the other hand, the Director of the FBI testified Hillary Clinton, under multiple FBI investigations days before the election, DID break numerous laws.

Yes or No - If offered to you, would you take Trump's Impeachment IF Hillary Clinton would be 'Perp Walked', charged with her crimes, and sentenced to jail time?
Absolutely. Trump is one of the greatest threats this country has ever faced.

Everything related to Russia and influence in the US government should be examined by Mueller.

I can't wait for the URANIUM ONE aspect of the investigation and the PODESTA e-mails.

Everyone in the DNC leadership should be deposed...as everyone should with any connection to Seth Rich. We need to see if THE RUSSIANS killed him. That murder needs to be SOLVED by Mueller.

Making shit up again, snowflake?
No. Making false accusations without evidence again, I see.

Everything related to Russia and influence in the US government should be examined by Mueller.

I can't wait for the URANIUM ONE aspect of the investigation and the PODESTA e-mails.

Everyone in the DNC leadership should be deposed...as everyone should with any connection to Seth Rich. We need to see if THE RUSSIANS killed him. That murder needs to be SOLVED by Mueller.
I would like to see Pelosi under oath explaining her 'history of exchanging gifts with Russian Ambassadors' yet having no official reason to have communications with Russians. :p

Six more Democrats met with Russian Ambassador in the past | Daily Mail Online

Someone on MSNBC put it aptly yesterday when he said

repeated reference to Hillary Clinton is a garbage argument.

Why and How? Or, are you just going to rest on the fact that someone said it at MSNBC so it must be gospel?

I would like to see Pelosi under oath explaining her 'history of exchanging gifts with Russian Ambassadors' yet having no official reason to have communications with Russians. :p

Six more Democrats met with Russian Ambassador in the past | Daily Mail Online
Fine, as long as Trump goes down too.

There was more evidence against Obama and/or Hillary in Fast and Furious, LoisLernerIRS, Benghazi, and HillaryEmailGate and everyone walked away. They've got nothing on Trump with the exception of a blinded-by-fury rage to get him out of office at all costs.

I would not have any trouble with that.

Hillary gets 'Perp Walked' and goes to jail for proven crimes, as testified to by Obama's Director of the FBI, and the Democrats go on record as having politically Impeached a US President for accusations based on ZERO evidence.

The Democrats would never win another major election for decades.

Someone on MSNBC put it aptly yesterday when he said

repeated reference to Hillary Clinton is a garbage argument.

Why and How? Or, are you just going to rest on the fact that someone said it at MSNBC so it must be gospel?

Why is it a garbage argument? Hillary Clinton was not president for one. And having a private email server is neither unique to Clinton nor a "high crime".

How? Well, the Clinton argument is not even an argument. It is a non sequitur fallacy. Rather Clinton was guilty or not has nothing at all to do with Trump's guilt or innocence.

I would not have any trouble with that.

Hillary gets 'Perp Walked' and goes to jail for proven crimes, as testified to by Obama's Director of the FBI, and the Democrats go on record as having politically Impeached a US President for accusations based on ZERO evidence.

The Democrats would never win another major election for decades.
"Zero evidence" :rofl:

Forum List

Back